• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FM/F Post Tied Tickle Attack! - Preview Clip [Asian Nude Models]

TTSEA

TMF Expert
Hello all,

Today 24/02/07 our newest update on mytickling.com under Asian Tickling category >>>

20 year old Jane is tied topless to a post in the room. Her arms are tied high and her ankles tied around the bottom. She can buck, but she can't hide!

Because it worked so well last time, we positioned one ler around the back so she couldn't see which direction the tickles are going to come from and then we place her friend around her lower body to concentrate on her feet. She is like an helpless doll hanging from the restraints and now let the tickling begin!

The tickling starts, and yes! We have another ticklish girl! Immediate laughter begins, she doesn't know from which side of the post the tickling hands are going to attack her, and she tries to wriggle her body away when she feels them. But she useless for her to try and escape and no sooner does she moves away from one had and away from the tickle, she inadvertently moves towards another tickling hand. They are both busy across her smooth body, and she is frantically trying to wriggle out of the way. Her body is bolting around the post, but remains fixed at her wrists and ankles.

We have great upper body tickling in this episode because her body is so helplessly exposed. She lasts just over 12mins of total non stop tickling before her body has had enough and we draw the episode to an end.

Click here for the Preview Image.

Click here for the Preview Clip...

Click here for the Full Episode Pack...

Enjoy!

We also want to hear your feedback 🙂

Still waiting for the actual clip to load up, but the preview image shows me a little cutie in a helpless situation. I wish her well (not really >_<)

Still waiting for the actual clip to load up, but the preview image shows me a little cutie in a helpless situation. I wish her well (not really >_<)

Sorry to hear that, I hope you seen the clip tho, you wont regret waiting 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back