• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fish tickle would this work if so

Probably both the quantity, and the fact that those fish bite, but harmlessly.

they nibble the dead skin off of the feet and toes. I'd like to see a buxom woman immerse herself to her neck and let them nibble all over.

I believe the practice was recently outlawed in salons in some parts of the US because of hygiene concerns.

I tried it recently. Went there with a girl and watched her reaction. It tickled a little at first, but wasn't really effective.

As one who is feather ticklish on and in between my toes, I was rather disappointed by the lack of a ticklish reaction on the two occasions I decided to expose my soles to the fish.

Sure, I flinched and twitched on numerous occasions but no laughter was ever drawn out of me.

I much prefer the personal touch of a beauty therapist making me giggle and squirm, as she works the exfoliating scrub over my soles, when treating my feet to a pedicure.

To my knowledge, the fish salons have all but disappeared from shopping galleries here in the UK, too.

Kind of like the "Red Dwarf" theme song, wouldn't you say?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back