• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First post!!! Tickled to toe sucking and back!

derkrocks

So this is my first post, but here we go!!!

In my senior year of highschool i had this friend. We'll call her J for her benefit.i had known her for a while and had become pretty good friends with her. One day she called me upset because of her boyfriend acting all weird. I can't remember what exactly he had done, but he upset her nonetheless. So i talked with her to calm her down and let her cry on my shoulder for a little bit. Then we just started talking and asking questions about each other. She asked if there was any secrets i had never told her. (At this time i was very secretive about my foot/tickle fetish) So i told her i had a foot fetish.... She said that was kind of cool, Being a little brave i asked if i could suck her toes.... At first she kind of shrugged, So i grabbed her feet and tickled her white socks. With one arm i had both feet shredding away at her feet. (they were okay feet, nice toes, not a high arch but suckable) She began thrashing around and swinging her arms!!! OMG THAT TICKLES! she would scream. After a few minutes of tickling socks i removed them, I asked once again if i could suck her toes, This is time she said NO! Kind of jokingly but kind of not as well. So i removed both her socks and said "your choice, either sucking or tickling?" I got no response so i continued my assault on her bare feet!! SHe thrashed around even more and screamed. Finally she said OK, You can suck em!!! Finally, the moment i had been waiting for. I looked down at her soles, took a deep breath and began the glorious sucking of her bare toes. She even joked a little wiggling her toes in my mouth. After a few minutes of toe sucking i began to tickle her feet again. After about 10 minutes she finally got free.... we spent the rest of the evening just laughing together and talking. I have not seen the girl in a while, but i will always remember my first toe sucking experience!! thanks for your time.

-derk

Welcome to the forum. Great experience. Tickling female feet and sucking on female toes, two of my favorite pasttimes, lol. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Congratulations on de-lurking and making your first posts, derkrocks. 😀
Fine tickling and foot play story, thanks for sharing it. :feets:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back