• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first timer trying to learn more about tickling mate

scorpionldr

TMF Master
quite simply....I ended up in a relationship in the past week or so. And prior to that we were talking and I found out she's ticklish and enjoys being tickled....
the problem lies with me that I have really had no good experiences with girls in general, seeing as this is the first relationship (ever) i've got that looks like it'll work out, and because of that, I am expecting myself to not be a great tickler at all....I mean it helps that I heard that she almost couldn't stand recieving a pedicure this week, but a lot of girls i've tried to tickle in the past i've just heard that I'm ultimately too rough, and then there's girls that were too struck by their own hilarity to want to see me again, ultimately making them shy away. haha and then there's the ones that just have to say "you just can't to it right at all".
I also don't want to go to far with her seeing as she said she loves being tickled but the longest she's went has been five minutes.
Any tips for me that can turn me from a bad tickler into a somewhat good, maybe amazing tickler? I don't know like strategies for touch and whatnot.

Last edited:
dude...you're making a big deal outta nothing...

JUST TICKLE HER!

no special timing..the best tickle is an unplanned one...purely innocent and fun.🙂

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Y'know, you're probably just being too rough. Just tickle without thinking too much about it, and let your fingers naturally do the work, rather than force them to.

try working the technique out with her.You say she likes being tickled..ok.....ask her if she's more ticklish any a body part when tickled lightly or more firmly.Then test out the info with asking her while tickling if you need to lighten up the tough or firm it up a bit..let her coach you..she'll appreciate the attempt and the caring that you want to make sure you're doing it the way she likes it!

my girl has been pretty quiet about where she's ticklish.....she's determined to destroy me this weekend and brand me as hers lol.... but all i really heard about her ticklishness was that wednesday she went in for a pedicure and almost had to stop the staff because she couldn't handle getting her nails painted :super_hap
basically what i meant when i said i really wanted to do a good job was to get reactions along the same lines as ticklees like Julia Parton and L&S production ticklees.....u know, like complete hysterics

Well the only way you can do that is through simple trial-and-error (though hopefully you won't find any real error 😉). Just don't worry and let it happen. If she does like to be tickled I really doubt she'll have any qualms.

well lol.....the good news is, she loves being tickled and it does make her incredibly horny.....the bad news for her is that she never really knew how bad she could have it coming for her until she was with me.....amazingly ticklish on her ass, stomach, calves, thighs, pits, and feet....lol she thought she'd be able to handle 2 minutes of me tickling without laughter....guess again.......pulled out a couple of makeup brushes and got to work on her. pure hysteria mixed with "please Jim stop please..."
I just thought I'd say thank you to all of you and we had a very interesting time together

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back