• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy Faris+Leena vs Ultros (for Excess) (tentacles)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Excess won the special reward of "Nagas", meaning a tickle drawing by me involving two characters and a scene of his request.

Here's the result. Based on Final Fantasy, you will see Faris and Leena tickled by the octopus Ultros on the deck of a ship.

Hope you like it, Excess. I provided also the line drawing in case you don't like the colouring and want to apply colours yourself or have it done by someone else.

Enjoy!

(Edit: I just noticed that one of the tentacles got accidentally left out. ack! There was supposed to be one holding Leena's leg back. I don't know if I can easily fix that because the colouring of the tentacles was a bit of a hell... 🙁 )

Last edited:
I rike it. 😀 The coloring and everything came out really well and aside from the one thing missing everything looks great. I particularly like the shading on the tentacles, and can tell you put a lot of work into them. As for the missing part thing, well I dunno how much it would really take to add that in, but there are probably a few ways you could do that. Although you could just think of it as movement in progress.

Great job. 😀

Mmm tentacles, what a lovely bed time treat, i must say though how especially cute the dirty little sole is, rather lovely.

I rike it. 😀 The coloring and everything came out really well and aside from the one thing missing everything looks great. I particularly like the shading on the tentacles, and can tell you put a lot of work into them. As for the missing part thing, well I dunno how much it would really take to add that in, but there are probably a few ways you could do that. Although you could just think of it as movement in progress.

Great job. 😀

Thanks. Glad you like it. 😀

Indeed I put extra time into colouring it... normally I don't use shades and this time I thought... why not... after all, it matches the background better that way as it's a bit more realistic.

You can see I have some problems still with legs sticking (almost) forward and such... but I fixed the missing tentacle. It looks slightly different from the others because I couldn't simply redo the same procedure I used earlier... but I think it's close enough not to stand out too much. The only drawback (?) is that you see less of the foot on the background. I did make sure I wrapped the tentacle in such way that it wouldn't obscure the toes and such. Most of the heel is hidden from sight now though. Ah, I also coloured a little detail that I had forgotten. Now it's as it should be.

Please find the improved picture in place of the old one in the first post 🙂

Very well done Iloh! I really Love final Fantasy....but it's a shame I've never complete 2, 3, and 6.

oh well. Keep up the good work. 🙂

fantastic job I like everything you got going on there 😀

The 'everything I have got going there' is basically Excess' idea. I told him that it would be good to give some details so the drawing would be as close as possible to what he likes and what he has in mind. So I got a quite thorough instruction on how the characters were to be positioned, from where they were held and in which spots they were tickled. And the nose-bleeds on the two guys in the background of course. 🙂

So the credits of the "what and how" are all going to Excess. I'll be happy to take the rest. 😛

PS: The only exception is the shoe on top of the octopus' head. Leena had lost her shoes and then I suggested one could have fallen on his head. 😛

Last edited:
While the artwork is nice, I'd like it more if Faris and Leena didn't look like little kids. Still, good effort.

While the artwork is nice, I'd like it more if Faris and Leena didn't look like little kids. Still, good effort.

Well, to be honest, I don't know them. I played one of the Final Fantasy games myself, but not the one in which they appear. I received some artwork/pictures on them which were my only guidance to what they look like.

I think my art style is a bit manga-ish (or at least it has some of its influences) and my characters tend to be on the cute side. It's not always easy to define age in drawings, especially manga as things tend to be drawn cute and with less detail or overdone shapes. Big eyes are already easily the same thing as 'child' and that's just not the way manga works. Anyway, on Leena; the request was to draw her eyes wide open, so that's what I did. They're possibly a tad bigger that way than they would have normally be.

Either way, it's all in the eye of the beholder I guess... but they were not meant to look like kids. I think it may be in my drawing style. Do you think Jen looks like a kid?

Very nice. It may be odd but i like the 2 background chibi's most. They're hilarious!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back