• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(FFF/f) conversion request

BrendanBkr

TMF Expert
ipptkl has asked me to do some conversions from drawing to Poser. Here is my first attempt:

Enjoy!

B

Attachments

• ffffscene132.jpg
    ffffscene132.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 1,117
  • !spicetk[2].l.jpg
    !spicetk[2].l.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 688
O - MY - GAWD!! my dream come true. DUDE! THat is amazing!!!! I can't thank ya enough - that is so, so cool!

That's brilliant .... would you attempt something for me if I gave you the material?

if you send me an image, I can tell you yea or nay... some scenes just don't move from pencil and paper to Poser. This image above, for instance, you see the woman tickling the foot, as well as the armpit, and she is behind the leg? When I put it in poser, I noticed that the scale just doesn't work, and her arm would have to be 6 feet long to make it happen, so I made a small change. Pencil and paper to a 3D program usually requires at least a few changes.

B

That is totally awesome! I especially admire the lifelike facial features and expressions that you do. The difference between the two images is like night and day.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back