• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Impressions (part 1?) (m/m. first person)

ticklishguy1985

First Impressions part 1 (m/m. first person perspective)

My chest rose and fell rapidly as I came down from another orgasmic high. It was the fourth time he’d forced me to cum…

Or was it the fifth? Honestly you lose count after three times.

We had first connected through a gay fetish app via some shared mutual interests. Bondage. Power exchange. Orgasm control. Sensation play. Foot fetish play. And tickling…

I guess that was the big one. Tickling. I’d always had a fantasy about being tickled. I grew up in a big family with a couple sisters…and two older brothers. I was the youngest so naturally I was often the subject of their antagonistic antics. Sometimes it was just teasing but often it was tickling. Held down. Finger probing. Squirming. Hands clinched and pinning my wrists to the ground. Stroking my skin. Laughter. Begging. And often screaming. It was hell but it also awakened a desire in me that persisted through puberty, beyond my adolescent years, and followed me to university.

I started the account as an outlet when I found out there were others like me. People who fantasized about being tickled and tormented, while others fantasized about providing it. I didn’t know if it would ever result in meeting or connecting, but it was an outlet from my sheltered conservative religious upbringing. I’d never lived out my fantasies with another man or even done so much as reveal my closeted urges. The idea of their son on a sex board would’ve sent my parents into a fit. But it was an outlet to a world I’d only dreamed up with pent up lust. That was how we found each other and began our connection.

It started with just casual conversation and slowly evolved. His screen name was TKLD2mEATU but his name was Paul. We chatted a few times before eventually exchanging pictures. I was a 20 year old smooth face and tight chested college student and athletic frame with black hair and eager brown eyes and limited experience beyond rough housing and sexual flirtation. He was somewhat older in his mid-forties with salt and pepper hair, a slightly graying beard, and hungry hazel eyes. He had an average physique and reminded me of an older neighbor or family friend. Not old but more of like an attractive experience. It was the smile though that caught my attention. It was a tooth grin that looked like it could devour you if he desired.

The conversations evolved into more sexual desires and fantasy. I would share my desires of being controlled and at the mercy of another man, and Paul would share his experiences of providing what I sought to others. Tying willing participants into a variety of positions, tickling and teasing them until he provided and robbed them of their sexual desires. Every time I read about how he provided those experiences for others my cock would become ridged and would drool as it provided dark wet stains of pre-cum on my boxers. It was thrilling but it was just fantasy and words on a screen.

Until it wasn’t.

After a few weeks our conversations shifted from the realm of fantasy and the past to talk of the future. I’d never been with another man and it was intimidating to take the plunge into the abyss of letting someone else render me helpless and without control. After a great deal of persuasion and encouragement, I eventually relented and we set a date for an eventual no string attached meeting.

Our first meet up was at a small coffee shop near campus on a Tuesday afternoon. We greeted with an embrace as his large hands wrapped around my shorter frame. I don’t know if Paul was really that tall or if I just felt smaller in his presence. After some small talk about school, career, and other trivial topics we shifted to our mutual interests. It felt so taboo to be talking about my personal fantasies in the open inside a small coffee shop. We talk about what each of us would want out of a more intimate encounter. Things like different times, positions, activities, and our limits. I shared with him about how I wanted another man to take control of me and use me. Use me for to satisfy their desire to dominate and tickle another man, and to use me for their own satisfaction. Toward the end of the meeting I was more comfortable but still nervous. He gave me the numbers of “references” he’d previously shared encounters with and offered me advice about precautions I could take for myself like letting a trusted friend know where I’d be. We left things by scheduling an appointment for the following week. His place that Saturday morning and concluding in the evening once we’d both had our needs fulfilled.

