• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time tickled

Magiciian

Banned
When you first did a tickle session, what position were you in?
What tools were used in your body?
What spot made you laugh the loudest?
I’m curious because I’ve never done a session , but am interested in doing so.
- - ————————————————————-
UPDATE: Having my first session soon ! I’m so excited 🙈

Last edited:
I’m curious because I’ve never done a session , but am interested in doing so.
How hardcore tickle-tortury do you want your session to be?

How hardcore tickle-tortury do you want your session to be?
A basic spread eagle and then testing out different tools, after fingers. Since it would be my first time I honestly don’t know how much my body could take.

A basic spread eagle and then testing out different tools, after fingers. Since it would be my first time I honestly don’t know how much my body could take.
Nothing can really prepare you for that beforehand. But that's what's so amazingly great about it. 🙂 You don't know exactly how you will react to the tickling, cause it depends a lot on your mood that day, how your body feels, the environemnt you're in, the tickler's skills and general behavior, and many many other factors.

Hence every session is, in a way, a total new experience. That's what I like about it.

Nothing can really prepare you for that beforehand. But that's what's so amazingly great about it. 🙂 You don't know exactly how you will react to the tickling, cause it depends a lot on your mood that day, how your body feels, the environemnt you're in, the tickler's skills and general behavior, and many many other factors.

Hence every session is, in a way, a total new experience. That's what I like about it.
From ppl that experience regular sessions, I ve read that yes, every tickling session is different even if same LER for all the factors mentioned..which is why tickling is so different ---your body cant really prepare for t what it will feel ! I read an interview from a sub in a BDSM relationship and he said that same thing..and how subs would rather be punished w anything but tickling...bec yu couldn't get used to the variability bec even minor differences made huge changes in your ticklishness etc...and that tickling was the worst punishment because of that....unknown and uncontrollable variability

From ppl that experience regular sessions, I ve read that yes, every tickling session is different even if same LER for all the factors mentioned..which is why tickling is so different ---your body cant really prepare for t what it will feel ! I read an interview from a sub in a BDSM relationship and he said that same thing..and how subs would rather be punished w anything but tickling...bec yu couldn't get used to the variability bec even minor differences made huge changes in your ticklishness etc...and that tickling was the worst punishment because of that....unknown and uncontrollable variability
Ooo wow thank you for the insight !

1) I didn’t use bondage my first session. Actually, I didn’t use bondage for a solid 6 months after starting to session. So when I finally did, it was the typical 4 corners bed tie.

2) my first session…none lol. Just fingers. Following up within those 6 months: forks, keys, feathers, brushes, and toothbrush.

3) my first session, I really don’t remember. I think that one was just feet. Following up, it was a certain spot in the armpits.

So, as others mentioned, no 2 sessions are the same. Doesn’t matter if it’s the same Lee and ler, same position, etc. each is so different.

Safety and unsolicited tips:

- do a vanilla meet up with a play partner before you arrange a session. And really get to know this person beforehand. This is the internet and people can still deceive. Be safe.

- have a safety person to check in on you. You don’t have to tell them what you’re doing. But someone you trust who knows how to find you if necessary. Again, this is someone you trust and know, so there shouldn’t be privacy concerns. When I set up any kind of a session, 2 people know how to find me. We have a pre-arranged check-in time and I have to check in by then, or them start calling/texting/tracking. Don’t screw around with safety!

- always always always set up your safeword beforehand. Make it very simple and easy. Traffic lights are a good one. Your Ler should be checking in with you. Green - all systems go, yellow - ease up or need a break/readjust/hydrate/etc, red - stop immediately: injured/overwhelmed/don’t want to continue.

- your first bondage, when you’re ready for that, should be very simple and comfy. You have plenty of time to get hardcore later if that’s what you want. A comfy position, with cuffs that will NOT leave marks afterwards. Last thing you need to do is explain marks.

- depending on your body type, you might bruise after a session. Communication is huge, but some people just bruise really easily. You’re probably going to be sore the next day. Don’t schedule things that reveal those parts of your body for 3-5 days after a session until you get to know how you react. Remember, each Ler and Lee is different.

- wear comfy clothing or easy to remove clothing. Some stuff gets itchy when you get sweaty. And you will get sweaty!

- be clean. This should go without saying, but ffs don’t skip your shower that day. Wash your hair, face, body, feet, everywhere. Be clean.

- you and your Ler absolutely have to set boundaries beforehand. You can change them along the way, but start off with your limits. You should be in constant communication and the Ler should really be paying attention to the Lee’s responses.

