• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First TTC Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistressValerie1

Administrator
We are now accepting entries for the first TTC art contest. All topics and styles are allowed provided that they follow the general forum rules.

Entries must be your own original work and must not have been posted to TTC previously. You may enter one image or a set of up to five images in one post, in the appropriate section for that type of artwork. Please add something like "2008 contest" in the thread title. After you post your entry, please add the link to this thread to ensure that your entry will be counted.

The contest is open until November 5, but if we receive less than four entries we may keep it open longer. If we receive an unusually large number of entries, we may close the contest sooner. Voting will begin at the close of the contest and will last 25 days, after which a winner will be announced, unless there is a tie, in which case voting will be extended until the tie is broken.

There is currently no prize offered, although we are looking for content creators who would like to sponsor the contests with a gift to the winner. Please PM me if interested.

Please post to this thread or send me a PM if you have any questions. Good luck to all participants!

I'm game. Any particular conditions? Perhaps a theme?

oooooohhhhh, this sounds fun!!!

All crew, man your drawing stations!!

This sounds good... i'll give it a try if i have time.

The real winners will be we fans as we get to see some real great works created for us to view...

It's on Like KING of KONG: FIST Fulla QUARTERS!!!
I'm game.

Shows how little work I actually do that I had no idea this was cookin'. I can't wait to see the results! (although I'm far too untalented to enter myself) :happy:

Due to the small number of entries, the deadline will be extended until November 15. Please also note that we're looking for logos to appear at the top of the TT on a rotating basis, so feel free to enter a logo in the contest, one entry per member.

Unfortunately, I'm not all that good at adding logos to my pictures, so can someone assist perhaps? Mind you I may or may not do this, it depends on my schedule.

I presume that logos should be tickling related right?

You're fine -- we extended the deadline to November 15 to give artists a little more time to finish their entries 🙂

now when you talk about entering a logo..i'm guessing that is for artists? it's a logo plus a drawing..am i right? rats..i'm good at logo's, suck at drawing..

anyhoo good luck to the contestants, i've viewed some so far..it will be stiff competition all the way..and i'm with KYHawkeye..we the viewers will be the winners as i so appreciate anyone of an artistic nature..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back