• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fish Pedicures

tickledallover

TMF Novice
I recently decided to summon the courage by treating my feet to a fish pedicure.

Given how sensitive I am to being tickled upon my feet, I've always shown some apprehension towards baring my size 9 soles to garra rufa (the fish), for fear of embarrasing myself by giggling and squirming in front of others while the fish worked over my soles.

However, upon entering the fish spa, which housed around 16 tanks I could hear shrieks and giggles from those, whose feet were being sucked the garra rufa.

Having enquired about the prices and completed a health questionaire, I was taken over to a booth, where I removed my flip-flops before placing them into the tank.

Sat opposite, with their feet in tanks, were two girls in their early twenties, who giggled as they passed comment upon how the fish tickled various areas of their soles.

As I slowly submerged my feet into the tank, the fish began to congregate, instantly sucking at the skin.

Admittedly, I did giggle, instantly lifting my feet out of the tank, much to the amusement of the girls sat opposite me as well as those who sat with their feet in tanks, in the adjacent booth, as I placed them back in the tank.

A woman, in one of the adjacent booths, smiled at me before telling me that once my feet had been in the tank for a couple of minutes, the sensation of ticklishness subsided and that it became much more bearable.

Sitting with my feet back in the tank, it took me atleast five minutes to become accustomed to the sensation, giggling nervously as my feet twitched, particularly when the fish worked upon my arches and toes.

As I sat with my feet in the tank, other people entered the spa, and submerged their feet into the tanks, as they, too, began to giggle and laugh, commenting upon how much it tickled.

During the 35 minutes my feet were submerged, I was fortunate to witness ticklish reactions from twelve other individuals.

So, my question is...

It is well documented that the garra rufa have a tendancy to produce a sensation similar to being tickled upon the feet. As this is the case, do only those who enjoy being tickled upon the feet choose to bare their feet to these fantastic little creatures?

Would be interested in hearing the opinion of others on this.

Fish Pedicures are illegal in the US, but in other countries it would be advised not to take part because it is impossible to sanitize fish and prevent cross-contamination of fungus and other foot related skin ailments. In short..Nasty stuff, no matter how much it tickles.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back