• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First contact, original art */F: foot/all-over

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Greetings! This is a dynamic, well-spoken community, and I'm anxious to become a contributing member. In earnest of more to come, please accept two pieces of my original artwork. They are fantasy scenarios, both */F: the first is foot tickling; the second, all-over. Now, let's see if I can successfully navigate the uploading:

Attachments

• TT-1.jpg
    TT-1.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,476
  • TT-2.jpg
    TT-2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 2,754
Last edited:
Wow! That was fast! Thanks so much, bobfisher. And welcome to you!

Last edited:
Thank you very much, Vlad! That's very encouraging, especially coming from someone so well known for his own fine artwork. I hope to develop this character, give her some breadth and definition, in further pictures (possibly a story or two, if I get the inspiration).

I've noticed that you're always generous with your praise, especially to newbies. Believe me, it's most appreciated.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Theater, Littlebighead! You appear to be quite the talented artist, and I am glad you decided to share those talents with us.

Welcome! I always love to see new artists show themselves 😀 😀
You did an excellent job here and I love the presentation with the frames ans everything. Your highlighting (esp on the blob in the second pic) is especially well done 😀
May I offer one smallish suggestion regarding the frames? If (in photoshop) you do a drop shadow on the frames with a distance of 0 or and inner shadow on the picture with a distance of 0 it would seperate the frame from the picture and make it "pop" a little. 😛 😀
Anyway, welcome again! 😀 😀

This is overwhelming! Very gratifying!

GEORGIATKLER, very kind of you. Rest assured I'll post as often as I can.

HDS, thank you! It's easy to try one's best with so many fine artists for company (tickling art attracts highly gifted people, as the archives will attest), and such appreciative viewers!

nessonite, this is a great honor. You're responsible for one of my very favorite pieces of tickling art, the trio of children dressed in animal costumes (the girl with the bunny ears is having her feet tickled. If I'm not mistaken, that's a child version of you, right? Absolutely darling!) Thank you for the plaudits and the good advice. The drop-shadow is a great idea! I'll be sure to try it.

Once again, thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement. I was rather anxious before my first post, and I see there was no need to be.

Last edited:
ROFL they're chibi's actually (or as best as I can do them) 😛 Yeah I was the bunny, AR was the cat, and HDS was the dork without a costume. 😛 😀 Im so glad you liked it so much, it's one of my favorites too 😀

Keep it up, dude...feel free to upload as often as you like. I'm sure you'll find no lack of apreciation 🙂

Reviving older threads.
Doubly enjoyable, after you posted the full comic.

Thumbs up.

Kalamos said:
Reviving older threads.
Doubly enjoyable, after you posted the full comic.
This is the oldest one, too! :tounge: Can't go back any further! Thanks for this major bump! Of course, I haven't been here long enough to have a really impressive, years-long revival like many of our major artistis, but I'm still very pleased!

I wondered if anyone would notice the repetition! I wanted a little weight in my first post, and revised the original comix panel slightly to serve as a stand-alone. In future, I plan all my comix to be in color, so this was good practice.

Thanks rajee! Aside from "Spectales of Doom", the tortured cat-girl is my oldest piece of tickling art that still exists. I had done earlier ones (stuff dating back to the '60s), but destroyed them soon after (afraid of being "found out"). No loss. They were of very poor quality. This early portrait of Mercy (at the time unnamed and with no biography) is the only one I couldn't bear to part with. It's stayed hidden a long time!

Last edited:
You get bumbs all the time. How on earth did u already put urself up to almost fourhoundred posts? I barely reached oneforty, and I joined only a month after u! :weird: Man, this sucks. 🙄 I thought I was doing a good job. But u are taking the cake. Happy for ya, man! :happy:

Appreciate it, Hungarian! You're doing fine, by the way. I see your name all the time! Me, I'm just a blabbermouth... especially on these hosted art threads, where it's my duty (and pleasure, I must admit) to respond those kind enough to write in. I really don't get that many bumps (the life of my typical thread is about 4 days). It's just that Kalamos revived a bunch of them all at once. These are the first major bumps I've had (unlike ness, for instance, who gets them constantly).

Last edited:
You're right, man.
Some exposure wouldn't hurt.

*BUMP!*

There ya go.

Glad you bumped this, Kal. I didn't even know that LBH drew. Nice art LBH and it's funny too. Since you draw furries you may want to checkout the new yahoo group "furry female feet".

Hah! Thanks once more, K!

Thanks for the compliments, Keeper D! Glad you like the pictures! And thank you too for the Yahoo tip! I'll definitely head that way to have a look!

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back