• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding a perfect match...

geekyhippie

So within the realm of tickling, there's about a bazillion different sub-likes. These include (but are by no means limited to) some people being all about the feet, while others couldn't care less about them. Some are looking for tickle torture, some more just playful tickling. For some it's quite erotic, like an energetic form of foreplay, for others it's more stress relief and they'd rather keep it separate from sex. I've encountered some lees that prefer lers with big bulky hands, others that prefer the long/pianist type hands, some that like long fingernails, other's that don't. The list goes on. The question becomes, with so many different preferences out there, all under the same heading of 'tickling', can one find someone with 'exactly' matching tastes? I figured maybe a thread was the way to go. The idea being, you list here as many details of what you like (or are like) within the realm of tickling as possible (if you don't have a preference for, say, feet vs armpits, just don't mention it). People can then read through, and if anyone matches them exactly, well, maybe have a conversation... Or maybe it'll lead to more? The world's a small place nowadays after all, and I suspect there'd be more than a few people willing to consider a bit of travel to meet their perfect match...

Ok, I'll start things off. So I'm a male straight ler. I tend to prefer upper body tickling (though really anything but the belly button). Have long slender fingers (with short nails). I find it quite erotic (the absolute best kind of foreplay). I lean more towards playful tickling. I'm only really interested in it within a monogamous relationship type setting (ie, not looking for one off play dates or similar). I feel it needs bondage as well (can be a little or a lot, but it needs at least some). I'm not one for saying stuff like 'koochie koochie coo' or other things of that nature. Aaaaand, I'd prefer natural tickling (ie using my fingers/mouth etc), I don't really care for all the tools that people go in for (I dunno, like electric toothbrushes or the like).

Think that'll do to start things off. Who else wants to give it a shot?

I’m like you, and I’m with you on my perfect match, geekyhippie. Keep it playful, natural, and move to the erotic.

Oh fun topic! Let’s see

I’m a straight male lee, however I sometimes switch. I have many different female play partners that are usually lee for the session.

My play partners are usually lees I know. Tickling includes full arms/legs/ankle straps onto a tickle table where the lee is 100% immobile and can’t fight back.

I tickle pretty much any spot that gets a good reaction. If it’s a new lee, then exploration is needed and they’ll get the full testing for tickle spots from head to toes.

Lees wear clothing, usually tank top on top and jeans or shorts- Almost always Bare feet. Every partner I have has preference to be barefoot for duration of the session.

As a switch, I have been lucky to experience both sides of the tickling spectrum. When I'm the Ler I have few preferences apart from the Lee being ticklish, lol. I'm happy to accommodate any of the 'sub-likes' as I believe that the Lee must be comfortable with the session. As a Lee, my preference is for strict bondage as I am extremely ticklish. I will warn my Ler that I will struggle laugh and sometimes beg for mercy without actually wanting it to stop. 😁
I often use a 'safe time' for those Lee's who are extremely ticklish but want to experience true tickle torture. One of my lovely Lee's only does 10 minutes. Some may say that's not very long, but she is so damn ticklish it's like an eternity for her. She pretty much scream laughs for the entire time and goes crazy in her bondage. But at the end feels totally liberated (her words) and is more than ready for the next session.

I just came across this, but an awesome idea for a thread. 20f bi, switch but prefer lee, I do like being tickled on my feet obviously but I have other spots too, I find it more pleasurable when tickling's made as a "whole-body" experience, so I would prefer to chat with people who're NOT just about feet, as I mentioned tickling's certainly a turnon for me, I prefer intense yet sensual tickling, bondage is a MUST for me, I have some preferred positions too, and hands are good, being a female switch I think there're times when people don't talk enough bout our nails, but I do prefer for other tools/techniques to be involved, if anyone's interested in hearing more feel free to pm.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back