- find a safe place. Don’t do it in an apartment with paper thin walls if you’re a screamer. Nothing like explaining to the police what’s going on 😂

- take your time. Don’t rush having a session. And for goodness sakes, don’t try to make it a marathon LOL. Those of us that have, have been doing this for a really long time. And even then, many don’t. Don’t overdo it

- have fun. 100% have fun.

Feel free to message if you have more questions. I’m glad you’re asking! I really didn’t start out in this the conventional way. My first true meet up was a rotten experience. Luckily, my second was pretty good, and we are still friends 20+ yrs later. My first true session, like full on, was with someone extremely experienced. In so many ways, I’m thankful for that. Again, we are still friends 20+ yrs later. It let me know how I should feel doing a session, a start of what I like and how I react, starting to explore spots, the dynamic with a fun Ler. I kinda dove in head first and really wish I would have asked more questions ahead of time, but every experience is valuable, and I wouldn’t change a thing.

1) I didn’t use bondage my first session. Actually, I didn’t use bondage for a solid 6 months after starting to session. So when I finally did, it was the typical 4 corners bed tie.

2) my first session…none lol. Just fingers. Following up within those 6 months: forks, keys, feathers, brushes, and toothbrush.

3) my first session, I really don’t remember. I think that one was just feet. Following up, it was a certain spot in the armpits.

So, as others mentioned, no 2 sessions are the same. Doesn’t matter if it’s the same Lee and ler, same position, etc. each is so different.

Safety and unsolicited tips:

- do a vanilla meet up with a play partner before you arrange a session. And really get to know this person beforehand. This is the internet and people can still deceive. Be safe.

- have a safety person to check in on you. You don’t have to tell them what you’re doing. But someone you trust who knows how to find you if necessary. Again, this is someone you trust and know, so there shouldn’t be privacy concerns. When I set up any kind of a session, 2 people know how to find me. We have a pre-arranged check-in time and I have to check in by then, or them start calling/texting/tracking. Don’t screw around with safety!

- always always always set up your safeword beforehand. Make it very simple and easy. Traffic lights are a good one. Your Ler should be checking in with you. Green - all systems go, yellow - ease up or need a break/readjust/hydrate/etc, red - stop immediately: injured/overwhelmed/don’t want to continue.

- your first bondage, when you’re ready for that, should be very simple and comfy. You have plenty of time to get hardcore later if that’s what you want. A comfy position, with cuffs that will NOT leave marks afterwards. Last thing you need to do is explain marks.

- depending on your body type, you might bruise after a session. Communication is huge, but some people just bruise really easily. You’re probably going to be sore the next day. Don’t schedule things that reveal those parts of your body for 3-5 days after a session until you get to know how you react. Remember, each Ler and Lee is different.

- wear comfy clothing or easy to remove clothing. Some stuff gets itchy when you get sweaty. And you will get sweaty!

- be clean. This should go without saying, but ffs don’t skip your shower that day. Wash your hair, face, body, feet, everywhere. Be clean.

- you and your Ler absolutely have to set boundaries beforehand. You can change them along the way, but start off with your limits. You should be in constant communication and the Ler should really be paying attention to the Lee’s responses.

- find a safe place. Don’t do it in an apartment with paper thin walls if you’re a screamer. Nothing like explaining to the police what’s going on 😂

- take your time. Don’t rush having a session. And for goodness sakes, don’t try to make it a marathon LOL. Those of us that have, have been doing this for a really long time. And even then, many don’t. Don’t overdo it

- have fun. 100% have fun.

Feel free to message if you have more questions. I’m glad you’re asking! I really didn’t start out in this the conventional way. My first true meet up was a rotten experience. Luckily, my second was pretty good, and we are still friends 20+ yrs later. My first true session, like full on, was with someone extremely experienced. In so many ways, I’m thankful for that. Again, we are still friends 20+ yrs later. It let me know how I should feel doing a session, a start of what I like and how I react, starting to explore spots, the dynamic with a fun Ler. I kinda dove in head first and really wish I would have asked more questions ahead of time, but every experience is valuable, and I wouldn’t change a thing.
Wow, thank you so much for this deep insight ! I appreciate it so much ❤️

• I was tied spread eagle on my bed, with my arms overhead.
  • Pen, Fingers, Electric Toothbrush
  • Feet & Tummy

• I was tied spread eagle on my bed, with my arms overhead.
  • Pen, Fingers, Electric Toothbrush
  • Feet & Tummy
Thank you for the reply !

