• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FF Sample vid of Asian Tickling Sammie Rhodes

footworships

2nd Level Red Feather
Lana Violet tickles Sammie Rhodes. Clip is far inferior in quality to those on my site. Thanks 🙂

From Foot Worship Studios

Attachments

• lanaticsammie.wmv
    lanaticsammie.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 2,682
  • 1596674.jpg
    1596674.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 739
  • 1597036.jpg
    1597036.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 559
  • 1598439.jpg
    1598439.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:
You're welcome tklfeetsy! Yes I use models who are into feet themselves. Thanks 🙂

you said you were gunna tie down sammi rhodes a while ago, i wonder how thats coming along 🙂

Crunk - Admittedly haven't done it yet. How would you like it? I am thinking spread eagle on a bed w/ tickling & sole licking. Thanks 🙂

Mustang - So true. I esp love the way her feet flex & curl under fingernails or a tongue. Thanks 🙂

Please send more ideas! I love to hear them & will try to make em happen.

i understand u go for more foreplay, worship type stuff but to hardcore tickle sammie would be so sexy...just makesure shes tied, changing things up with some of the amazing models you have could deem to be a very nice change 🙂

Crunk - Admittedly haven't done it yet. How would you like it? I am thinking spread eagle on a bed w/ tickling & sole licking. Thanks 🙂

Mustang - So true. I esp love the way her feet flex & curl under fingernails or a tongue. Thanks 🙂

Please send more ideas! I love to hear them & will try to make em happen.

sounds like a great idea to me, i'll be watching for some foot tickling/worship
clips at your new clips4sale store.

Yes Crunk - I am going to get a great ler to tickle Sammie really good & have her tied. 🙂

Thanks Tommee!! Please send any more ideas you have - that is what makes me decide what to do with the girls. 🙂

Thanks Unfuck....!!! Yeah That's Lana Violet & she is only 19 but she knows exactly how to worship feet! 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back