• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First poll for the game

Graphic choices in the game

• manga style girls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the same hotspots and animation in interrogation mode

• each artist draw a girl with his style but each girl will be in a stand alone story

• follow a story (you'll follow the story, making your choices when the program will ask them to you)

• you can meet the girls only if you start some kind of relationship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Ok, this is the first thread to decide how the game must be:

The choices regards the style of the game, some things regarding the gameplay and if the girls must have different style 😉 is all toghether because in this way you can have a clear scheme of what we'll make 😀

There are 10 choices; each choice have an opposite (1-2 3-4 5-6....etc) so if you choose the first you can't choose the second🙂 in total we'll ahve 5 questions.
Of course each one can write some lines about what he/she think about the choices, and if we need more choices 🙂

If you want you can start a poll.....sometimes i can't think about all by myself LOL i need a little bit of help 😀😀

Last edited:
The first two questions dont need explanation but I am a little unclear as to exactly what the others are asking...Could you explain a little further? Thanks! 😀

Oh....i see 😛

The other questions regards the points that we was thinking about during pur conversations here and via mail :d

1-2 : i think that there's not problems 😉

3-4: the interrogation mode is a variation of the standard interactive mode, so you want that the interrogation mode will have more "hotspots" and different animations for the same girls of the game or if you want the same animations and hotspots present in the interactive mode.

5-6: the question is about the style of the game: you know that ach artist have his unique style, so the question is: you want that the game will have all this different style girlsin the game toghether, or you want that the game will have different storyes, and each story have an artist with his girls?

7-8: You want that the player have the freedo to go around all the location, so he can play as he want without follow a pre-defined story (for example like "elder scroll 3 morrowind"), or you want to follow a pre-defined story? the problem with the first choice is that the player can find some problems to find "what to do" during the game, so the people can prefer to have a story to follow instead of trying all the possibilities in the game, having the freedom to do all they want 😀

9-10: The choice regard the gameplay: you prefer to meet the girls even if you don't know her or you prefer to meet the girl in a certain place only if you know that she'll go in this specific place in a specific hour of the day?

for example: Mary.....she go in the swimming pool from 5 pm to 8pm; you want to meet her if you go in the pool from 5 to 8 even if you don't know her and try to talk with her and begin a relation or you want to begin a relation in the school and when she'll tell to you that she's in the pool from 5 to 8 you can go to her to talk with her? if you don't know her before if you go in the pool from 5 to 8 you'll not find her.

In this way if you choose the first option the player can meet casually all the girls wandering around all the location; i prefer the second option.....i don't go around my city looking for "girls to tickle" LOL 😉 i want to give to the game a touch of "real life" 😀 in the end this can be called "dating-tickling simulator" LOOOL ;D 😀

If something is not clear tell me and i'll try to explain it better and more in details 😉

about 5-6
I think my main confusion is what your definition of a Story is. My interperetation at this point is a "story" is like the player's entire experience. Like starting a New Game would be starting a New Story. And when you open the program you could start for instance a "kalamos" story" or a "nessonite story". Am I totally wrong? If I am right then I keep my vote that all the different girls of varying styles should go tgether but I am not married to that idea. 🙂

7-8
I think that should be your decision since it seems that a predefined story would be easier for you to create, right? As for the player...the way I thought of it going was that the player would wander around various locations and meet the different girls. Then he could leave one to talk to another and then come back and continure with the first girl later on. In that case I guess it would not be a predefined story but your relationship with each girl would be a smaller predefined story. You follow?

9-10
Ohhhh I see. The I have to chance my vote to #10 (I hope I can do that). So each girl will have only a certain place or two that you can meet her for the first time. THEN she will invite you to meet her someplace else. What schedule will the game clock run on? Like how many minutes will each hour in the game world be? Or will it be in real time?

ok😉 let me try to explain better:

5-6: the story is "what the player will do while playing " ^_^
I was planning to make a city, with school, commercial centers, gym, and other things; the problem is: if all the artist will make girls with different style, i can't put them toghether 🙂 so i was planning to give 2 choices: if all the girls will be all toghether (so you can meet a "Nessie style" girl wth a "another artist style girl" in the same context....but this mean that the backgrounds will be very distant in style if you use different styles for the girls), or you can have a single girl in her context (for example the city is the same, but your objective will be only one girl at time, so you'll meet one girl, talk with one girl and tickle one girl 😉 and the backgrounds will be close to the style of the artist, so all will be close to the artist's style.
In few words the game will have about the same design, but with alll the girls toghether you can do more things instead of concentrate only on one girl.
The choice is up to all of you 😉 for me is the same, but i must begin with one way or another, because is hard to change it when you start with one way ^_^

7-8: i understand, but for me is the same...both are hard lol ^_^is only a different approach to the game 😉
If we'll have a story to follow, the player will acquire points while he/she do the thingsin the way that i've planed; in the free mode the player can do as you said, without worring about a "goal" different to the one to tickle all the girls of the game and unlock the bonus cenes and game modes 😉
In few words you want a game like an rpg, where the story is pre-written by the author and you must follow it, or you want a game without a story , where you can do the things following only one objective: tickle all the girls? 😀

