• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flip flops are as bad as short skirts and really low cut shirts.

IMxAxMONSTERx

TMF Regular
YES!

I remember back in the day, when girls wore flip flops, it was because they didn't want their feet to be hott, but now adays it's a fad directed towards people that like feet. I mean, when I'm with my friends, and they wear flip flops, all they're doing is arching their feet, or taking their feet out of their flops, you know, anything to tease someone.

This was the same thing that happened to short skirts and low cut tops. Anyone get what I'm saying? Does anyone agree?

Nope. Sorry, but it's because being barefoot is typically more comfortable than wearing socks/shoes. And flip flops are about as close to barefoot as you can get and still be wearing something on them.

A lot of girls have no idea they are being teases. But any woman who wears shoes like this (picture below) must at least know she looks way more attractive than if she were in a jogging outfit.

IMO mules especially, but many other styles of sandals are just ugly, but the shoes Keira is wearing in this picture oh my god. : )

Attachments

• KeiraKnightleyCandid-UnknownHITW76.jpg
    KeiraKnightleyCandid-UnknownHITW76.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 273
IMO mules especially, but many other styles of sandals are just ugly, but the shoes Keira is wearing in this picture oh my god. : )

Just because you mentioned Keira, and I saw this pic before, figured I'd post. Not into dirt-feet myself, but I'm pretty sure a lot of others are, so hey.

Anyway, where I live, a lot of women should not be wearing sandals or flip-flops. I walk into Wal-Mart and see some of the ugliest feet I've ever seen in my life...

Attachments

• kkfeet.png
    kkfeet.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 172
haha girls not knowing they are being teases

or maybe they pretend not to know ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha to infinity

The girls I know thrive on being teases. It seems to give them the utmost joy. If they didnt care about teasing they wouldnt dress so revealing pretty much all the time.

YES!

I remember back in the day, when girls wore flip flops, it was because they didn't want their feet to be hott, but now adays it's a fad directed towards people that like feet. I mean, when I'm with my friends, and they wear flip flops, all they're doing is arching their feet, or taking their feet out of their flops, you know, anything to tease someone.

This was the same thing that happened to short skirts and low cut tops. Anyone get what I'm saying? Does anyone agree?

I kinda agree... For some flip flops have become like that, but for most its because there more comfy. For example, I have a friend that loves to wear flip flops.. She wear nothing else. She HATES to wear shoes and socks. She only wear them if she goes to work or if its raining and even then some times she'll wear flip flops in the rain. Don't get me wrong she has super cute feet, but the socks she wears are cute too. I love to see her socked feet.. but anyway, most ppl who wear flipflops all the time wear them beacuse ther are more comfortable to them than shoes

Guys! C'mon! Not every girl is a tease. Most are completely clueless there's a foot scene out there and anyone's even looking at their feet. That also explains the overbundance of ugly ass feet and long nails out there lately.

As for the girls that are teasers? Bring them here- we have some special devices just for them that will place a great deal of attention on the bottoms of their feet for hours. They'll be able to look at nothing else but their feet if we get them on the bench!

I'm not a tease yet I used to love to have my feet hang out the window of a car, sometimes even as I drove! But now because of my own feelings for feet I don't do it much. Not if anyone's around.

I think the comfort answer was the closest. All winter long our poor feet are stuffed into boots and thick socks. It feels great to slip into flipflops. Girls give very little thought to their feet.

This is the true dilemma. Flip flops and sandals are bad for you. They harden your feet, callouses, blisters even. No support. Bad for your back too. Flip flops also make your feet sweaty and stinky. Feet that have been in flip flops all day get pretty gross and VERY insensitive.

the hollywood brother agree wiht you. if a lady knows it will tease you then some will do it. i am sure some just wear them to be comfortable, but most are thinking of how hot they look

Guys! C'mon! Not every girl is a tease. Most are completely clueless there's a foot scene out there and anyone's even looking at their feet. That also explains the overbundance of ugly ass feet and long nails out there lately.

As for the girls that are teasers? Bring them here- we have some special devices just for them that will place a great deal of attention on the bottoms of their feet for hours. They'll be able to look at nothing else but their feet if we get them on the bench!

I'm not a tease yet I used to love to have my feet hang out the window of a car, sometimes even as I drove! But now because of my own feelings for feet I don't do it much. Not if anyone's around.

I think the comfort answer was the closest. All winter long our poor feet are stuffed into boots and thick socks. It feels great to slip into flipflops. Girls give very little thought to their feet.

This is the true dilemma. Flip flops and sandals are bad for you. They harden your feet, callouses, blisters even. No support. Bad for your back too. Flip flops also make your feet sweaty and stinky. Feet that have been in flip flops all day get pretty gross and VERY insensitive.

Okay, maybe I should have chosen my words a little better, I don't think ALL girls are teases when it comes to shoes that reveal their feet, it's just, whenever I hang around girls and they're wearing these types of shoes, they're always taking them off, or arching their feet up to expose their soles, or wiggling their toes.

Yah know?

Could be because of the type of flip flop, some types get really uncomfortable to wear for a long time.

Just a possible answer 🙂

No, I don't know. The reality is simply that, just as TickleKay said, most females don't even think of guys checking out their feet when they wear them. They only do so for comfort. This is the pure truth of the matter.

But you can go ahead and keep saying that females wear sandals/flipflops cuz they know SO many guys are into it and want to appease them if that's what you need to make you feel better...

It depends on who it is. Some girls don't like their feet some do. So if they do they will most likely show them off and try to get fetish guys to come to them to start something i guess. Those who don't will wear them cause they are comfy. lol. But good observation.

No, I don't know. The reality is simply that, just as TickleKay said, most females don't even think of guys checking out their feet when they wear them. They only do so for comfort. This is the pure truth of the matter.

yep.

I really doubt many women are actually teasing.

I do pretty much all of that stuff mentioned up thread (arch my feet, or take my flipflops off) but the thought never occured to me that anyone would see that action as 'teasing'. I'm just playing with my flipflops out of bordom while waiting in a line or sitting at a table eating. I'm thinking it's probably something similar for other women as well.

most women dont tease, as already said half of them havent got a clue about foot fetish, but some i knew almost seemed to know i had one and it felt like they teased me all the time

If you like flip flops, then move to Hawaii, because thats all people wear here year round. With the average temp around 80 degrees all year, no need to put on pants and shoes, except for work. Here they are called slippers, and I love them, bare feet year round. Yeeee Hawwww.😀

Aloha, John.😉

Could be because of the type of flip flop, some types get really uncomfortable to wear for a long time.

Just a possible answer 🙂

If that's the case, then why is everyone is saying girls wear flip flops because they're comfortable. I have more proof that most girls are teases. It's almost fall here, and it's getting pretty cold, and girls STILL wear flip flops.

Don't mind me, It's just a thought.

Haha

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back