• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FFM/F, Mother/Daughter.

medikation65

TMF Master
So I stayed with this Mother/Daughter pair for a weekend last summer. The Mom, Debbie, was about 40 or so, tall woman, long blonde hair, long fingernails, and wearing a long red dress with tan nylons.

And the Daughter, Jamie, was 19. Jamie wasn't the best looking of girls, she was about 15 pounds overweight, and hair that was sort of too big for her. But I loved staying there because I think she had a little crush on me, (almost 10 years her senior), she was always giving me little shots verbally and physically. But the best part was she was VERY ticklish all over, and she seemed to like being held down and tickled. Her mother would always say to her; "You're going to get it if you don't leave him alone!" Then I'd attack her and tickle her mercilessly, sometimes with help from her mother.

So Jamie and I were in the basement one day and she was really being annoying, so I was straddling her and holding one hand above her head and tickling her under the arms and on the ribs with the other. Her mother came down and went into the laundry room. She came out with a full laundry basket as I was pinning both her daughter's arms above her head and asking if she'd behave. This is when it got good...!

Debbie then slipped a tan nyloned foot out of her slipper and inserted her toes into her daughter's underarm and wiggled them around. Sending her daughter into another bout of ticklish laughter! Jamie was squirming and laughing silently, but I held her arms back firmly.

"She's too ticklish to have such a big attitude isn't she?" Debbie said. She stopped and put her foot back in her slipper and walked upstairs with the laudry. Then she said "(my name), come upstairs I have someone over I want you to meet."

I removed myself from the ticklish laughing mass underneath me and followed Debbie upstairs. Jamie followed a little behind.

Sitting on the couch was another woman, about 40, white blouse, black pants, black stocking/socks with reinforced toes, and long fingernails, sitting one leg over the other.

"This is Carol," Debbie said. "Hi Carol, nice to meet you," I replied. Debbie went on to say why I was staying with them and how we knew eachother-irrelevent. And she sat on the couch beside Carol with one leg over the other.

"So what on earth was going on down there?" Carol asked us. Obviously she had heard the hysterical laughter of Jamie. "Well Jamie was being tickled!" Debbie responded.
"Tickled!?" Carol exclaimed. "And what did you do to deserve that?" Carol asked her smiling.
"Nothing! They always bully me!" Jamie said. "Hardly," Debbie said, "She'll needle and annoy him so much that eventually he has to teach her a lesson, and he knows her ticklish spots."

"Oooooh, it's awful when they know where to get you isn't it!?" Carol said to Jamie. "Yes! And sometimes she helps!" and she pointed at her mother. "You know you ask for it!" Debbie said to her.
"Well Jamie your mother and I grew up together, so I happen to know her FEET are very ticklish!" when Carol said the word "feet" she ran her nails up the bottom of Debbie's stockinged sole. A little squeak came out of Debbie and she lifted her leg to avoid the tickle.
"Well so are you!" Debbie replied to Carol and went for a tickle but Carol saw it coming and moved her foot out of the way in time.

Now Jamie saw this and said; "I know! She's ticklish in other spots too!" and she lunged into her mother's sides with both hands to tickle her. Carol joined in by poking Debbie on the ribs. Debbie was scrunching her face and laughing silently, she pulled her knees up to help protect herself. Jamie positioned herself behind her mother and digged into her ribs, forcing Debbie to fall forward and her upperbody sort of fell off the couch. Carol was smiling widely and grabbed Debbie's ankles all in one motion so she was hanging off the couch with her face into the carpet. Jamie continued tickling her ribs, and Carol was hanging onto her ankles. Carol looked at me and said; "(my name) come here! I've got her feet!"

I jumped over and saw both of Debbie's big nyloned soles with reinforced toes helplessly sticking up into the air. I reached both hands over and started tickling the bottoms of both of her nyloned feet. Debbie was pretty silent until this point, then she let out a howl followed bi high-pitched laughter. She was squirming her feet around trying to get away from my fingers. I tickled the arches, the balls, and she was quite ticklish on her heels too.

