• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally getting what I want m/trans

TicklishFemGuy

It's been a long time coming for me to find a boyfriend who is sane, safe, gorgeous and good at tickling, but I met a lovely guy from TVchix last year and since then I've been his tickling toy practically every weekend.

It started with us watching rugby on tv, and I was laid across his lap in a crop top and miniskirt, and he playfully tickled my tummy, which made me squirm and giggle, and immediately his eyes lit up.

'Oh my you really are ticklish!' And he sets about my exposed tummy and waist with his fingers digging and scribbling everywhere, finding all my ticklish places on my upper body. I try and resist for like 10 seconds before he really gets me in the most sensitive place in my midriff and I burst into hysterical laughter, and he just does. not. stop. I try to push his hands away from me, but he grabs both my wrists in one hand, and he's too strong for me to stop him, and I buck and thrash all over the place, as he tickles me mercilessly with my body stretched out and completely exposed. Everything I try to do to get away he just pulls me back over his lap so easily, controlling my skinny arms, and tickling me with one or two hands, depending how he's got me held, and he only stops briefly when he can see I'm really struggling to breathe.

He holds me like that and tickles me for the rest of the rugby game, which is about 80 minutes, and by the end of it I'm a blubbering mess, barely able to remember my name, and ridiculously turned on and submissive to him. I kiss him like a James Bond actress, with my legs wrapping around him and as he kisses me back, I'm like, Yes, this is my thing. Fuck I was so turned on.

So the next weekend, I went and brought some textured gardening gloves, because I'm an idiot, and oh my god, when he puts those on and tickles me I'm in real trouble. The first time he touched me with those my whole body jumped with electricity, and I was actually screaming. 'Oh shit,' I'm thinking, and the worst thing was it made some really strange places on me super ticklish. When I finally managed to flip myself over and stop him tickling my front he tickled my back instead, and somehow that was even more ticklish! My brain was melting as his wicked fingers dug into my vulnerable back muscles, and I had no way to stop him whatsoever. And then he found he could reach under my tummy and tickle me there anyway, and somehow that made everything even more ticklish. It's such a mind fuck when something like that happens - you think you're safe and they find a way to destroy your defences anyway!

The longest tickling we've done so far is 2hrs 45 minutes, with me tied to the bed. We only stopped because he was getting tired and had cramp in his hands, and fatigue from sitting on top of my squirming body. Fuck, I was so helpless. I'm surprised the neighbours didn't complain because I was absolutely screaming the house down, while his two hands were devouring my entire body. Tummy, sides, armpits, breasts, legs, feets, butt... even my arms are ticklish. Of course even though I was screaming and squirming I was loving every minute of it.

We're now meeting every weekend, and thinking of moving in together. I'm going to be his tickling bitch for life.

Last edited:
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back