• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Focus on da feet (2 clips, wmv)

kooieca

1st Level Red Feather
Here are two more FP clips that feature that babe from there that never shows her face( sorry, i forget her name). I had to squeeze this first clip down from a 15MB mpeg to a 1.9MB .wmv so that it would be small enough to post here. As a result, the picture quality is diminished somewhat, but is still fairly viewable IMO.

m/f
feet
2 minutes 42 seconds
1.9MB

Attachments

This clip survived the transition from mpeg to .wmv somewhat better. ( it was only 8.4MB to begin with )

*/f
feet
1 minute 37 seconds
1.2MB

Attachments

Hmmm

Curious,

when I try to download these files, they come up as dreamweaver .php files instead of windows media files. Everything else from the sight downloads as it says. What am I supposed to do with these file types?

They work fine for me..

Great clips kooieca, the quality of the clips are much better than I initially expected considering you managed to make these fairly big files quite a considerable amount smaller.

The clips worked fine for me as well, they were great clips as usual too kooieca and thanks for posting them. I would love tickling that girls feet, she would use the "F" word so many times she could pass for a stand up comedian in a night club.

Thanks Koo, you're very generous to us!

By the way LicksnTickles, very sexy avatar man!

Aww HELL!!!

Well, if it's working for everyone else, then it must be something I'M doing wrong over here. (Sigh) I love technlogy. I know I'm missing a great clip! DAMNIT!

So let me ask everyone, when you download the clips, does it save as a .php file for you too? If so, what do you do next? If not, any ideas as to what the HELL is going on with my computer?

Thanks for the complimet on my avatar. I often wish I was that woman licking that gorgeous foot. Guess that's why I used it.

Last edited:
Cannot play the file. The file is not supported.

What's the video?

Incredible clips, kooieca, especially the second. Which FP video are they from?

Kooieca - you've done it again - turned a girl into jelly. That first clip was awesome, just the kind of clip I love and one I relate to highly when it comes to foot tickling - it made my toes curl

Have a great Xmas Buddy :awe:
Mwah xx (thats yer xmas kiss in appreciation of some great clips😉 )

These clips R FANTASTIC!!! The second girl does have a great laugh! The first ticklee is The Goddess Gabriele from Footparadise, I think.

The other clip of Gabby..... where you say you can never get enough of gabbys feet... in windows media..played fine......excellent clip however the others you linked to in that thread did not work.

TTD

Hi there Tickled, i just downloaded and played all the clips that i linked to... they seem to be working fine on my end. Make sure that you download the clips to your hard drive and play them from there, cuz they won't always stream when you left click them from the post.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back