First session: I was a lee. I was strapped down on a table, arms out like a T with 2 straps on each arm. They were the black velcrow type that can be adjusted tighter. Legs were out in a Y shape, again more velcrow straps. Ankles were strapped down and one strap on each thigh. I was wearing a T shirt (white Haynes type) and shorts. The Ler was a really nice and talented female, with long nails.

I was brand new, okay? I opted for a tickle-torture type session in San Francisco. She insisted in the pre-tickle you meeting, that her nails were enough to tickle me senseless and she wanted my feet bare. The only prerequisite she wanted was to have bare feet and all the straps on me to secure me to the table. The entire session was just a fingernails tickling parts of my body- she started on one foot first and it was really bad. She teased my sole with one or two fingers and I had no real experience of that before. compounded with the fact I was really strapped to that table and she was free to tickle me how she wanted and I could not move. i mean I could NOT move away.

I discovered that fingernails on my sole and toes was enough to make me beg and nearly scream within the first few minutes. It might have been the first few moments, honestly. I ended up getting the fingernail treatment on both soles, all my toes, the tops of my feet- basically every inch of skin on each foot got a fine does of fingernails sweeping and twirling around it.

Then she moved to my knees, no reaction. Thighs, no reaction. Hips, I screamed as she dug her little fingers into my hips. I'm not sure how she tickled me, I was going insane too much to tell you what she did. Tested my sides- not much of a reaction. Belly, not much reaction. Armpits, I screamed again. Slow, methodical raking of her nails across my armpits slowly made me jump out of my skin. I wanted to cling to the ceiling! I think it was how slow she was doing it that made me freak out. My arms were strapped down like a T, not over my head, which was more comfortable for me and I think made the tickling worse.

Then she went to my feet AGAIN, and gave me the exact same treatment a second time. Toes, tops of feet, soles, sides of feet- she traced one finger along the side of my foot as I was howling. So yeah, it was intense.

In the end, I was a sweaty mess. I lasted 45 minutes on the table as she wrecked me with her nails. I'd say they were long nails, painted black. She was 36 years old and I was ohhhh 24 I think. It was a good experience that helped shape me intp being a ler that will be a lee once in a while. I would say that tickling I received was a good experience but I cannot say I truly "loved every minute of it" like some lees claim. I would do it again though, soooo.... LOL

First session: I was a lee. I was strapped down on a table, arms out like a T with 2 straps on each arm. They were the black velcrow type that can be adjusted tighter. Legs were out in a Y shape, again more velcrow straps. Ankles were strapped down and one strap on each thigh. I was wearing a T shirt (white Haynes type) and shorts. The Ler was a really nice and talented female, with long nails.

I was brand new, okay? I opted for a tickle-torture type session in San Francisco. She insisted in the pre-tickle you meeting, that her nails were enough to tickle me senseless and she wanted my feet bare. The only prerequisite she wanted was to have bare feet and all the straps on me to secure me to the table. The entire session was just a fingernails tickling parts of my body- she started on one foot first and it was really bad. She teased my sole with one or two fingers and I had no real experience of that before. compounded with the fact I was really strapped to that table and she was free to tickle me how she wanted and I could not move. i mean I could NOT move away.

I discovered that fingernails on my sole and toes was enough to make me beg and nearly scream within the first few minutes. It might have been the first few moments, honestly. I ended up getting the fingernail treatment on both soles, all my toes, the tops of my feet- basically every inch of skin on each foot got a fine does of fingernails sweeping and twirling around it.

Then she moved to my knees, no reaction. Thighs, no reaction. Hips, I screamed as she dug her little fingers into my hips. I'm not sure how she tickled me, I was going insane too much to tell you what she did. Tested my sides- not much of a reaction. Belly, not much reaction. Armpits, I screamed again. Slow, methodical raking of her nails across my armpits slowly made me jump out of my skin. I wanted to cling to the ceiling! I think it was how slow she was doing it that made me freak out. My arms were strapped down like a T, not over my head, which was more comfortable for me and I think made the tickling worse.

Then she went to my feet AGAIN, and gave me the exact same treatment a second time. Toes, tops of feet, soles, sides of feet- she traced one finger along the side of my foot as I was howling. So yeah, it was intense.

In the end, I was a sweaty mess. I lasted 45 minutes on the table as she wrecked me with her nails. I'd say they were long nails, painted black. She was 36 years old and I was ohhhh 24 I think. It was a good experience that helped shape me intp being a ler that will be a lee once in a while. I would say that tickling I received was a good experience but I cannot say I truly "loved every minute of it" like some lees claim. I would do it again though, soooo.... LOL
Sounds like you had a grand time !! Happy for you and thanks for sharing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back