• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flipped over

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Folks, I've been curious about some stuff lately and this thing I'm curious about has to do with tickling, so I'm gonna ask it here. Make sence? Good :stickout Ok, so I was thinking the other day, has anyone ever had a tickle session where they have been tied spread eagle, but on theire front? As in, so the ler could focus on the back, the back of the legs, back of the knees....... you get the point. Like I said just curious. Lemme know.
Bug :wub

I'm sure that happens... There's also some tickling videos that are with the person on their belly instead of their back..

I've done it a few times. It's intense. I have a VERY ticklish butt, and for some reason, my armpits are more ticklish when I can't see when they're about to tickle them. Also, the bottoms of your feet are more exposed. It has its pros and cons, but I would give it two thumbs up. Then again, I would give the opposite two thumbs up as well.

Sure, we do that regularly. My back is stupidly ticklish, it's kind of ridiculous. But fun! An extra bonus is that any squirming/struggling movement tends to rub one's naughty bits against the bed. 🙂

There is one advantage, and it's that the feet are fixed in a more limited position. The soles are not taught in the traditional way, but form wrinkles...

Any wrinkle ticklers out there?

Lead on my front has got to be my favourite way to be so don't care how I am tied; eagle spread or hogtie it's all good fun to me....think it's coz I can be taken by surprise more :blush :lol

Lead on my front has got to be my favourite way to be so don't care how I am tied; eagle spread or hogtie it's all good fun to me....think it's coz I can be taken by surprise more :blush :lol

Now that does sound fun hehe 😉

I've done it as a ler and a lee. Ticklish backs are awesome, ticklish ass and the backs of their thighs - soo good! The feet are more exposed too, it's win-win!

Never tried it as a ler but as a lee I felt a bit more helpless since i coudn't see where the tickling was gonna be and the surprise factor made it worse

Never been tied in any position 🙁 but have had massages that turned into tickling. BrandiElizabeth is right, someone sitting on your back has your feet right where they want them.

Flipped Over

I prefer to lie on my stomach when being tied and tickled. I think this position allows the tickler to tickle my soles with more conviction.

I've done it with/to Senshi as ler and lee. My back is STUPIDLY ticklish, around my shoulderblades is one of my worst spots :blush I also really like being able to laugh into a pillow as loud as I want...

I saw somebody say that their pits seem to get more ticklish when they're on their stomach, I noticed the same thing with Senshi-I think it has something to do with the added helplessness of not being able to even turn your head to see the ler 😉

Oooh pointers! Thanks! *writes that down* *evil grin wiggling eyebrows*

~K

Yeah, like you didn't want me to take a note of that my ticklish girl 😉

I've done it with/to Senshi as ler and lee. My back is STUPIDLY ticklish, around my shoulderblades is one of my worst spots :blush I also really like being able to laugh into a pillow as loud as I want...

I saw somebody say that their pits seem to get more ticklish when they're on their stomach, I noticed the same thing with Senshi-I think it has something to do with the added helplessness of not being able to even turn your head to see the ler 😉

Oooh pointers! Thanks! *writes that down* *evil grin wiggling eyebrows*

~K

Yes they are wonderful pointers there Karen..... two can play that game muuaahahaha :stickout

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back