Carol then reached one hand around her hold to tickle Debbie with her nails, she was making fists with her left hand on the bottoms of Debbie's feet that were close to her face.

This all went on for about 30-40 seconds. Then I saw that Carol was kneeling on the couch and her stockinged feet were sticking out from underneath her.

What the hell! So I tickled the bottoms which she obviously wasn't expecting because it made her jump and scream. I followed it up with tickling her ribs from behind, Carol had no choice but to let go of Debbie's feet, and arch her back with her eyes closed in giggles.

Debbie slid of the couch and got the better of Jamie quickly. Carol fell forward under my fingers squirming. "I got her Debbie!" I yelled.

Carol was kicking her legs into my back, so Debbie grabbed her ankles. I then turned around on top of Carol and I got an idea. I slid down so I was sitting on the backs of her thighs, I grabbed Carol's ankles and pulled them up to my chest to hold them still. "Ok, get her!" I said to Debbie. I hadn't even finished the sentence with Debbie stated scribbling her fingernnails all over the soles of Carol's black stockinged feet. She went ballistic! SUPER ticklish woman! I got a hand free and held Carol's left foot still and Debbie started raking her nails all over it. She was losing her mind, but wasn't at all angry. "She deserves it," Debbie said.

"Noaahaha! Stoaahahap it! Let goaahahaha!!" Carol was saying. What a laugher! Debbie was a cruel, cruel tickler! Non-stop was her philosophy!

This went on for about 1-2 mintues- straight!

"Now Jamie's turn!" Debbie all of a sudden said. And she got up and grabbed her daughter and tickled her to the ground. I HAD to join in!

Debbie was straddling Jamie so I thought I'd pin her arms back...! Debbie started in on Jame's ribs and underarms like mad! She went nuts. "YOU deserve this too!" Debbie said to her biting her lip and tickling her daughter while I held her down. Jamie was laughing quite hard and turning her head from side to side. Carol then got off the couch and said; "How about her feet?"
"Yes! She's got really ticklish feet." Debbie said. Jamie started kicking cuz she knew Carol was looking to get ahold of her legs. I thought I'd give Carol a hand now, so I let go of Jamie's arms, (she almost squirmed out anyways),
Carol was able to scratch a sole here and there but she needed someone to hold Jamie down.

I grabbed Jamie's legs and wrapped them up, she had thin blue socks on, Carol then wasted no time in scrambling her fingernails over the bottoms of Jamie's socked feet, sending her into even more hysterics. Her Mom was still tickling the heck out of her upper body. After about 2 minutes, her Mom stopped and said; "Learned your lesson? Huh? Have you?" I let go of Jamie's legs. Debbie was still stradling her daughter who had gotten ahold of Debbie's hands and they were kind of hand wrestling.

Carol then gave me the "Sssh" sign, Debbie's stockinged feet were behind her as she knelt. Carol took both hands and lightly tickled Debbie's stockinged soles. She let out a squeal and jumped off of Jamie.

"Okay! Tickle fight over!" Debbie said, and she went to put on her slippers. The phone rang and Jamie went to get it. Carol then said whispered to me; "You know, YOU never got yours!" and she tickled my side a little. "I don't know if we could hold you down effectively though, Debbie and I might have to hogtie you!" she said with a grin.

I whispered back, "I would LOVE it!" "Carol's eyes widened, "Really...? Are you very ticklish?" she asked. "Under the arms, to the bottoms of my feet, and everywhere in between!" I replied. Carol grinned again and said; "Maybe the next time Jamie goes out, never know I might stop by!"

To be continued.......

I love mom and daughter tkl stories

Nice story, I usually like my feet bare when tickling, but this story was pretty darn good. I liked it!!! :super_hap :super_hap :super_hap

Damn fine tale. Well written too. An all-around great story. Post a follow-up soon!

this is a good story. the hollywood brother wants to read more

Wow! It's a great stoty i like it very much!
I can't wait for the next one...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back