• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time You Got Excited About Socks?

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
My first time was when I was 12 watching my teacher pull out her ironing board and iron in the middle of class. She then peeled off her thick purple sweaty walking socks, making sure she left them inside out. she ironed them and I bacame transfixed watching her iron them. I could not concerntrate on my work (we were all working silently at the time). She then put them back on and walked around the classroom without putting her shoes back on for the next 30 minutes. Any similar stories?

I used to fantasize about getting tickled in socks by this girl I liked in the 8th grade--and now...well I still like socks, but prefer bare feet of course.

Never exited about socks...nylons very, very seldom. Every session of tickilng I've had, they are the first to go.
D

I can't say that I remember the first time I got excited about socks, I can just say that I've been getting excited about socks since as long as I can remember! But it wasn't until junior high school that I learned I had a fetish for them. From that point on I saw socks differently, and when ever a girl showed her feet in a pair of socks, it got my attention, big time!

I like how socks smell after theyre being walked around in for a while. They look sexy too, I like them more than shoes and stockings, but I wouldnt say I have a sock fetish. They cool though.

The Toe Sock Craze Peaked My Interest. Fishnet And Lacy Anklets Are Also Great Foreplay. For Tickling Though,* Bogus Calvin Klein Ad* "nothing Comes Between Me And My Sonicare" Bwaaaaaah!!

hahaha thats what I was thinking....why the hell is your teacher ironing socks in class?

I can't remember when I started liking socks either. But I've always found a socked foot to be quite cute. I don't prefer them when tickling however, and usually peel them off in a maddening, slow manner. 😉 Drives the lees crazy in anticipation and at the same time, it arouses the hell outta me!

Foot tickling and girls socks: My favorite subject! I absolutely love unlacing and removing a girls sneaker, exposing soiled, smelly white socks! Better than opening a xmas gift!! I dont know what it is, but the smell of sweaty, smelly socks drives me to a new level of tickling intensity. I know there are those who think sniffing socks is disgusting, but for me, it's complete HEAVEN! White tube socks and slouch socks are my favorite on girls and with the use of an electric toothbrush, thick socks are no match and no protection!

I have no idea WHEN it happened, but since it HAS happened I've become a huge fan of socks and especially tickling in socks. But the socks have to be a certain type of socks. I like the cotton, ribbed, turncuff sock type. In any color imaginable.

The only time I get excited about socks is when they are peeled off so the bare soles can be tickled.

Well, I met this girl with worn socks, with toes and soles showing through, and...

Ah, nevermind. It's a boring story anyway.

Tickling feet in socks - not really so good, 'cos the socks get in the way. Great fun to slowly peel off though ("anticipation heightens the pleasure" - Bruce Almighty), and socks with sandals is a very eye-catching sight for me; gives a certain sense of innocence to a look. 🙂

My personal preference would be long thick ski tube socks. They desensitize your feet and are so comfortable to wear. They also make great blindfolds and gags so you can keep your 'lee guessing.

just as a response to the earlier part of the thread, it was just one of those strange things that happened. My teacher had been on a trip with one of the year groups over the previous weekend (it was on a monday) and had been complaining that her socks were still wet from all the gorge walking and kyaking they had done.

Ok, when I first saw this thread, I thought it was about me 😛
To answer the question though, I think it had to do with when I was in fourth grade in elementary school. We were having a party, and someone brought a game of Twister, and a lot of the girls took off their shoes and got on there to play. Among them were a few that at the time would be considered very good looking. That's probably what got my interest started, because it continues anytime after that that I'd see a girl in her socks to this very day

To be fair to socks, when its just not possible to restrain a girl and tickle her bare feet til your hearts content, cos for me atleast its not something that comes along every day :sigh: , Ive had several occasions in the past where girls have been happy to let me tickle their feet in socks in that relaxing "Ooh thats nice" kinda way, for pretty much as long as I wanted. I dont know about you people but I dont find that a bad substitute to a full on tickle sesh and its safe to say I get a few little kicks out of it 🙂

And like some of you guys have said, a nice, worn in sock (I call it character 🙂 ) being examined for scent and then peeled back slowly is a little bit exciting 😀

Tickling feet in socks - not really so good, 'cos the socks get in the way. Great fun to slowly peel off though ("anticipation heightens the pleasure" - Bruce Almighty

Taking off shoes and socks is the ultimate tease you get do to a ticklee.
The stages of sock removal are enjoyed by me (Particularly if removed slowly).
You pull them down the leg until you begin to expose a shapely ankle and the skin dips in a concave manner leading down to the round heel.Just the ankle,heel and a fraction of the top of the foot expose can be exciting to me.
(I can recall as a young boy seeing a poster at a school safety exhibit.It depicted a young girl "staged" to have been hit by a car being placed on a stretcher.Her one foot was minus a shoe and her sock was dangling off exposing just the heel and part of the top of her foot.I don't think I really absorbed the true significance of the poster :laughing: )
I also love to "peel" a sock off inside-out (like a snake shedding its skin!).Alot of time you see a person or tickler grab the toe of the sock and yank it off or they pull the sock past the heel with their thumb and index finger and then pinch the toe and pull it off.
The inside out peel is the most satisfying,accompanied by the wispy sound of cotton sliding over skin.... :wooha: ....God!!!!! Am I exciting any of you out there?!!!! 😀

bmet said:
The inside out peel is the most satisfying,accompanied by the wispy sound of cotton sliding over skin.... :wooha: ....God!!!!! Am I exciting any of you out there?!!!! 😀

Yeah, shut up its not fair! 🙂

PHP:
My personal preference would be long thick ski tube socks. They desensitize your feet and are so comfortable to wear. They also make great blindfolds and gags so you can keep your 'lee guessing.

How about taking off long knee socks that Private School-Uniformed Girls wear??!!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back