• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FLee for MLer...and love??

shynsmall310

TMF Novice
Hey, hey, everyone. Long time no post. Please, give this post a chance before blowing it off. :cry

Well to be completely honest, I've been very lonely lately. I met some great people but, at the risk of sounding shallow, if you're anything like me, tickling is a huge part of who you are. I'm a lee, and a sub in other cases besides tickling. Most guys I've met are either subs too or just not into tickling/see it as something weird. And also, if you're like me, tickling is not only a big part of you, but it's also something that helps you sexually. Like tickling is practically orgasmic for you. It's just enjoyable - why else would you pursue it, right? It's not just a personal gain for me either. I like tickling because I've seen/heard about couples who mutually love tickling and have a great life together and have fun are a happy. Every guy I've been with, although nice, I can't truly be happy with without feeling like I'm lying to them about my real desires...or tell them and then be shunned because I'm into weird things or not a dominant female.

So yeah, not very good experiences. Nice people but it just doesn't work out in the end. But as much as I love tickling, and would love a few sessions here and there, I'd also love to meet someone and try a relationship with someone I already have LOTS in common with, as far as tickling goes. But basically, I'm going to try - and if you think we can chat or what I have typed out intrigues you, please, by all means, send me a message!

I'm gonna borrow a layout I saw some other user here on TT use in the personals section ^^ 🙂

About me: I'm 20 year old American-Mexican, turning 21 in November, currently in school but going to leave back to Chicago in order to pursue something else (trade school or bachelors somewhere else) and take care of my family. I'm a pretty big geek, love reading, manga/anime culture, video games, and all that good stuff. I don't expect someone to share all the same interests that I do but one or two things would be nice, just for chatting sakes, you know? I'm rambling. I'm small (4'11-5'0), chubby/big, with dark hair and eyes, and short hair. I have some pictures if you'd like to see them. I'm spiritual but not religious but I don't really mind not being religious or if someone else is.

Me as a 'lee: I'm very ticklish and love to be tickled. I think about it constantly. I'm into light/medium/and heavy tickling. Anything. It's all good. I'm mostly ticklish on my sides/stomach and underarms but I'm extremely sensitive everywhere...and I have to admit I'm mostly turned on by foot tickling. I'm into erotic tickling, besides just playful. Meaning beyond just friendly tickling, tickling has a very sexual effect on me. Not sure why, but it just does. I'm into tickling anywhere. If it tickles, awesome. Being a natural sub means I love being handled roughly, too, though I will only put up a fight...if it promises my punishment is twice as devious when the ler gets a hold of things. I'm also particularly fond of bondage (light to medium) and being tied up while being tickled has always been a huge fantasy of mine. TL;DR? Tickling turns me on.

My ideal 'ler: Y'know - nice, respects boundaries and rules, respectful in general, sweet...but I'm also into dominant men/lers. If you want to tie me up and just tickle me silly, I'm all for that. In fact, I enjoy and prefer it. I like dominant, confident attitudes. Not to say I expect you to be sure of yourself all the time, no no but in a sexual/tickling situation, I'm turned on and attracted to dominance. Someone who knows how to use verbal teasing/commands to create a sense of power. I don't want to force anyone to do this - I want my ler to be happy dominating/tickling.

Some other things: Ehm! I doubt I'll get any messages...but just know that I'm not too hasty on age. Typically I don't mind 19-30s. Just message me if you feel comfortable doing so. I'd love to talk and get to know you! I'm in Chicago and would feel comfortable talking to someone who's close by but I'm willing to travel if things get serious. I really am, considering my dream is to live in Seattle.

Anyway, please, let me know. If you just wanna chat and be friendly, feel free! I hope everyone has a great day. 🙂

Wow! After reading all that info, I feel bad that you never had any luck to find someone that can fulfill your needs. I don't mind being the dominant, but sadly for me, when it comes to it, I always think of their comfort over my own and I tend to worry if I'm over doing it. ^^;

And as much as how I feel when I tickle someone, I think of it as fun, but my body tells me there's more of it and honestly, If I had that chance, I'd give it a shot myself...if I wasn't living too far away for most ticklees...forgive me for saying that.