9-10: right 🙂 isn't better in this way? ^_^
The game clock will be different from the real time......i was thinking that each action will take out some "time points", but this approach is a little bit complicated because the program will make more operations, so i've planned another way to do it: when you're at school you'll talk with the girls, then when you finish you can return to the class and begin the lesson; when the lesson will begin the day will go to the aftenoon, when you'll exit to the school, and you'll have another chance to talk with someone....or you can ask to make te same ropute to return at home.....or a professor will ask to stayin the class with her....or things like this 😉
in this way the player will have all the time to talk with the girls without worring about the time; then he can go in a location to make the time faster (clasroom, bedroom, kitchen...etc). You ike it ? ^_^ 😀

5-6...
Here's an idea...how about we make all of the backgrounds photographs?? 😀
If that won't work then I would have to say, after hearing your thoughts, that all anime style would work better.

7-8...
Personally I like the idea of open ended game play where the goal is to get serious with enough girls and earn enough points to unlock various bonuses. 😀

9-10...
ahhh...so you could choose to "go to class" or "take a nap" or "eat dinner" to kill some time, right? So in effect there will be certain "times" of day that you play in? for example...
You start in the morning and you talk to a girl. She says she will be at such-and-such place at 3pm. You can talk to more girls that morning and then go to class. When you finish it will be 12pm or something and you can do stuff or go to another class and skip ahead to 3pm? Am I close? Do I even make sense? lol!

hahaha funny idea...when you go to class it'll give you a little animated lesson on tickling someone given by a really really old proffesor with big glasses. Could be funny. 😀

5-6: good idea 😉 but the picture must have a ....cartoon style 😉 ccan you modify them to make them less "real" and more "cartoonish" leaving them pictures? ^_^ i don't know if you follow me 😛

7-8: so you are for the "open game" i think...right ? ^_^ i'll write a little background story to justify why you're there...why you do some things....then is all up to the player 😉

9-10: right :d this is a little example:
You wake up in the morning--->(can) go to school---->if is your first deay you'll begin to talk with the girls...if is not you can continue to talk and approach with them (during this conversations you can learn that they'll go to the beach on sunday from XX am to YY pm, or that they'll be at pool, or gym...or somewhere else 😀 they can also invite you, but depends from the character of the girl)--->you (can) follow the lesson (is like a quiz show game....with questions with multiple answers; you like the idea? ^_^)-->you can have lunch and talk again----> you go at home after school--->you can decide to go somewhere to shopping or to do something else (each place have a girl, but if you don't know that the girl is there you'll have some kind of mini games...so the player will not became bored since the exit from the school 😀)---->if you know where a girl is you can go to this place to talk with her.

This is a little example 😉 you'll have buttons to decide what kind of action you want to do (eat ....go to.....give....buy.....and things like this); of course if we had a "story approach" the buttons are not present...you simply follow the instruction on screen , make the choices thet the program give to you.....limited interaction in few words ^_^

I hope that we'll use the free mode, so i can make more interaction and i can include many other features LOL 😀 i love to put myself in troubles lol 😀😀😀

About the teacher....i was thinking about a teacher that ask help to torture a little nasty girl that want a "A" 😀 you can simply watch or you can partecipate helping the teacher 😀 or if the player's character is a girl maybe the teacher can tickle the player 😀 and your duty is to press on the mouse button to resist to the tickling lol 😀😀 😉 cute idea huh ? 🙂

lol I like that idea...
How about in the lesson the teacher has a naughty girl sitting on a stool infront of the class. She's got her hands tied behing her back, a gag around her mouth, and a dunce cap on her head. Then the teacher gives a lesson in knot tying and demonstrates their effectivness by tickling the girl with a pointer. 😀 And then he gives the player the pointer and he can poke at her as well. hahaha I think it's hilarious. 😀

And yes I like the example for 9-10 very much. 😀

Lol 😉 it gave to me an idea about another "bonus feature" 😀
If we use this in the game the people will think that is a "school of tickling" instead of a normal school 😉
I want that the people are realistic....a world like the real one where the people hide their secret passion for the tickling 😉 you'll never go around talking with a girl and asking "are you ticklish? wnat to come at my home to play a tickling game ?" ^_^ LOL
I want that the player will share his/her passion with someone with the same passion 😉 in the other cases the player will desire to tickle a beautiful girl, and will try to do all he can to do it 😉

So in the game don't expect to find "situations clearly showed" 😉 you must understand if a girl have a tickling fetish (maybe she'll have other fetishes too! lol) without that anyone discover your passion.....you must fool a girl so you can tickle her....you must let her fell in love with you only to tickle her......those are only few situations that you'll face in the game 😉 the choice about how to do it is up only to the player 😀
In any cases the game will contain violence or raping sequence involving the player (in few words you can't rape a girl and torture her; but you can partecipate if a teacher will do it or if some girls of your classes do it to a "nasty friends" 😉 i want to be politically correct for the palyer 😀 "don't try this at home" but you can look what the other do 😀

