• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Date Tickling (M/F, F/M)

baldadonis

Verified
I had a first date yesterday with an attractive blonde girl, 23. The date was going fine during the day but I won't bore any of you with details. After dinner we were chatting on the couch and I was rubbing her back very gently, when she gives out a big flinch. She tells me she is super-ticklish on her back. Of course this is music to my ears. I had really been wanting to tickle this girl all day but never had an appropriate opportunity. Of course seizing on this opportunity, I continue to lightly trail my fingers over her back. This causes her to giggle and convulse her body each time I do it. I was very amused, and she did not seem to mind at all.

I asked her where else she was ticklish and she said she really wasn't very ticklish anywhere else, which I of course did not believe. So I begin poking around first at her sides. Her reactions were mild here so I continued on. I continued on to her stomach. BWAHAHAHAHA. I was having fun with this spot as she was sensitive to very light touches over her stomach, much like myself. I proceeded onward to her thighs. This was one of her worst spots. She clenched her teeth and tried to bear it, but little giggles kept escaping. Figuring a new spot might break her, I proceeded to her feet. Bwahahahaha. She really lost it here. I pulled off her flip flop and began on her left foot, raking my fingers up and down the soles. I also found the spots right underneath the toe made her howl and buck like crazy. I proceeded with the foot tickling for several minutes, when I heard my roommmate entering the front door. I quickly let her go, and was hoping she wasn't going to rat me out. She was very cool about it, thankfully, and did not mention what we had been doing.

After my roommate left, I was interested to see what she would be thinking next. Its always my hope, after I tickle a woman, that she is going to want some revenge. I love being tickled, probably even more than I enjoy being the 'ler, and I enjoy that plenty and am great at it. I was very excited to see in her face that she was just plotting her revenge. I didn't have to wait long. She began poking around at my ribs, which sends me into laughter immediately. She tried to get into my armpits but was having a tough time getting my arms up. Then she quickly grabbed both my feet, but them in an arm lock, and proceeded to lightly trace her long nails up and down. I was beside myself in laughter, and also joy. Being tickled on my feet is one of my favorite things, and this girl knew what she was doing. I thrashed around on the couch wildly as she explored every inch of my ticklish feet for what seemed about 20 minutes.

After she was done, I told her I was glad she didn't find my worse spot. Of course I was just asking for it when I said that. She quickly began tickling me all over until she found my stomach, which is by far my worse spot. Just the slightest touch sends my howling and writhing like a crazy person. She reached under my shirt and began lightly scratching away, just driving me nuts. Unfortunately, after a few minutes she looked at the time and realized she had a train to catch. I'll definitely have to see her again. Here's hoping for more tickles next time. Cheers all.

Hehe nice one and well done you for taking the initiative. Hope you have many more times like this one :jester:

Well written! Nothing better than those first exploratory tickles, is there? I love it when a guy first finds out I'm ticklish, and says something like "Oh, you're ticklish?", to which I (much like your date) will deny until I'm absolutely tickled into telling the truth (as if it wasn't obvious already!) But after I'm tickled into taking back my original statement (and have my stubborn streak bruised), I love to seek revenge. Unfortunately, most guys tend to not want to sit there and take it, and for the most part, I'm easily overpowered. But you sound like a very willing 'lee. Fun stuff.

Let me ask you this though, why did you freak when your roommate came home? This wasn't his girlfriend, was it?

Maggie

No, no it wasn't his girlfriend. I just don't know what his reaction would be to my tickling her on the couch. Probably he wouldn't care at all.

Yeah I am definitely a very willing lee. I'm enjoy being a 'ler with the primary motivation being to prompt them to tickle back. I'm usually game to go as long as they are willing to tickle me, without tickling back. Then when they stop tickling, I might start up again, just to get them to go back to tickling me. I'm very devious, lol.

Cheers

Yes you are correct about that Ace. I'm not sure what that has to do with this thread or me personally. I'm 25 if I somehow suggested I was a minor.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back