• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

finally came out as a 'lee to my s/o (warning, somewhat explicit)

heroforhalos

Remember a while ago I made a thread, complaining that I hadn't got the guts to tell my s/o about what I'm into, and above all that, that I wasn't ticklish?

Well things have just gotten sooo much better for me.
I've been attempting to train myself to have "tickle responses" again, and now when tickled I can squirm around, smile, even giggle a little.
I think I've made some significant progress.

Even moreso, I finally told my s/o last night the thing that I'd never dared speak to another soul. I was really shy and embarrassed when I told him, but when you lean over and tell someone when you're riding them you don't have many places to hide.

His response was ";D oh yeah...?" and proceed to tickle my sides and ribs and stomach while I was still there on top of him. Partly from the immense relief I felt at finally saying something about what turns me on more than anything else, I was driven half out of my mind with pleasure.

All the squirming around just made me more vulnerable to his attacks, not to mention he began to grind his cock deeper into me. I could hardly stand it, I came after about fifteen seconds or less.

Then, before I had a chance to react or recover, he flipped me on my back so that my legs were sticking in the air. He pulled both feet close to his face, took a casual lick and kiss on each one, then started drilling into me again. As he did, he moved his face back so he could watch me, then brought his hands to each of my feet and began scrabbling his fingernails lightly on the bottoms of my feet as fast as he could.

This went on a bit longer. Every so often he would shift where he was tickling me, from my feet to my sides to my hips, then all the way up to my armpits and neck, and finally back to my feet, fucking the hell out of me the entire time.

I swear the resulting orgasm was the most intense I have ever had in my entire life, and he tickled me right through it, and through his, into a third. It's the next day and I'm still in afterglow. I feel like this was something I was waiting for my whole life.

And it was all thanks to you guys, for helping me gather the courage to say something.

So, long story short, it doesn't bother him, he thinks it's cute. The only things he said he was a little sad about was that I didn't tell him sooner, so he could have done this for me earlier, and that he didn't think he was a very good tickler. I might direct him here for pointers. ;3

Anyway, a very happy ending (or beginning!) to this one.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back