• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Ever Tickling Sessions - Fast Advice Needed Please!

blogger2k5

TMF Poster
Hi all,

tomorrow I shall be engaging in my first ever tickling session (I'm the 'ler) with a girl I have a 'special' friendship with. Yesterday I managed to tickle her for a good 20 minutes but with no bondage and lots of struggling/squirming (there was no consistency), today (as a way of winning me over as I was in a mood with her) she said that I could come and tie her up and have a proper session with her. Here's the problem, I've never done this before with restraints etc.

Her bed doesn't have posts or bars to tie her to, only a flat leather type headboard, she did say we could use the big kitchen table but we have no proper restraints. She bought a roll of duct tape today for me to use on her but I've no idea how to tie her to the table with it. So I was wondering if anybody has any methods or advice they could give me because I am really looking forward to this and hoping it is the first of many, I want to tie up so that she can't wriggle or squirm about too much and also don't want to hurt her or cut off circulation etc.

Also, we've discussed the idea of using a safeword but was wondering what the best amount of time would be before I allow her to use it etc. Also should I allow short breaks for her to catch her breath?

Any help is severly needed and greatly appreciated!

Regards

Possibly the the cheapest way would be to use two broom handles or similar length poles and some scarfs or old shirts.

Lie her down in a spread eagle position lay the stick from ankle to ankle across the bed and wrist to wrist at the top and fasten wrists and ankles with neck ties or scarfs.

In times of need the old saying "needs must as the devil drives" is very apt where there is a will there is a way, if you both want to do the session you will soon sort out the small print and solve the problems.

In the past i have used belts, blouses sleeve to sleeeve, dog leads (lesh) mens neck ties, old sheets curtains sometimes ripped into strips, avoid anything that rubs or chafs.

Turn that big table upside down lay her in it and fasten the wrists and anckles with belts or whatever.

Use a door frame i sometimes tie one ankle to a door handle tie hands over head and run the rope or tape over the door onto the other side and fasten to the other handle.

If your looking at a feet only then put her in the hogtie position ie face down hands fastened to ankles to wrists use her duct tape avoid rubbing or chafing by fastening over her jeans at the ankle, and sleeves on a blouse at the wrists.

Sometimes a different environment is useful like, the garage, shower or bath room. even if fully clothed its hard to move out of the bath, and movement is a bit more restricted than on the floor or rolling all over the bed.

I could write a book lol

A thing not often thought about is if you purchase cuffs, and proper restraints, and leather items and you then go with a different girl, the new girl will not like using the previously used items, used on another girl, ball gags is a certain no no.

So unless your into a very steady relashionship don't go overboard use dispossable stuff.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back