• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Finally my first thread!... me girlys feet.

z284ca

Sticking with the crazy of posting pics of girlfriends tickled :-D heres mine, she's 18, at dance college annddddd I love her to pieces 😛 let me know what ya think. 😀

Attachments

• DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 703
  • DSC00013.JPG
    DSC00013.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 387
  • DSC00014.JPG
    DSC00014.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 574
  • DSC00015.JPG
    DSC00015.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 499
  • DSC00016.JPG
    DSC00016.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 928
one more pic, I'll get a vid clip or two soon hopefully :-D gotta love camera phones huh? Oh and I ment the craze of posting blah blah :-D not crazy posting! :cyclopes:

Attachments

• DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 580
wooo 😛 I'll get nylon ones soon enough, didn't realise the pics were so big hehe I'll try make em smaller next time

ooh also post nice comments 😀 make her happy! hehe :camera: :weird:

Very sweet feet. But Dance college is going to play hell with those peds. She's going to need someone to take really good care of them for her.

lovely ... very silky soft and smooth looking 🙂

love the black polish ... !!

Wow JackBlack, your GF has really pretty feet. Nice photos dude!...hehe, she's got a great butt too. Shweet!

Bondo

Very nice jack!

Very nice soles and a dancer! Always has nice arches.. (well a few exceptions!) Thanks for sharing! Have a great holiday!! Tristan

For Ticklephiles
By Ticklephiles

Those are BEAUTIFUL feet! 😀 Can't wait to see the video, dude. 🙂

On the comment about dancing college being hell on her feet - what sort of dancing does she concentrate on? Just wondering...

Well she's been doing ballet since she was 3 , picked up the rest at about 5. So yeah they get put through some abuse but there I am to the rescue! 😀 It's such a chore massaging her feet and keeping them all lovely but... well someone's gotta do it huh? And bob 😀 you live near em for christmas, easter and summer breaks 🙁 the rest of the time she lives 140 miles away at dance college... stoopid dancers 😀 Thanks for all the great comments hehe more are welcome!

I honestly don't know what I would want to stroke those soles with first; a feather, my fingers, or my tongue! She has awesome feet. Let her know that; she deserves it!

Ah. I do ballroom dancing, and that can be painful at times, but I imagine nowhere near as hard on the feet as ballet is. Plus full-time dance student...poor feet - and I feel your pain, having to care for her feet after a long time of doing all that dancing, must just be SUCH a chore... 😉

What can I say? I'm a loving boyfriend. And the best thing is she loves me even more because I care for em 😀 IT'S WIN WIN BABY!!!

Wow, she has some very nice feet! Very smooth and soft looking soles. Her toes are really cute, and I love that nail polish.

Yeah! My girl was also a dancer, and she had to really pamper her feet to get them back to their current, baby soft look and feel. You are a lucky man! WHat size are her feet? My girl's are 6...they actually resemble your woman's tootsies!

JackBlack said:
And bob you live near em for christmas, easter and summer breaks the rest of the time she lives 140 miles away at dance college...

>_>

There always has to be complications doesn't there! 😛

Ah well! XD

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back