• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First vengeful f/m experience

parpignollord

This is my first time to post a story, so it probably won't be very good. However, it was so cool, I feel I should say something.

Before I tell what happened, I should just say that I’m a really cruel tickler. I really let me girlfriend have it. Granted I don’t go into extensive bondage or anything, but I can get kinda cruel. I do a lot of taunting, much of which chauvinistic. I’m not a chauvinist by any means (quite the contrary), but it gets her riled up. It especially drives her crazy because she knows I’m more ticklish then her. Anyway, we’ve been going out for two years and she’s never gotten revenge…..until yesterday.

I was kinda sleeping and she sort of straddled me on the bed. I was so disoriented, I didn’t realize that she was tying my hands to the headboard until it was too late. I didn’t really struggle because I figured she wasn’t strong enough to make it really tight (again, I’m not a chauvinist.) So after she finishes tying my wrists to the headboard she starts unbuttoning my shirt. So far I liked where the situation was going. Mind you, this is a BIG departure for my gf who is very reserved and one of the nicest people I know. Anyway, she “accidentally” brushes her nails against my side and I jumped (well, as much as I could.)

Instinctively, I said, “That really tickles,”

To which she reacted with “Interesting.”

Seeing the evil grin she had, I soon realized exactly what her intensions were. She got up off of me and locked the door, meanwhile I tried and tried to free myself having no luck. I was completely at her mercy, and I naturally started pleading likewise. I started offering her money and such. I could soon see that she wasn’t after anything except revenge for two years of torture. It was a really weird feeling to know that I was completely in her control, and that her payback was only a matter of time. It was scary and arousing at the same time.

She straddled me again and without any words she let me have it. I didn’t notice earlier that she had long nails, but I noticed then. She went about vengefully tickling my upper body, meanwhile driving me completely insane. There was nothing I could have said or done to avoid the tickling (which I really did deserve.)

She just kept making furious circles on my chest and lower arms, sending me into hysterics. It was a good 20 minutes before she stopped. Being my first time to be in that position, I was very relieved. She finally untied me and we made out for hours.

What intrigued me about the situation was that she really did get sadistic, which is very out of character for her. It all came vary natural to her which is…….well, hot. Granted, I hope it’s not completely out of her system yet.

that's fantastic.. you can now make a game where each of you seek revenge on each other.. and see who can be the more sadistic.. i love it.. please do it again and write how you got your revenge on her..

isabeau

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back