• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Tickling Picture (Mild Nudity)

Battousai

TMF Master
This is my first tickling picture. It took me a few hours, but I ran out of time before I could completely finish it. Oh well, not bad for a first try, at least in my opinion.

PS: Please forgive the badly drawn hands (and not-quite-so-badly-but-still-badly drawn feet -- the fact I can't draw them has a lot to do with why this is the first time I've done a tickling picture).

Well done! The scenario is clever (if familiar), the girl is plenty cute, lots of variety and action in the tickling attack, and the nudity isn't particularly objectionable. Good body proportions, with a credible "twist" to the torso to show she's struggling. The hands and feet didn't bother me...they look just fine!

That's actually a great first attempt. It has its own unique art style and it looks cute. Great job!

great job

I would have never though this was a first attempt. Very good

Thanks for the kind words, people. ^^

I'm quite a perfectionist, so I've actually made a modified version to fix something that was bothering me (her legs looked way too short). They're still not perfect, but it's an improvement. Oh, and I fixed the hair a bit, too.

I may completely finish this version later, like I'd originally planned to do with the first. It depends how long my attention span and urge to draw lasts.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back