• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flirt all you want 24 hours a day and night Thread!!

*runs up and grabs the paintball gun out of Alex's hands and throws it so he has to run to get it. Meanwhile I go to untie her and save my role model!* lmao

(grabs black marker and draws X's on both hands)
You see! This is why I don't drink! Makes ya all wierd and stuff.

Seems I am the only sober one here..and I plan to remain that way...

* goes and puts cello in my car, away from maniacs so it doesnt get destroyed. comes back sits back in my seat and relaxes while watching everyone else*

HisDivineShadow said:
......My, how random. 😛

Not really. X's on the hands means "Straight Edge", meaning someone who doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

So there are TWO sober people here.

Are you speaking of me? Because I'm inside sitting in a booth minding my own buisness 😛

Last edited:
Iluv2btickled said:
Are you speking of me? because I"m inside sitting in a booth minding my own buisness 😛
Fine then, I'll drag you out of that booth.

*Eyes MayDay* You're next. 😛

*staggers to her feet and removes the lampshade hat*

oooohhhh...

*looks down at paint stained clothing*

Ohhhh the colors...I drank more than I thought! Not good when you're seeing things....

*stumbles across the room and curls up under IL2bT's chair*

*lobs glow in the dark paint balloon at the back of HDS' head, exploding on impact, ducks out the side door and makes a clean get away, giggling at the tought of a glow in the dark HDS possibly getting tickled by purple feathers*

Wow...I missed some of the action being mesmorized by the purple feathers...*Gets Nessie a glass of water and trips HDS with a foot as he's chasing AR* WHOO HOO!!! I finished college!!! Now it's REALLY time to party!!!! 😛 (at least, until I start my job it is!!! WHOO HOO!!!)

*Helps HDS off the floor and kisses his boo-boo* There, all better!!! Now, let's get back to partying!!! *Grabs HDS and starts dancing with him and occasionally poking him in the sides*

jumps outta my "batmobile" looks for AR....runs back to it and speeds up to pick her up..

Iluv2btickled said:
* refuse to be forced to do anything I dont want to* 😉
*GT CRAWLS ONTO RIVERBANK, GASPING FOR AIR, LAMENTING LOSS OF 1975 D-45 MARTIN( DRUNKEN SELF-APPOINTED CRITICS!!). REMEMBERS PARTY, RETURNS TO SAME. SEEKS OUT IL2BT FOR SOLACE( OK OK IT'S "SOLE"ACE I REALLY WANT!)OVER LOST GUITAR. ADMIRES HER LOVELY MULTICOLORED FOOTSTOOL, THEN REALIZES ITS THE QUEEN. AS THE ONLY TWO SOBER INDIVIDUALS AT THE BASH, OUR EYES MEET, I BORROW MAGIC PURPLE FEATHER FROM CAMEL, AND SPEAK THE THREE WORDS IL2BT LONGS TO HEAR; "TRAPDOOR! NOT AGAAAAIN!! (SPLASH)*

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back