• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fire Emblem Girls

Kittamaru1

TMF Expert
anyone have a good collection of these? Where are you getting them from? Isn't FE only for the GB and GBA / SP?

Actually (if my memory serves me right), FE 1 & 2 were for NES, and 3, 4, and 5 were for SNES. And as you know 6, 7, and 8 are for GBA (7 being the first released in America). Then there's FE 9 for Gamecube.

And you're asking for just regular pics, right? Just wanting to make sure before I go posting a bunch of stuff.

Yup, that's all of those. We NEED many more though. The FE girls=horribly underrated and underused!

And rather than post all the pics myself, you can go on Google and type in Fire Emblem art and go to the second link. It has pictures of almost every FE character that has art of them.

And here's a direct link to another site that has a bunch that the other doesn't (as the lack of Igrene from the first appalled me).

http://www.drifting-dreams.com/FE.htm

Last edited:
Actually, if you don't mind them smaller, Eaichu's archives has every character from FE6, FE7 and FE9. FE5 FE8 are there, but there's only a handful. TCG scans are from FE1-5, if I'm not mistaken.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back