• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

flash ad for mtp

coolman

TMF Expert
is it just me or is anyone else annoyed with the new mtp ad? the noise it makes gets really annoying when you're qucikly browing the sight.

just a thought...

Myriads said they will replace the ad on monday. The bad bong, bong noise will be no more then and I will be sane once again. OK maybe not sane but at least not as neurotic.

At first I hated the noise, but now it has brain washed me. I actually look forward to it. "Wunh!" -followed by reverb.
I will miss that sound if it is removed. If you flick through pages very quickly the noise will actually change pitch slightly.
"Wunh!" -followed by reverb.
It's more hypnotic than a lava lamp.

At first, I found it very annoying, but I've gotten used to it. Keep it or lose it. Doesn't really matter to me.

I vote that we keep the noise. Does anyone second the motion?
Once it's gone we can't bring it back.

Flash is bad

This Flash Ad takes forever to load, if you are on a 56K line or slower, let alone the constant ringing in my head, if I wanted sound I would have asked for it...😡
Otherwise...Great product MTP🙂

Bong bong noise still here....... can feel my brains melting.......aaaagggh....the pain....please make it stop....

Re: Flash is bad

tcrewme said:
This Flash Ad takes forever to load, if you are on a 56K line or slower, let alone the constant ringing in my head, if I wanted sound I would have asked for it...😡
Otherwise...Great product MTP🙂

The flash ads are way smaller than the gif banners were, the larger load time is a trick of your mind I assure you 🙂

tcrewme must have been under the influence of the hallucinagetic affects of the "Wunh!" -followed by reverb.
I hope this doesn't give us flashbacks in later years.

Hey where'd the bong go... Kidding Kidding...😀
Thanks, I just noticed that the web page doesn't load until the Flash is finished, whereas the rest of the page still loaded with the gif's present.

MTP Jeff said:

You probably need to clear your web cache.

I did a general disk cleanup and everything is fine now....

jeff

Ven

You know what's fun to do? Try running your mouse across all four faces at once 🙂

MTP Jeff said:
You know what's fun to do? Try running your mouse across all four faces at once 🙂

Did THAT for the first ten minutes!!!🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back