Okay okay I hear you. It was a funny idea though. 😀
Ohhh I had another thought. Tell me if it is bad!
You go into your history class and the teacher reads from the history book about how tickling was used in mideival times as a form of torture. And then she looks right at the player and says "Arent you happy we've moved beyond our barbaric past?"
hehehehe

Cute idea 😉 😀😀 we'll make some situation like this to show that the people didn't know about the secret of the player 😉 but we'll let the player understand that he/she is not alone in the tickling world 😀 lol 😀

A bad news: i've lost my western digital hard drive 🙁 120 GB of stuff lost forever 🙁 🙁 🙁 after 5 months of work sigh 🙁 i hope that with the receipts i'll be able to download again the clips that i bought 🙁 🙁

ohhhhhh...I know the pain of losing a hard drive!! I feel so bad for you! 🙁 🙁 🙁
If I can help at all...I have a TON of clips but they are all */m. I have a REALLY really fast internet connection though and if there are clips I can download and send you on a CD then I would be happy to. 😀 I have heard that fast internet connections are fewer in Italy than here.

Thanks 😀 But i like only */f or f/f 😀 if you have something like this i'll be very happy 🙂

About the hd.......it was brand new...western digital 120 GB Doh! 🙁((((( i'll never buy things from them O_O

I'm trying to find a way to retrieve all my stuff; i can't give it to repairers that retrieve my data (imagine...they look at my clips and say: "strange guy" lol); so i must try a way to retrieve as much as i can 🙂 fortunately the game source was on another hd 😀

I dont think I have much (if any) */f on my hard drive but it would be super easy to download some for you. 🙂 If you have anything specific that you want you can put together a list and I'll get it for you. 😀
I dont know if there is a way to securely retreive your date. Surely there is SOMEONE out there who does data retrieval for people who have private stuff on their drives...
Maybe you should ask the question in the General forum?

The poll is closed...but is sad to see tat only you voted lol 😀 i was hoping that all the other people that look in this forum want to partecipate in polls, discussion and all the other things related to the game 🙁

Cmon....we are here to make something for all the users of TT 😉 help with suggestions, comments, money (i'm joking hahaha! LOL 😀 )

nessonite said:
I dont think I have much (if any) */f on my hard drive but it would be super easy to download some for you. 🙂 If you have anything specific that you want you can put together a list and I'll get it for you. 😀
I dont know if there is a way to securely retreive your date. Surely there is SOMEONE out there who does data retrieval for people who have private stuff on their drives...
Maybe you should ask the question in the General forum?

Thanks for the help ^_^ i hope to find those italian clips that i had (the one that was on the old site called "tickling heaven" or something like this 😀 also the clips from solefullyyours are welcome 😀 i'm looking around all the TT forum to download again all that i've lost 🙁 maybe can i mail a list with the stuff that i haven't via mail ? ^_^?

About the data....they are lost anyway because i can't give the drive to someone without loosing the warranty 🙁 so i prefer to give it to the western digital and receive antoher 120 gb instead of paying money to retrieve data and buy another drive 🙁 i'll buy a tape stramer for the backups lol ^_^

It would be easiest to send me links to all the stuff you need. I practically never download clips so I don't know them by name. 😀

Aso...nobody can really get into this forum. 😀 Only people who have the password. 😀

The problem is that the site is no longer available, and also the new site called ticklechannel seem to be dead 🙁
I'll try to give to you a list with the site where they have the material 😉

TD sent to me a mail to enter in this forum, can i give the password to him? he said that is interested in joining the project 🙂 so you can have another artist to talk with 😀

So in this forum is only you and me ? ^_^

Kalamos also has access. 😀 Yeah give TD the password. That would be awesome if he would be willing to help! His pictures are so unique looking...it would be strange to see him draw anime style but I'd love to see it :-D

Good 😉

Finally i've talked with "big K" ^_^ and i also gave the password to TD 😉 i hope to see both of them here soon to begin the second phase of the game 😉

I'm glad that you received the pen finally 😉

😀 I am sooooo happy! I want to post to TT about how wonderful you are! Can I? 😀

Is only a little sign of apèpreciation to a person (can i consider you a friend ? 🙂 ) that is working hard for this project 😉

😀 thanks to my dear "chief of graphic department" 😀

And of course thanks for the picture 😉 i hope that tonight (for me) we'll have a chance to talk on the forum abput the things that we need to fix regarding the game 😉

Of course Kalamos, TD and all the people that have access to this part of the forum are invited to cooperate in the discussion about the stories 😉

PS: maybe i've found someone that can write stories for the game; the problem is only that he's Italian so i'll need to translate the stories in english 😛

Kalamos could translate also if you find yourself too busy. 😀

That's a good idea, but he pm me that he's busy right now 🙁 and his english is better than mine for sure loool 😀😀😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back