• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time tying up a good friend.

ticklerherbadly

TMF Novice
Long story short this lady and I have been good friends for about a decade. One of those friends with benefits things. She doesn't want to say the couple thing for some reason even though we see each other every weekend and talk daily. Anyway this past weekend while hanging out watching tv I playfully started poking on her and then a big tickle fight started. Now she wants to try being tied up and I said I would but I wanted to see if I could get her going to where gibberish was all that she would be saying. After talking about it while poking on her she said she wants me to test her and see how much she can take and not stop even if she begs. I'm al for this but I have one thing to ask. How far should I really go with this? At what point should I stop even though she says she wants me to push her? I really don't want to make it where she will never trust me again with anything like this.

Hey there thb! Good question, one that I'm sure that we all appreciate you asked. It's a fairly common one around here, so don't worry.

The main thing is to have a safeword. A single word that, when uttered, means all-stop. She can beg, plead, promise you anything and you can keep going, but the word or phrase means halt, no joking. It's an important and integral part of any bondage or BDSM play.

There are plenty of ways to go about this. Some people like having a word so random, i.e potato, that there's no way that someone laughing their heads off would say it on accident.

A lot of people prefer the stoplight system-green means go, yellow means slow down or pause while we talk (depending on what you've agreed on before hand), and red means all-stop, untie, time to end the session.

Personally when I 'lee (ticklee) I prefer to have a word or phrase that is slightly embarrassing, i.e "I give up" "You win" or my personal favorite "Uncle". Little bit of incentive for me to hold out and not 'give in', but nothing humiliating to the point of being uncomfortable.

Trust IS a big issue here, and therefore COMMUNICATION IS KEY, I cannot stress this enough. It sounds like she's all up for a really intense session, but make sure you know what that means for her. You've known her for around ten years, so I won't tell you that you need to know her better-but be sure you know what she likes in the bondage department.

That being said, bondage position and how you're going to tie her up is another issue to address and think through thoroughly before hand. Do you have any plans on the matter? Of course, if you don't wanna discuss it with a bunch of people you don't know, that's totally cool 😛

I hope this helped! And here's to a fantastic session that both parties love and want to repeat 😉

~K

Thank you. I literally forgot about the safe word. When I tie her up I was thinking of restraining her feet where she really can't move them at all. I even thought about tying each of her toes back and using lotion or maybe oil on her soles. Which would you recommend Oil or Lotion? I got a feeling its going to be used all over though. lol Also she's wants her arms tied over her head and what do you think, should I tied them stretched out with very little mobility or just lose enough she can pull her arms down but just enough that it creates that little hole in her pits if you can picture that? I'm thinking the later with her arms still over her head where she can pull them down some but not enough to do any good may make the tickling feel more extreme. She told me she wants to be sweating like she's been working out. lol I know I'm about to have a good time and sure she will as well.

I don't have a whole lot of experience with either lotion or oil, but I WILL say that in either case you'd better have her lying on some towels, because that stuff is MESSY, especially when you're dealing with a thrashing squirmer 😛

As for bondage position, ask her. This is what I mean by communication-you want her to be comfortable enough that she's focusing on your fingers and tools, not, say, the cramp in her shoulder or something. Also depends on how MUCH of a squirmer she is 😛 Talk before hand and figure out what you both want.

~K

Yea she's a squirmer and giggly. Luckily not a screamer though. When I mentioned tying her up and tickling her I said it as a joke not knowing how she would react. The whole thing started when I snuck up behide her and poked her on her sides. She literally almost fell to the ground and when I went to grab her thinking she fell she grabbed at my hands and busted out giggling.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back