• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

filling a request for asian tickling

an asain tickling section

• Total voters

Noeyes1

TMF Expert
enjoy
I have also had a request for an asian tickling section here. I would value opinions on this

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 909
  • dkz_08_1.jpg
    dkz_08_1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 626
  • dkz_08_2.jpg
    dkz_08_2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 481
  • Dzl41F4.jpg
    Dzl41F4.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 491
  • learning.jpg
    learning.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,044
Why asian...

...and not a black section? I absolutely adore black on white tickling...it's SO fun to watch that!

TS

As I stated in the Vidclip post regarding this, an Asian section here would make my Ticklish Asian Women groups superfluous. It's not a bad idea, mind you, with the possible exception that an Asian section, Latina section, et al would make the site somewhat time-consuming to navigate. In the end, tho, I'd be happy to fill (And I mean FILL) an Asian section with the material I run across.

Rxx

One would ask the question as to why not a Black section also? ticklee73 does have a good point. It could be considered very one sided. Unfortunately in this day and time of comparison one must be very careful. I too feel the Black on White is such fun to watch and take part of. As well as all of the other forms of tickling.

Ethnic subforums, or nylon subforums, upperbody subforum and so on don't really solve the problem.

While they might help those who like a particular kind of scene, they actually hinder those who have broader preferences.

A scene might fall under several different categories: what if a clip included upperbody and lowerbody tickling, with asians, latinas, and black girls?
Would we have to post it several times?
Just choose the main theme?

From my very personal point of view, I'd rather have people clearly state in the thread - or somewhere in the post - the contents of the media files they are posting.

For example, F/F, Feet, Asian. Or M/F, UB, Black on White, and so on.

We have a search function; when I am looking for something specific, I resort to it.

On the other hand, we could ask TT admin to add a script for subcategories: that is, when posting, we could click on radio buttons and define the contents for the clip/pics: location, genders, ethnicity, and so on.

If it could be implemented, it would help people find what they look for, without making up multiple subforums.

Last edited:
As the lone openly Asian female here, I strongly object to this idea. Why do we need to establish racially based ghetto areas here?

Last edited:
It's not really establishing ghetto areas. It just makes it easier to find asian or ethnic tickling if it had its own section. Many in this forum are fans of tickling no matter what the race. However, as an Asian male it would be cool to have not just an ethnic section that covers all ethnic groups.

Number one I would absolutely adore an asian tickling section, number two ethnies you may find many amongst humans, races? there`s only one: human race, learnt it in college never forgot it, just so you all know it.

Both meanings of race are correct 🙂

race1
n.

1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
3. A genealogical line; a lineage.
4. Humans considered as a group.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=race

well although i agree with u that we should not make an asian ghetto. i do think that asian tickling does hold such a HUGE portion of the tickling scene (sooo many followers) this ideas does at least deserve some consideration. As a blk male i would love to see a blk section but asian seems to have a larger following in this case.
So i would love to have a asian section.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back