• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

figure four tickle F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video is half competitive wrestling match, half tickle torture. Milf Jen is now 42 yrs old, she is the one responsible for keri getting into wrestling, she is also her first instructor. Jen has been out of wrestling for a few years, but she has stayed in amazing shape and feels its time Keri is taught a lesson in humility. She doesn’t approve of Keri’s cocky attitude and wants to teach her a new lesson, lol. The match starts off with Jen surprising Keri, Jen is as strong as ever and takes the early advantage. But Keri’s conditioning is unmatched, Jen loses steam and pays the price. Keri gets her in a figure four, Jen is spent and she tapsout. But it isnt over. Keri teaches her a lesson, tickling Jen’s size 6.5 feet while in the figure four. To make it worse, Tasha jumps in, and Jen is so tired she is totally defenseless. She can only lay on the mat and take what the girls dish out.

this video is available for download on my website in both standard and HD WMV: Tickleabuse.com

you can also find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you can find the video samples on my site in my new TICKLE TAPOUT
section: FIGURE FOUR TICKLE SAMPLES

Also, check out my new competitive wrestling site: Tapoutvids.com

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back