• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy - Terra's stocking foot tickled

Mandrake

TMF Expert
I actually drew this 10 years ago when I was a kid. I guess puberty was kicking in when I drew this 🙂. I just found it recently and thought you would appreciate it. I realise I'm not the best artist in the world, and I haven't drawn in so long I'm not sure I can even manage something like this anymore. Still, I haven't seen any pics of Terra tickled, so you may appreciate anyway.

757380360terra.jpg

If you like it, maybe I'll try to draw some more

While little more than recognizable, it's not terrible for the rambling sketches of a kid, and I have much love for the choice of subjects. Terra is one fine dame. Was a bit more of a Celes fan, though.

c_tickler said:
dude! thats SWEET!
do you do much drawing now?

Not really. I doubt I can still do that, but then again, I haven't really tried. I just might give it a shot. I have several stories I want to illustrate, but I doubt they will be good enough to be presentable. I think I'll try some out.

Ksilrebu said:
While little more than recognizable, it's not terrible for the rambling sketches of a kid, and I have much love for the choice of subjects. Terra is one fine dame. Was a bit more of a Celes fan, though.

Yeah, I used to draw a lot more back then, and I used to make comics of my own. That drawing was done when I was 15. By that point, I had improved considerably, and my drawing skill was at its peak. I had drawn some comics with better drawings, but nothing else with tickling unfortunately. I kind of stopped when I was a senior, it's a shame because I think I could have gotten pretty good.

Last edited:
i'm just amazed that anyone addressed anything other than overrated ff7 :[ especially something before that game ps rydia is best (even though jerks draw her wrongly)

Could you post the actual picture, the link just takes me to the page where you can upload your own pictures.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back