The week crept by with the casual exchange of messages. When Saturday arrived I was filled with nerves but also expectation as I drove to the address he sent through dm. My maps app directed me to an inconspicuous house placed in what seemed to be the middle of a quant looking neighborhood. I couldn’t help but wonder if his neighbors were the least bit aware of the escapades that took place in the modest home as I shut off the engine. I walked up the path and was greeted by the same embrace from the coffee shop. God he smelled so good as his big hands wrapped around me once again and drew me in. As I entered Paul’s home I was somewhat taken aback by how “normal” it looked. I don’t know why. I mean was expecting sex swings hanging from the ceiling, bondage furniture in the living room, and restraints connected to the dining room table?

He offered for me to take my shoes off before I entered the living room and I slipped off my flip flops leaving my size 11s bared on his soft carpet. Paul offered me a seat on the sectional sofa and a bottled water which I accepted as I sat in the corner as he disappeared into the kitchen. He returned moments later with 2 bottles and he took a seat on the leg of the couch beside me.

We talked chatted briefly as we each sipped our waters. Just trivial chit chat about our weeks. It was when I made an offhand remark about the distance I had to walk between two of my classes that he seemingly seized on the moment to suggest that maybe my tired feet could use a massage. I accept his offer and turned my body so that my feet were now resting on his denim covered thigh. He kneaded the soles of my feet with his strong thumbs. First my right foot and then my left. I could feel the tension melting from my calves as he worked over a spot right above my heels. It was in the middle of that relaxation that I felt a shock shoot up my leg and my spine as he ran his index finger up the sole of my foot. I jumped but I dared not pull away. Was this it? Was this how it was starting?

It was like a game of cat and mouse. A little kneading and then a stroke along the sole of either foot with me attempting not to move my feet in fear he might stop. The kneading of his strong thumbs became more frequently by the feeling of a single finger stroking the flesh of my foot and tracing the outline of my heel. It was when his finger settled at the base of my long toes that a giggle inexplicably emerged from my throat. I brought a hand to my mouth and it wasn’t until then I realized that I had been literally hugging myself. I also began to realize I was sporting a tent in my athletic shorts that would’ve made my blush if I wasn’t already slightly red faced from the light teasing. That same toothy sharks smile from the first photo he sent was spread across his face.

“What’s the matter,” he cooed. “You aren’t TICKLISH are you?” He made sure to emphasize the word syllabically as he stroked beneath my toes. TI-CK-LISH. It made it seemingly tickle all the more as I kept giggling like a fool.

“You didn’t answer,” he chided me. “You aren’t TICKLISH are you?”

“Ye-he-he-hes,” I meekly confirmed through a stream of light giggles.

“Yes what,” he probed as he now slightly picked up speed and added companions to his friendly index finger and resting his right forearm on my ankles.

“Ye-he-he-hes, I a-ha-ha-ham,” I again replied as my laughter picked up intensity.

His fingers now began to dance on my soles as he teased my arches with the pads of his fingers. “You’re what,” Paul asked more sternly like a disrespected superior. “I want to hear you say the word. Tell me just how ticklish you are boy.”

My giggles had now slightly grown into belly laughs from the increase in the intensity of his strokes. There was something about being forced to say the WORD that made this feel all the more helpless. Like I was being directed to reveal some dirty secret that was all out in the open and not hidden well at all hidden.

“I’m not stopping until you tell me you’re ticklish boy,” he indignantly informed me. I knew what I had to do as the laughter freely flowed from my throat. Forced out by the teasing torment of his fingers along the fleshy bottoms of my feet.

“HAHAHA I’m very ticklish HAHAHA,” I was able to confess between streams of laughter erupting deep within. Within an instant of my admission of this poorly kept secret Paul’s digits ceased their tormenting caress and the pressure of his forearm on my shins dissipated, but I dared not move my legs from his lap. As my laughter started to decrescendo and I felt the relief of catching my breath, I was met with an inescapable pit in my stomach.

Had I done something wrong?

Did I ruin the “game” via my admission?

Had I broken some unwritten rule of this scenario that could end our playtime?

Most importantly, had my inexperienced confession possibly upset him and ruined our exchange?

I snapped out of ruminating over my possible error and focused on Paul’s face only to be greeted by that Cheshire cat’s grin. “I know you’re ticklish,” he stated matter of factly with the palm of his right hand now caressing my shin and roaming up my leg. “I wanted you to admit it to yourself boy.”

