• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy (barefoot) Yuffie/ Tifa/ Aeries

Should I draw more FF7 pictures or move on to the rest of the series?

• Keep drawing the characters from FF7, its the most popular afterall!

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Keep with FF7, but include some of the male cast!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Draw from one of the other FF games!

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Don't draw FF pictures anymore!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Don't draw at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Well, I was bored today and was just started sketching and I ended up drawing one more picture for the ongoing Final Fantasy parody.

Up till now its been Tifa tickles Aeries for getting too close to Cloud. Yuffie was watching and wondering.

Then it was Aeries tickling Tifa back, letting her know she won't back down. Yuffie was watching and planning.

And now, Yuffie has struck. 😎

Anyways, this was drawn rather quickly, so if theres a lack of quality you're not used to seeing in my pictures, thats why. There were a few smudges I couldn't get rid of and Tifa's right eye, though closed is too high up now that I look at it more, but other than that I'm satisfied with it, given the time frame I drew it in. I hope the mistakes don't distract you. 🙂

I threw in a little toe sucking/teasing as well just to add a dash of naughty cuteness. I like Aeries's reaction to it. I imagine that might be what her expression would be if this actually happened to her. And Tifa, well, shes a toughy, so she needed to be tied in two places. 🙂

Enjoy. Feedback appriciated. I've also created a poll you can participate in as well. 🙂

Yuffie_tickles_Tifa_and_Aeries.jpg

Very Cute and Funny!

😀 😀 Yuffie's hair is awesome! It's a great change from the other style you have been doing, which is great as well. When Korn_ste returns he will really enjoy this drawing. I like the cute faces on all 3. The expressions are comical. 😛 Yuffie's eyes are very nice. The dark hair and eyes are a nice touch to your light haired and eyed beauties. 😀 😉 You have inspired me to become better at drawing the "tied bronco" pose the 2 women are in. Whichever female is on the left, I like the slender and long toes and foot you gave her.
Keep it up and expect to see requests from Korn_ste in the near future. 😛 😀
😀

You're finally making your art that little bit more naughty. Hey, doesn't hurt to admit to regarding tickling and feet as your fetish! Good work!

Very, very cute. Love the expressions. (The mistakes are trivial.)

@ rajee- Its not that great but thanks, it was a real quickie. If I would have spent perhaps ten or so more minutes with it it might have been up to par with what I usually produce. But I was lazy, and tired, and bored, and I didn't feel like it last night. Yep, you have seen me at my worst. LOL

As far as your pal Korn, well, I hope he doesn't go too wild over the simplest of things. Although the saying goes "one man's trash is another man's treasure" 😛

@ GC- Thank you. 🙂

Although, no offense, I don't like the way you said what you said because its telling me and everyone (even though its in a polite way) that I'm admitting something. I'm admitting nothing because there is nothing to admit. I'm merely catering to you all, and thought the naughty factor would be a nice touch. I've been around long enough to know what you folks like, you know.

If you say I'm in denial, then I have to say your wrong. Theres no way you or anyone can know what is in my heart unless I tell you. And as history would have it, I've never implied that I need this kind of artwork to function. I'm not bound by the definition of 'fetish' (with its differing definitions), I'm sorry.

Call me touchy if you must, but you know my current stance on the issue well enough. And I've drawn pictures like this before and you and noone else mentioned it then (and the artwork might have been just as naughty or whatever), so forgive me if I find your time in saying this a little more than coincidental. If this is not the case, I didn't appriciate the comment either way.

Please don't reply to this portion of my response. Its not necessary. I also hope my response to you doesn't keep you from participating in my threads in the future.

@ UNO- Thanks alot, my friend. 🙂

😀 I would love to have my best artwork to look like your worst! 😛 😀 😉 🙂 😀

@ rajee- I believe you have it in you to achieve the goals you desire. You just have to work toward them.

As far as wanting your art to look as good as mine, while its extrememly flattering every time I hear this from someone, theres something thats uneasy about it. I think its that sometimes these artists don't believe in themselves enough (not that I'm saying you don't). Comparing themselves to me isn't fair to them or using my current level of talent as some sort of goal isn't always the right thing to aspire to.

I'm my own person and I have my own talent and choice of style, as well as my own personal preferences. I wouldn't want someone to think I'm some set example of what is the 'right' or 'wrong' way to draw this type of style (anime/manga that is). To each his own. When it comes down to just wanting to draw better figures and bodies then thats an almost different story and there are many beneficial ways to approach this. 🙂

New cartoon posted after I type this

😀 Tell me what you think about my newest cartoon. 😀

wow

Very good keep drawing! Love your FF series... next time some other chars or let some of the males tickle them... perhaps Cloud strikes back? 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back