• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FFF/M "Welcome to the family"-Mom, sister, Aunt.

medikation65

TMF Master
Mike and Sara were engaged. He was 28, and she was 25. They had gone to Sara's Mother's place for dinner with her, her sister (Sara's aunt) Amy, and Sara's sister Megan.

They sat in the living room by the fire after dinner chatting. Janice (Sara's mother) was 46, she wore black pants, and a white blouse. Black stockings and no shoes on. Amy was 43, she wore a similar outfit to Janice. Megan was 30, she wore a skirt and tan nylons with a red top, and again no shoes to avoid dirtying the white carpet.

"I'm so glad you came to dinner tonight Micheal." Janice said.
"Oh thanks for having me."
"I'm going to the washroom," Sara said and got up and walked out of the room.
"I'm so glad to have you in the family as well." Janice said. "We do need to welcome you properly though." Amy added.
"Okay," said Mike. "How do we do that?"
"Come with us." Janice said and she led the way to the bedroom. "We have to ask you some questions. Now lie on the bed." Janice said and helped him to the bed.
"Um, okay. Then what?" he asked apprehensively.
"Everyone has to do it Micheal. My husband did it too when we were engaged." Megan said. "We need to tie you to the bed." Amy said.

Before Mike knew it, he was tied to the bed with his arms above his head and his ankles crossed and tied together.

"Where's Sara?" he asked.
"Well Micheal, Sara left. She left you with us. She did leave something for us though," Janice said as she walked over the the table and picked up an evelope.
"What's that?" Mike asked as she took out and unfolded the paper inside. "Well, let's let you tell us Micheal. It says 'Ribs, underarms, hips, feet.' What do you supposed this is Micheal?" Janice asked sarcastically.
"I don't know," he replied knowing full well that Sara had left and told these three women his most ticklish spots.
"You don't know?" Amy said and scribbled her fingernails around his ribs. He instinctively squirmed and burst out laughing. They were all grinning at him now. He noticed they all had long fingernails.
"You did this to your husband too?" Mike asked Megan.
"Well I didn't, they did." she said as she knelt on the bed. Janice said; "Oh yes I remember that. He has the most ticklish feet! It says here you have ticklish feet too Micheal, is that true?" Janice asked him as she reached down to his tied feet.
"No, I don't know!" Mike said laughing a little. But Janice reached down and scribbled her nails around the bottoms of Micheal's feet. He had thin dress socks on and he couldn't hold it in at all.

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed unable to block one foot with the other because they were crossed, he just scrunched them up and moved them around as much as he could. She stopped and said; "I think so!"

Megan unbuttoned his shirt and opened it, which tickled a little in itself. She reached up and tickled both of his underarms with her nails sending Mike into hard, hard laughter and squirming around. She only stopped because about 6 seconds after she started her cell phone rang.
"Hello? Oh hey- it's Sara!" she said. "Yup, we've got him here. Yep, we got your list. So far it has been. Okay, hang on..."

She put the phone to Micheal's ear and he said, "What have you done to me!?" The three women were smiling watching him talk.
"Every new guy has to have this," Sara said, "It's like a family initiation. You have to be tied and tickled by the women of the family."
"But did you have to tell them my ticklish spots?!" He asked laughing a little.
"Just wait until Mom gets going. She's a good tickler. Has she tickled you yet?"
"A little on my feet," he said. And Janice knew what they were talking about, so she tickled his feet with both hands while smiling at him. Micheal burst out laughing into the phone.
"It's a shame for you, because she LOVES ticklish feet!" Sara said. Mike could hear her say that through his own laughter. Megan put the phone to her own ear again and said; "Here's Amy, I'm gonna help Mom."
She then tickled his ribs and underarms again while her mother tickled the bottoms of his socked feet.

Micheal was laughing as hard as he could. They would stop just enough to let him breath.

Amy took the phone and said; "Wait wait girls. Hang on. What Sara?" she said into the phone. Janice and Megan stopped tickling him and looked at Amy.

Micheal watched Amy but couldn't hear what Sara was saying.
"Okay....okay..." Amy moved to Mike midsection and listened. Sara was obviously giving her instructions. "Okay....." she undid Mike's belt and his pants and pulled them down to his thighs, just his boxers were left.
"Okay....okay let's see." With her free hand she put it on Mike's right hip and started making fists tickling him with her nails. Mike went ballistic with laughter. He was very ticklish on his hips. "Hey you're right! Very ticklish!" Amy said into the phone.
"Okay, gotta go. Here's your mother." Amy said and passed the phone to Janice. She then tickled both hips now because both hands were free, while grinning and biting her lip. "Get him under the arms," she said to Megan. Megan did as she was told and walked her fingernails all around his underarms and ribs. Mike was laughing super hard under the two women's nails.

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAP!"

Amy then tickled his stomach and sides with both hands. Janice said into the phone; "Hi sweetie. A ticklish man you have here.......oh yes very much!" And she tickled his feet again on the bottoms. Micheal was laughing uninhibited now, being tickled all over. These women were great ticklers. They seemed to know exactly how hard to scratch, and where to get him.
"Okay then. Are there any other spots you didn't mention on your list?...... Oh okay. Amy, try his lower abs under the band of his boxers."
"Alright," she lifted his boxers and scribbled her nails around the area the band was covering." Mike helplessly started laughing more. "Hee hee hee..." Amy said. "Tickle tickle...." Megan started tickling his neck also.

"Okay, see you soon Sara......yes I'll tell him. Bye." Janice put the phone on the table and walked back over to the bed. Your fiance says hello!" she said and reached down to tickle his big socked feet again. "AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Mike laughed. Amy walked her fingernails around both sides of his ribs and said. "Okay ladies, now we'll tickle him silly."
"You already have!" Mike yelled through laughter. "Oh no we haven't!" Megan said. "This is nothing yet!" and she moved to his underarms while Amy tickled his hips, and Janice tickled the bottoms of his feet. All three using their long fingernails to the best of their ability.

Mke was laughing as hard as he could, and then it turned into silent laughter with his eyes closed and his mouth wide open. Then they stopped.
"If you had to stop one of us, who would it be Micheal?" Amy asked. "Who's the best tickler of us three?"
"I don't know if I want to say!" he said with a big smile stuck on his face.
"You better say!" Megan said as she proded his ribs.
"Okay, OKAY!!!!" he said. She stopped and waited for his answer. "It's Janice, Janice has the most ticklish fingers I think. Also she's tickling my feet and I can't stand it! Her nails are the worst length!"
"You mean the BEST length!" Janice said and she scribbled and scratched his soles with a smile on her face.

After about 40 minutes they stopped. Amy said; "Okay Micheal I think we've initiated you enough now."
"Oh thank goodness!" he said panting.
"But I can't resist," Janice said looking at his feet. "I see these feet and I just HAVE to tickle them!" and she went away tickling him again making him belly laugh somemore.

"Okay, we'll let him up. Because you were such a good sport Micheal, one of us will get tied up next and you can get your revenge!"
"Really?! Well which one of you is the most ticklish?"
"Amy!" Megan and Janice said in unison. Amy looked surprised and said; "I am not!"
"Yes you are!" Megan said. "You are too Amy, and she's ticklish everywhere." Janice said to Micheal. The worst spot is probably her feet."

"How dare you tell him that!" Amy said.
"Now you know the rules," Megan said. "Mom got tied up last time. It's your turn."

The end for now...

medikation65.

WOW!!!! I agree with tcklshboy!!! One of the best stories I read so far... I can't wait to see the revenge, especially because all of the three women wear nylons!!!!!!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back