His hand continued its path up my leg, but he was now just trailing his fingers over my knee cap and up my thigh. It made me tremble slightly with anticipation and ticklish apprehension. The tips of his fingers now roaming toward the mass in my athletic shorts that outlined and covered my very rigid cock and my testicles that had drawn up toward the base of my shaft.

“But you do look like you’re enjoying yourself,” he teases as his fingers passed over my cock and he began to lightly stroke the outline of my cock head with just the pads of his fingers as though he was lightly polishing a fragile prized possession.

I nodded my head and verbally affirmed the excitement we both already were aware by stating yes sir.

“I like that,” he smirked with a sense of authority as he continued to lightly rub the well lubricated tip of my dick through growing wet spot in my athletic shorts. “An inexperienced boy should know his place when being educated. Let’s take this lesson over to the bedroom so we can explore this subject a little deeper.”

He ceased his caress and moved my legs so he could stand. I felt small as he stood over me but in an exciting manner that only grew as he extended his large right hand to draw me up from the pit of the sectional that I had slipped into from his teasing fingers. I took his hand and he helped me raise up with ease and led me down the dimly lit hallway toward the slightly cracked bedroom door.

He pushed the door open and continued to guide me into the bedroom that was dimly lit by two lamps each sitting atop end tables sitting on either side of the head of the bed. The bed was bare sans a pale blue fitted sheet and what looked like thick nylon straps emerging from beneath the mattress and a padded cuff at the end of each strap. Underneath the bed frame I could see a collection of drawers that peaked my curiosity unaware that my inquisitive thoughts were soon to be answered.

Without a word Paul dropped my hand, turned, and reached for the waistband of my athletic shorts. I instinctively put up my hands out of surprise and he slapped the back of my hand like a disobedient child.

“No,” he stated in a commanding tone as my hands recoiled in shock. I think he could tell he startled me as his tone affectionately shifted. “You said you wanted someone else with more experience to be in control and to take charge of you. If things are going too far, you can always use the safe word. Ok?”

I nodded obediently, having momentarily forgotten our scenario in the heat of things. He again reached out and this time I submitted to his reach as he took hold of the waist band of my black shorts and slide them down as the fell to cover my still bared feet. The tent in my boxers stood firm in anticipation with a still growing dark wet spot near the tip of my elongated member.

Paul caressed my cock through the fabric, causing me to slightly shift in anticipation. His firm palm caressed my member and he sporadically cupped and fondled my balls through the fabric. An embarrassing moan escaped my lips and an occasional giggle as he titillated my balls. He must have liked enjoyed hearing me giggle as the fondling of my encased manhood stopped and he again reached out to seize the base of my t-shirt. This time I knew better than to put my hands up in defense and instead raised them over my head as he began to strip me of the covering.

He stopped midway with my hands above my head and the shirt covering my face. My vision obscured by the makeshift blindfold, he began to gently tease my perky dark peach nipples with a light gentle stroke. To say it sent me an into tickle drive contractions would be an understatement. I began to giggle and squirm, but he smacked my ass with his hand and said in a stern tone. “Don’t move boy. Your perky boy nips are going to get some much attention tonight.”

It was attention my body really hadn’t known before. I’d fooled around with some women but I don’t think most straight men ever realize what an erogenous zone their nipples are. Erect little nubbins hardwired to their dicks. Just waiting to be titillated and caressed. I’d never had a partner tease my nipples before so this was pretty virgin territory. Outside of my raging hard on, the rest of me didn’t know how to react other to the intense sensations of his skilled digits teasing and tweaking my flesh.

Paul’s hands began to roam slightly toward my ribs, but my reaction was pretty tame compared to past spots so his fingers combined their journey until they found the fleshy hollows under my arms that were poorly protected by sprouts of black hair. The reaction was instant as my knees nearly buckled and I let out a belly laugh. I was unable to see Paul’s reaction through my raised shirt, but I imagine that same toothy grin was present. My giggling and squirming only seemed to encourage his digits to explore my sensitive underarm flesh at a steady pace as he stroked and wiggled them in my pits.

