• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First of many? m/f f/m (lots of foreplay)

HXCkid

TMF Poster
Alex was nervous, he had met Violet not too long ago, at a bar to be precise, not the most moral place to meet women, but he considered it to be more his scene, he was not exactly sleazy, he just preferred more open social settings, his usual bold nature got him into trouble, though no one knew how much of himself he really held back.

He was a young adult with light brown hair, and a slim frame with a relatively average/modest height. Form fitting denim was on his legs, and a leather jacket on his back. (He was not doing this for style purposes it was in the mid 30's and the thing was damn warm.) They had both decided to meet at a retaurant on milwaukee and fullerton. He had been to the place before, it was a tasteful mexican place, with nice floors and decorative apparel. He walked in, and the waiters knew him by face, and smiled as he picked a booth. He waited on pins and needles for about 15 minutes before she called. She was lost of course, but he artfully redirected her from the train station. (It was sometimes easier in the city to just take public transit.) Though it turned out she had gone the wrong way.

She finally arrived about 10 minutes later, she was wearing a leather coat too, making him feel slightly less concious. She looked fitting to her name, her hair was somewhat curly but over accentuated and was kept up in a rising storm of black and appropriately enough violet. Two bangs accentuated her round girlish face, and large brown eyes. Her skin was light complected not quite pale but close, she gave him a smile as she walked over to join him across the table.

They made small talk for afew minutes, "What do you do?" "Oh whats that like?" "Where did you go to school?" the appretizers came and went and he felt no less confortable than before she had even came into the door, it was as if he was still waiting for her, she noticed him and gave him another one of those smiles. "Calm down, you look stressed..." she said smiling while biting into a corn chip. "I'm fine... attractive females always make me nervous i'll get over it..." she smiled shyly and his heart sank, he may have just gone too far. Already consigning himself to the inevitable disapointment he figured there food should have been arriving soon, it promptly did and they ate maintaining the original polite conversation.

It didnt help his confidence that she was everything he wanted in a woman physically, personality wise he didnt know, but her looks certainly didnt help her. As he thought about this her foot actually brushed his leg, apparently she had taken it out of her flat because he could simply just tell that it was her nyloned foot grazing his leg. He continued on in the conversation. "So you must be happy with your name?" he asked a little mockingly as he indicated her hair, he wasn ot sure if the grazing had been an accident or not, but just to seize the day he moved his leg a bit into her exploring foot just a little, she made no indication she had noticed, but he felt her curve it up against his leg this time with obvious purpose, he couldnt help but supress a boyish grin, a bad tick of his. "Whats that smile for buster?" she asked with a knowing but subtle lusty look in her eyes big expressive eyes.

He cleared his throat and put his hand on his mouth as if he was attempting to pull the smirk down. She giggled. "You're too cute..." she said finishing what was left of her meal. He looked at the time it was about 7 in the evening, it was a friday and they had both been lucky enough to be off work at 5. This was where he usually went wrong, but he could not help himself he was way more prone too be honest and get disapointment out of the way rather than let it linger. "So do you think you wanna do this again?" he asked. "Oh were done?" she said sounding slightly put off. He smiled. "Certainly not if you want too be, I know im down for some more, I kinda like you doll..." she giggled. "Who says doll?" she asked with mock incredulity swatting him on the arm. He felt her foot gently start to creep up his calf again, long toes brushing up towards his thigh, he couldnt help but shiver, and she laughed again. "So where do you wanna go?" he asked her, he was not about to dare suggest his place.

"Well its kind of cold out, but I'm having a good time..." she said now moving her foot with greater purpose to where she was guessing his member was, turned out she was a guesser and he squirmed slightly in his seat. "Not as good as me..." he muttered. "What was that?" "Nothing..." he said smiling. "Check?" he asked holding out his hand.

Somehow by some miracle events turned so that she did indeed end up going back with him. "I'm not sleeping with you though..." she had told him matter of factly, and he right away knew that it was practically a sure thing, not that he expected it, it was just his experience. When they had risen from their tables he had noticed she was an inch or two taller than him, and felt himself get a little more turned onto the idea of her.

The "plan" was that they were going to go back to Alex' place and simply watch afew "movies" which was exactly what they did when they got back at first. When they arrived she had kicked off her pumps, and Alex noted she had rather large feet, he guessed about a 10.5. They were slightly disproportinate with the rest of her body, (as were her hands) she was a lanky gal but despite their size her extremities were actually quite admirable in terms of aesthetics, he even felt himself squirm a little mentally when he noted the dark shade of crimson her inch long nails were coloured. "I'll be a perfect gentleman..." he said holding his hands up and looking up as if indicating a halo, she chuckled again and they sat on the wooden floor, with two layers of blankets for cushioning and a conforter. "Hands above the covers slick..." she said jokingly and he obliged. About 20 minutes into the movie a rather embarassing quark of his happened, whenever he was attracted to a female, and they were in such close proximity (With the prospect of him for lack of a better word "Getting some") his "soldier" could not help but stand at attention. He knew she had to be feeling it, her firm buttocks pressed against his hips almost with deliberate purpose. "Do you feel that?" he asked knowing the answer. "Yes..." she said. "Sorry..." he said trying to turn away. "Dont be..." he felt her nyloned foot drag against his leg again.

