• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time in stocks - watch the reactions (backbound toes too)

jpbfc

TMF Expert
We promised it already some weeks ago, that we want to fulfill the request of putting Jordan into stocks.

She has never seen such a thing before, and was already giggling when I fastened the screws. Her wrists are so fine, that she can slip out of the wrist holes - I had to tape them, to prevent it (later she was tearing so hard, that she slipped out). But her ankles were fitting perfect.

The first clip attached (rm-file) is showing her first reactions - a really cute sense of humour. She was saying it in such a way - I had to post it. We provided a translation as subtitle.

The second clip is showing a part of the whole clip which is now available in our clipstore (just in case, you would like to support us in a financial way 😉 )

More preview pics click here

Our clipstore: click here

Attachments

I have been waiting to see Jordan in stocks and now the wait is over, thanks for posting the clips they are great. Jordan's soles are so smooth and I bet they are nice and soft too. Her feet are ultra ticklish too but she really seems to enjoy having them tickled. If you pad the wrist and ankle holes the next time you put her in the stocks it will offer her some comfort and help to keep her wrists firmly bound in the stocks. Please ask her to rate how ticklish her feet are on a scale of one to ten and let us know what her answer is.

oceanhead said:
those stocks are really lovely. where did you get them?
Ooh - selfmade 🙂 - own idea - a bit different from those others, right?

they're fabulous! i assume the center of the larger board is open, and the smaller part is screwed on to hold those squirmy limbs in place?

oceanhead said:
they're fabulous! i assume the center of the larger board is open, and the smaller part is screwed on to hold those squirmy limbs in place?
You are right - it's like a puzzle. The missing pieces of the larger board are fixed to the part, which can be removed.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm jordan... but

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! wow!!! It's sooooooooooooooo nice to see jordan like this toes pulled back and all but the tickling skill needed to be more intence!!! 😀 😀 😀

I really like it! She's a cute one, and a nice reaction 🙂 .

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back