It was a game of cat and mouse. Me trying not to crumple into a hysterical heap on the floor and Paul pushing to see just how much he could make me squirm. For the few moments he tickled my pits at such a steady pace I assumed I could keep up this game of wills. It wasn’t until his probing hands were joined by a friend that I completely lost my composure. It was so sudden that his mouth and prickly beard decided to join the fray with his rough, slick, tongue caressing my right nipple and then it was quickly enveloped by his greedy mouth sucking and flicking with his tongue.

To say I lost it would be an understatement. I practically fell back into the bed in hysterics. He almost seemed to sense my motion as his right hand grabbed my ass cheek from behind and he went with me. Only momentarily did his mouth leaving my by nipple but it quickly resumed its devious attack as his hand squeezed my ass check and he tickled my right hollow with increased vigor. My hands were still lightly held in place by my shirt but I was doing my best anyway to avoid breaking and pulling down my arms. The taunting between strokes and licks was honest the worst part. Being told how ticklish I was or how good my body tasted. It only made the whole ordeal make me more helpless. His hungry mouth changing to my other stuff nubbin and shifting his weight to tickle my left pit renewed my laughter all the more.

“Oh my god boy,” he moaned between suckling and licking my nipple. “You’re going to be so much fun to torture all night.”

He shifted his weight so that now the wet spot in my boxers was pressed against his stomach so that as I squirmed by rock hard cock was pressed against his belly.

“Feels like you’re about ready to blast off boy,” he teased as he had since removed his meaty hands from cupping my ass and was now tickling my pits with both hands as he feasted on my nipples. I grabbed the top of the mattress and tried my best not to bring down my hands. It was a razor between heaven and hell. The torture of being tickled senseless but the intense excitement it caused in my loins along with Paul’s hungry mouth on my nipples and my gyrations into his stomach.

It was as intense an orgasm as I had ever felt. My body practically went rigid and I shot multiple volleys of hot white passion in my boxers. Paul however did not seem to care that my body was not one big nerve ending, or perhaps he relished it as he briefly introduced me to the world of post orgasmic tickling.

He only kept tickling me for a little bit as I was incredibly overstimulated and it was more squirming and grunting than laughing at this point. Once the tickling stopped, he finished pulling the shirt over my head and I lay there panting as the rush of endorphins made it feel like I was still tingling all over.

I must have been pretty exhausted as I didn’t even notice Paul leave the room and return with a bottle of water and a towel. He slowly fed me water as he wiped the sweat from my brow. As I came down from my high, my eyes made contact with his and he had that same grin as he lustfully looked over my sweat cover ticklish body and the gradual decline in my rapidly rising and fall chest as I caught more of my breath.

“Did you enjoy your first ticklegasm boy,” Paul asked teasingly as I lay there still lightly panting.

“Yes sir,” I said with a feeling of fulfillment and slight satisfaction.

“Good,” Paul declared as he lovingly rustled my hair, “because I’m giving you a twenty minute break before we get back to playing.“

He placed his hand on my chest, “because you still owe me 4 more loads before we’re done here tonight. Do you understand me?”

I nodded my head, “yes sir.”

“Good. Now I’m going to get up and set up for a couple of different bondage positions you said you wanted,” Paul stated as he pushed himself off the bed and sat up. “When I’m don’t you’re losing those boxers and I want to see that piece of boy meat.”

“Yes sir,” I affirmed obediently. I laid there and continued to recuperate as he arose to grab some things from the drawers under his bed.

All I could think as he set up for the next part of our session was what had I gotten myself into…

And I hoped it wouldn’t end any time soon.

I LOVE the way you described your experience. You're powers of description are amazing. Hope you continue to write and share more stories.

Glad you enjoyed it. This was a collection of some experiences I've had but as I flesh things out a little more I will delve into some of the fantasies I've yet to have the fun to live out but hope to be able to at some point.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back