• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally passed!

Darth Vegeta

4th Level Yellow Feather
Totally random and irrelevant to 99,99999 percent of the population of this forum. But today i passed my Master Year in history!
All exams passed, including my thesis! Huzzaaah! My life is finally moving at a good pace again.

Good work on the mastering...lol it just sounds funny and I have the humor of a 12 year old. So what are you a teacher or historian of sorts?

Historian but i'm considering picking up a year extra which should let me teach too. Just not sure...

Cool man. Wish I would have made something of my life, instead of busting my knuckles at my dad's auto repair shop.

*tosses confettie around* whoohooo...that's great..congrats..

Way to go ^_^! As a fellow history major I applaud you on your committment 😀!

Totally random and irrelevant to 99,99999 percent of the population of this forum. But today i passed my Master Year in history!
All exams passed, including my thesis! Huzzaaah! My life is finally moving at a good pace again.

Congrats man, what did you do your thesis on?

Congratulations, Darth! Always love to see the end results when people perservere and succeed!

Congrats man. I know how difficult achieving a masters degree is, so well done. :super_hap

Thanks guys! :blush
Now a month of summerjob and deciding what to do with my life. Try to go for learning to teach, work halftime or fully hit the jobmarket.
Blah decisive keymoments in one's life are annoyingly important... and potentially expensive...

hehe
Well, no need to jump right into a decision. Take some time off and relax a little and think about it (or if you need the cash, part time work). 😛

Congratulations! I carefully avoided studying history during my formal education, so I find it fascinating in adulthood. History is far better than politics, anyway. (Of course, history is antique politics, but that's another story.)

Hehe yes i prefer military and political history so politics is my 'thing' now and especially back then. ^^

I love political and military history too, especially for events since the Second World War. Congrats on passing the exams.

Thanks Mistress Valeria.

We got a whole load of Cold War politics. The closer to current day, the more popular it is. And of course the more easy to analyse and write about. Hence classes closer to current day were quite full. Personally i usually prefer classes a bit further down the line. Middle Ages, Antiquity, Renaissance. Though i did love International Politics part 2, which starts from 1943 and goes up to the end of the Cold War and even quickly up to our days.

I think I would have loved that International Politics 2 class! I also study the Cold War, especially how it affected US policies in Southeast Asia, from which I was a war refugee in my youth.

I think you'd have loved my prof. He was an excellent teacher and knew what he spoke of. I always regretted never having had the chance to do part 1 of his class.
Cold War period is rather dominantly present in quite a few courses, though of course with varying perspectives.

So you are originally from Southeast Asia miss?

Last edited:
I think you'd have loved my prof. He was an excellent teacher and knew what he spoke of. I always regretted never having had the chance to do part 1 of his class.
Cold War period is rather dominantly present in quite a few courses, though of course with varying perspectives.

So you are originally from Southeast Asia miss?

Yes, I was born in Cambodia in the early 70's, right before the Khmer Rouge seized power, so I spent the next several years as a refugee.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back