• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FM (Tickleparty) clips

random9us

I know FM has a reputation for badly faked tickling but I was wondering if any of you have found clips you really like. I have downloaded a few of their clips (at only $5 a pop you can't really complain) and some are very poor but some are really quite good.

The best I've seen is SF1901. That's an old one with Catalina L'Amour stocked in stockings. Her laughter is great and the tickling was pretty well done.
Anyone have any other favorites they would like to mention? Foot tickling is my interest.

You need to get FC9303. Julia Parton, naked, seated, hands tied behind her back, legs spread locked in stocks. M/F tickling on the soles of her bare feet for 8 minutes or so and Julia is the real deal in ticklishness. Nice foot flexing and booby bouncing. Four or five different camera angles. She's not faking. This scene is also available on their 1st tickling DVD (along with some stinkers) in case you want to see it on the big screen. Like you say, $4.99 how can you go wrong. You spend that much on lunch and it's gone by dinner time.

There's also FC9308 with Nikki Nova. Also M/F with Nikki in a jail cell setting, naked, seated with wrists tied to the end of a pole at shoulder height, legs spread locked in stocks. A little too much banter going on between the 'lee and 'ler for my tastes but a decent clip anyway. Exclusive bare sole tickling but I got the impression Nikki is not quite as ticklish as Julia.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back