The movie went on, "So you said you're a waitress?" he asked. "Mhmmm" "Does it suck being on your feet all day?" he asked. "Why didnt you ask me this when we were eating dinner..." she asked slightly annoyed, apparently she was enjoying the movie. "Cause it wouldnt have been appropriate to offer you a massage there..." she gave that toothy smile again at him. "You're too much, fine... but dont think this is getting you anywhere..." "Perfect gentleman..." he reiterated. He was surprised to note that she offered him her feet first, but not at all disapointed. She placed the long toed,high arched foot on his lap, and he put his fingers to work, not even caring about the movie anymore.

Her feet were exceedingly soft and even he thought that this was too good to be true. "Arent they soft?" she asked. He nodded. "Yeah i was just thinking that." "I never wear sandals they dry your feet out..." she wiggled her toes for emphasis and then arched her back as his thumbs pressed into her arch and worked up her instep. "OOooh yes right there..." she said and he could feel her release some tension. He could no longer resist his instincts anymore and he purposely grazed his fingertip up her arch, the effect was instantaneous.

She squealed slightly and curled her toes jerking her foot. "Hey you..." and for the second time he noticed a lusty look in her eye. "Behave..." she said with mock sterness before giving him back her foot. He continued to massage it for afew more minutes before grabbing her pinky and pressing it gently, once again she squealed and tried to jerk her foot away. "Alex..." she said with another mock stern voice. "If you do that again im going to have to punish you..." she said turning the voice to a russian accent at the last moment. "Crush you like bug..." she said wiggling her toes again, he grinned apologetically and continued with her foot rub. Sure enough though he could just not help himself and before she knew what was happening he had both her legs in a scissor lock within his own leaving his upperbody below her rather large soles. "ALex NO!" she said her beautiful eyes widening before he sank his fingertips into her nyloned left foot.

"OHahaa*giggle* astopstahahahhop! *snort*" "Did you just snort?" he asked with incredulity. "Thats the cutest thing ive ever heard!" he said continuing his assault, working her arches and under her toes which seemed to be her most sensative spots. "OHaaaahayourterrible!" her foot jerked and squirmed, but he actually began to notice there was no sincerity in it. She continued to chuckle and chortle and he was delighted to note that her laugh seemed to vary drastically in wavelength whenever his fingers danced across a new spot on her expansive soles. On her arches she gave way to high shrieking laughter, on her toes she chortled and chuckled, on her heels she giggled and tittered, on her instep she guffawed and after afew more seconds of this he actually began to notice afew moans laced into the hysterical laughter and nonsensical pleas for mercy.

However he became to complacent and left his stomach vulnerable he had been pressing his stomach against her toes, in order to keep her feet in place, and was viciously raiding her soles with his fingers in long raking sweeps but her toes were wiggling into his stomach now, and before long he began to squirm. "Oh now this is interesting..." she said with a develish tone, as she said this, she moved her other foot down closer to his pelvis, pressing it into his hipbone. "Cootchie cootchie coo...." she said wiggling them into him sending him into a spasm, at this point she leaned up and used her long fingers to explore his ribs. "Whos a ticklish boy?" she asked adopting the type of voice you use with babies, and pets. "Oahahaano" "Tsk tsk tsk..." she said. "So sad, you should have known I have 2 sisters, im a pro at tickling... isnt that right little Alex tickle tickle..." he had long since finished assaulting her and was actually holding onto her legs to keep himself from squirming off of her out of reflex.

"I think you like being tickled by my toes alex..." she said stopping for a second. "What do you think?" she said continuing and this time moving her foot lower towards his crotch pressing her toes against his member though his pants, he immediately shuddered and held on tighter to her legs but shook his head no. "Oh your lying, how naughty, you know what happens to naughty boys?" she asked continuing her assault and sending him into hysterics. "They get shown what real tickling is..." she used his weakness to kick him off her and onto his stomach before sitting on his legs and scissor locking his own legs leaving his socked feet defenseless. "Noooo nonoohshit!"

"Uh oh..." she said drawing a long manicured nail against his socked foot. "Uh ohhhhhh" now two fingers he was already chuckling. "Such a ticklish little foot we have here..." she said now digging her fingers into the ankle sock and grazing flesh causing his toes to curl. "OHahahaohshitnodamngahahah!"
"Awww poor baby... can dish it out but cant take it..." she dug her nails into his arch for emphasis causing him to howl, but he was loving every minute of it. Before he knew what was happening his sock was thrown off and thrown across the room. "Its kitchy kitchy time you shouldnt have lied to me Alex..." and with that she began to pinch each of his toes. "This little piggy was ticklish..." he was lost in her evil menstrations, his fists pounding the floor in futility, he had no idea how long she had him there, but she was an expert tickler, even better than he was. Her fingers gently explored the crooks of his vulnerable foot, before digging into where they were most vulnerable and then changing their target leaving him in a constant state of weakened insanity, he continued to howl. "Oh yeah I can get used to this..." she said giggling as she tortured his foot.

After about 20 minutes of this she finally relented and their movie was over. (Short movie) He picked up his dignity and gave her a look as she finally relented. She gave him a lusty look and he moved in to kiss her firmly on her full lips, nipping at her lower one ever so slightly as his hands explored the curves of her back and hip.

10 minutes later she was on her way out. "I told you you werent sleeping with me tonight..." and he was surprised to note that she had, but he did not particularly mind. "But I tell you what, we can do this again some time ticklish..." she said prodding him in his stomach as he flinched. He nodded. "I wouldnt mind that, I owe you one..." She smiled. "You certainly do..." and on her way out to the taxi he noticed a fuzzy pair of handcuffs hanging off her purse. He grinned...

(2nd date anyone?)

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back