• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First "proper" tickle session

ThePoorMaidsTum

Wanted to share an unlikely tickling success story, not in a gloating manner but in the hope that it may inspire others to similar happiness.

Quick potted history: been with my current partner 13 years, a ticklephile for a great deal lomger than that. But I considered my fetish so secretive, shameful and bizarre that I never even mentioned it, let alone tried to incorporate it into our love life.I had to make do with clandestine visits to tickle websites, and constantly fretted that I would get "caught."

Then last year I finally had an epiphany and fessed it up. She was cool with it, albeit indifferent which of course was the best I could realistically hope for versus running a mile. I told her I wanted to explore it but she wasn't keen because she said she was horribly ticklish and didn't think she would be able to handle it. Certainly any type of bondage would be out of the question, which I accepted, although with obvious disappointment.

Once it was out in the open, I was able to experiment a little, but literally for a couple of seconds before she would become uncomfortable. A compromise was for her to verbalize how ticklish she is in which spots and is usually enough to put me in a happy place.

Anyway, today, after around 18 months of getting more comfortable with the whole thing, I brought up the subject of some light bondage and to my astonishment she agreed - albeit with the proviso that it would have to be short and sweet because she still couldn't handle much punishment, and on the agreement her feet and legs would be left free to flail around in abandon. Deal!

So, I laid her on the bed and proceeded to attempt to bind her wrists to the headboard with our dressing gown cords. Thing is, my ham-fisted knot-tying caused as much laughter to come from her as the tickling I think! (All my dexterity had been used up earlier in the day when I gave in to the kids and put the Xmas decorations up early, taking forever to untangle the tree lights).

Finally I got her tied up, but the way I tied her did afford some movement. She was already really giggly, more I detected from the utter absurdity of the situation she was in than a nervous anticipation of what was going to happen to her. I took that as a sign she was pretty relaxed which thrilled me because it implied absolute trust in my promise to respect her limits.

Now, the tickling itself would probably leave a hardcore enthusiast cold as it was a tad tame in comparison to the vid clips you see, and no doubt in comparison with the sessions of others when both partners are dyed-in-the-wool ticklephiles. But for me, it was perfect even though it only lasted about 10 mins and I stopped regularly as soon as she asked. I gently spidered her chest, her ribs, her tummy and her bottom, and licked her armpits (that produced the best response!) I loved seeing her naked form writhe around and her beautiful smile and laugh. When I untied her she did have a slight red mark on her wrist so I suggested a softer tie next time. The fact that she didn't reply "What the fuck do you mean, next time?" I took to mean that it hadn't been a completely horrific experience for her.

Anyway, just wanted to share as my tale shows in a loving, trusting relationship most things are possible. To the tickle-starved of you out there - don't despair. 🙂

I know the feeling you had when you entrusted your secret to her. We've been together for over 30 years and our tickling life only started about 5-6 years ago. It started slowly and emerged more and more as time went past us. Now Karen asks to be tickled lightly and once in a while we'll have a tickle session complete with bondage (we have one coming up in a couple weeks). I always wonder why I waited so long. I think the reason she enjoys it so much now is because of how I introduced it to her. I lightly tickled her feet during foreplay and she liked it. Then little by little I started tickling her lightly during sex, then after sex. Now we just enjoy tickling as part of our sex life and daily life.

Oh you guys =D

It brings me joy to hear such happy tales. Wish you both a life time of tickle-joy with your loved ones!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back