Anyway, I truly hope you'll find the dominant tickler that lives nearby and meets your desire shynsmall.

hey there I hear ya on the trying to find someone that understands you I hope u find who you are looking for

You've described me quite well... but I'm on the east coast. I have no plans to move to Chicago or Ohio.

However, I'm certain that you will find that special someone. Good luck to you!

I think I can fit that description and I hear ya shynsmall I've been wanting a female friend to have some tickle fun with. I just barely moved to south west PA. I'm a natural sub but with a twist can be dom and enjoy it to. You can msg me if you want. :3

It's posts like this that really make me wish I lived in the US. I'd totally travel across a few state lines for something awesome like this 🙂

Hope you find what you are looking for, you seem really genuine. Oh and if you ever move to London, let me know k?

Man this going to be a shit storm of emails lady, hope you're ready to jump ship when you get overwhelmed.

well, i can say that I know how you feel, tickling is a large part of who I am as well.

unfortunately, most of the women where I live are extremely ticklish, and hate it. I have had Girlfriends leave me due to my fetish before, but no matter what I just can't stop loving ticklish women.

I currently live near Atlanta, Georgia. I've been here for sevearl years, and have a somewhat steady job. Chicago is going to be more than a bit of a steatch, but If you want to e-mail/ YIM sometime, let me know.

I stand 5' 11", almost 210 lbs, and am in decent shape. I just started p90x, so look for my weight to change drasticlly soon. I'm very dominate in almost every aspect of my life, and have no problems with some feisty roleplay where you try and take dominance over me, knowing I will punush you when were done.

I've never tried bondage either way, but it has always been a fantasy of mine. so if you want to talk, send me a message sometime.

Man this going to be a shit storm of emails lady, hope you're ready to jump ship when you get overwhelmed.

Regardless of what you might think, I'm not overwhelmed, because the majority of the messages sent were sent by people who obviously did not read my post thoroughly and were disregarded accordingly.

So what would qualify someone for diregardation?

Lol, I don't think she really needs to go into detail about what needs to be said in order to guarantee a response. Just my two cents.

So what would qualify someone for diregardation?

Basically shallow, one word messages that don't show any recognition of what I typed. Or messages that say 'I'm a fan of tickling, too'

Like, really, we're on a tickling forum, I could've guessed that.

I think I know what you mean, shynsmall. If we're gonna try and talk to you, they need to at least understand what you're going through and be a bit more descriptive. I can appreciate them for trying, but not everyone is gonna accept the person that doesn't at least put one big sentence.

But yeah shynsmall, I'm well aware that I can't be the right guy for you in more than one reason....but don't give up, my friend. I'm sure you'll find someone that truly understands you. after all, there are some here that might interest you if given a chance.

I think I know what you mean, shynsmall. If we're gonna try and talk to you, they need to at least understand what you're going through and be a bit more descriptive. I can appreciate them for trying, but not everyone is gonna accept the person that doesn't at least put one big sentence.

But yeah shynsmall, I'm well aware that I can't be the right guy for you in more than one reason....but don't give up, my friend. I'm sure you'll find someone that truly understands you. after all, there are some here that might interest you if given a chance.

Thank you for your concern, I've found quite a few friendly guys who understand me quite well. So thank you.

Another turn down...

I'm sorry but would you rather me send you a message only to tell you in the end that there would never be a possibility for us meeting up? Let alone, start a relationship, which this post heavily focuses on? :huh

i gotta say, i like ya for your bluntness. definitely a trait i admire and respect. xD and no, that wasn't me trying to subtly say i'm interested. just went browsing and saw the straightforwardness

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back