• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fml

db_131

TMF Poster
So, I've been staying with my mom, who's on disability, so she home all the time.

Last night she decided to go out, so I thought I'd get to tickle my girlfriend and I did for a while ticked her feet she said she was gonna pee, she was hysterical, so I got some lotion to tickle further and my mom shows up, apparently get date wasn't feeling good..........fml

>____< D'aww man, that sucks. Happens to all of us from time to time, really. Kinda comes with the turf. Hope there wasn't too much post-discovery awkwardness.

~K

It wasn't anything like that.

When I got off work that day my mom had texted me saying she wouldn't be home, so I texted my girlfriend asked her if I could tickle her, I have no restraints at my mom's house, so I've been using hypnosis it works well.

I had gotten a bottle of apple pie moonshine from a co worker I get home my girlfriend isn't there, so I shower and wait, ours about 715, I try the moonshine, it's good, I start making dinner a box meal, is now quarter to 8, I pack up a bowl and take a hit she calls me, she's on her way.

She gets there, it's about 8 she doesn't want to do hypnosis,, we eat dinner and smoke and have a beer, she lays on the couch with her feet in my lap, so I start tickling her lightly running my fingers up and down her sole on the outside of her foot and the top, I begin to go harder, only problem she won't let me trap her ankle cause she says it may pop out, so I had to find alternate means of restraint, I push her leg up so it's like she's doing a hamstring stretch her foot facing up and tickle it hard for about a full minute.

Her feet are now fairly dry so I tell her to get lotion, she says let's go to the bedroom, I say let's stay out here have another beer and then we'll go in there, so she gets the lotion, love spell, my kryptonite, I rub it on her feet and am about to start tickling her again when I hear a car, I say is that ma, she gets up, checks and as my luck would have it, it is, so she put everything away as I was pitching a tent, and that was it

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back