• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First post. heh. m/f true.

tickleactress

First post, so give it a go. M/F. Let me know what you think or just enjoy

I haven't really posted anything here and I haven't posted any stories, but I thought I'd give it a go. So, bare with me.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 months now and I've never outright expressed that tickling turns me on, but I think he's figured it out by the way we play and my reactions to things. So, now he's starting to indulge me and it's quite surprising how fun he can be.

We were in our bedroom and neither of us were really in the mood for anything as we were both exhausted. I had turned on the TV but it was really just a means to fall asleep, as usually the feeling to fool around is mutual. About ten minutes into The Cosby Show, I can feel his fingers slowly start to tickle down my leg. Granted, I'm rather ticklish but that wasn't enough to get me really laughing, so I just giggled a little and moved my leg away from his fingers. He proceeded to follow my leg with his fingers as he started to tickle my hips a little harder. I started to laugh and push his hand away as he leaned over on his side to get better tickling action.

“What?” He asked with a smirk. “Is someone not in the mood for some fun?” He followed the question with a laugh as he dug into my hips harder, which only caused me to laugh even harder. “Stop it,” I laughed out as his fingers were starting to creep up my sides into my ribcage. “Oh, you can’t mean that,” he smirked as his legs were holding my legs down to keep me from going anywhere. His tickling assault ended shortly as his body pinned my down and his lips met mine. He pressed his lips lightly at first and then after nipping my bottom lip he pressed harder for a deeper kiss. My body started to relax into the kiss and my arms foolishly went up around his neck bringing his lips even harder into mine. My fingers swept through his hair as his fingers trailed down my leg once more. The way we were positioned, I couldn’t really move if I wanted to. I started to giggle the tiniest bit underneath the kiss and I could feel his lips curling into a smile at my giggles.

“What’s so funny?” He asked with a whisper as he brought his head back to look into my eyes. I shook head trying to feign innocence as I met his tone. “Nothing…”I trailed off a little as I raised my eyebrows and bit my lip to keep from laughing as his fingers trailed in between my legs. “Mmmm,” he sighed out at my reaction to his fingers playing a game down there and I just smiled as a small moan escaped my lips. “Do you want it?” He asked when his fingers had ceased their game. Now of course I thought he was referring to the obvious, but little did I know what he had in mind. I just nodded and before I could realize what was happening his fingers were digging into my ribcage. I burst out laughing and my legs started to kick as I shouted out, “that’s not what I meant!”

“Well, that’s too bad because that’s what I did,” he snapped back as his fingers scaled over my ribs and tummy causing me to laugh even harder and thrash about underneath him. “You must think it’s pretty funny as you are laughing pretty hard,” he quipped as now his fingers were heading down to my knees and he was spider tickling all over my legs and thighs and the inside of my thighs. I was screaming with laughter and I could feel the sweat starting to trickle from my brow. All of a sudden he had stopped and I was still laughing from the sensation all over my body. “Do you really want it now?” And I looked at him confused to now what he was talking about. “Don’t look at me like that, “ he said all cute with a smirk. “You know what I’m talking about.” And with that he was back on my ribs tickling them again. “I want to hear you say it,” he sang out over my laughter from his tickling fingers. “OKAY! I want it,” I screamed with laughter as my head was turning from side to side. “Thank you!” He exclaimed as his fingers stopped and now his body was sitting on mine and at this point I was too tired to do anything about it. I kept laughing and I was shaking my head. “No, baby,” I pleaded but I think he knew better as he pulled my arms over my head and pinned them down with one of his hands. Before I could really catch my breath, his fingers were lightly tickling my armpit, which is my worse spot, and already I was laughing again. I’m fairly small and his weight is enough to keep me still so basically the only choice I have is to laugh. He slowly bent down, “I just wanted to hear you say it,” he whispered into my ear. And with that he dug into my armpit, tickling it like crazy. He switched back and forth tickling all over my armpits and down my sides making me laugh until I couldn’t stand it anymore. I begged him to stop because I think that’s the natural reaction, when deep down inside you know you want it. I couldn’t even tell you how long he was tickling me because my mind was everywhere and nowhere and my body was definitely enjoying every second of it. Suddenly his fingers had stopped and I was trying to catch my breath and he’s just sitting on me smiling and shaking his head. “Shut up,” I said rolling my eyes playfully as a few giggles are still slipping out. “You’re adorable,” he said sincerely kissing my forehead gently. “Are you done?” I asked with a smirk and he nodded and poked my side as he climbed off of me. I couldn’t really speak because I had nothing to say for one and anything I did say would probably have been irrelevant, so I just stared at him with a smile plastered on my face. “You love it,” he said with a smile and I just sneered at him and acted like he was crazy. He grabbed my arm over my head and tickled my armpit as I burst out laughing, “okay, okay!” I exclaimed through the giggles. “Sorry,” he shrugged as he tickled me some more. “I guess I wasn’t done.” He dug his face into my armpit and started to lick the hallow part which drives me crazy as I laughed harder and tried to pull away.

He let up eventually and the strange part is we’ve never talked about it being a turn-on but since that night he’s always incorporated somehow into foreplay and I think he’s realized how much it turns me on and how ready I am for other things.

great job with the story, that was awesome..

and side note.. you're an actress? That's cool, I'm an actor. 😛

Congratulations on delurking and making your first posts, Tickleactress. 😀 Thanks for sharing your erotic tickling experience with us. 😀

mtTicklemonster said:
and side note.. you're an actress? That's cool, I'm an actor. 😛

yes, i am. are you? theater or film? if you don't mind me asking. and thank you. :]

milagros317 said:
Congratulations on delurking and making your first posts, Tickleactress. 😀 Thanks for sharing your erotic tickling experience with us. 😀

thanks so much. i appreciate the support. it's hard posting for the first time or at all. heh. :]

tickleactress said:
yes, i am. are you? theater or film? if you don't mind me asking. and thank you. :]

yeah, i do theatre I've done more than acting, like every job in the theatre but my main thing is acting. I'm a theatre major. I'd love to do films though.

mtTicklemonster said:
yeah, i do theatre I've done more than acting, like every job in the theatre but my main thing is acting. I'm a theatre major. I'd love to do films though.

cool! i was a musical theater major myself but I'm starting to venture into films and modeling now. yeah, i think it's really important to be able to more than just acting. you are so much more marketable, honestly.

tickleactress said:
cool! i was a musical theater major myself but I'm starting to venture into films and modeling now. yeah, i think it's really important to be able to more than just acting. you are so much more marketable, honestly.

yeah.... well i've done stuff like tech crew and stange managing and stage crew and prop master yadda yadda...

plus I'm also a writer, i write song lyrics, and scripts and short stories, and I'm a rapper, so acting/writing/rapping, I figure I try three things that could possibly get someone famous, maybe with three things i'll be more likely to get famous by doing one of them 😛 films are awesome, if you ever need a leading man or some love interest i'm the one to call 😛 well um, if u could call someone lol, and now i'm gonna get someone mad becuase this is the story section and we're not talkin about your story lol.

Great experience, tickleactress. Glad to see that you found a good significant other, and that he now incorporates tickling into your other physical play with him. Good Luck with him. I hope the two of you continue to have happy experiences and tickles together.

Mitch

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back