• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

food fight anyone?

*drops banana peels on the floor*
*devilishly twilrs moustache while snickering*

SO! It's banana-pee... *CLUNK* Oww. F**k. (watches in horror as pie-cannon slides out of control, randomly firing rounds of lemon-cream pies at anyone and everything in thread-range)

*grabs several plastic cups of butterscotch pudding and throws them at Plutobum and Rick*

*Quickly dashes off looking for more ammo but slips on something yellow on the ground and crashes ass over tea kettle into the snack chip display*

*innocently wanders into thread, only to be hit by an out of control pie cannon*

So that's how it is, eh? uping the ie-ante. fine

*Arms the pie nuke*

M.A.D.!

*innocently wanders into thread, only to be hit by an out of control pie cannon*

So that's how it is, eh? uping the ie-ante. fine

*Arms the pie nuke*

M.A.D.!

Quick! Someone stop dentrag123 before he activates the launch-code on that thing!

banana pee???

I couldn't quite get out "peel" before losing my balance on the slippery things.

*squirts entire economy-sized ketchup bottle in Izzy's general direction*

*throws a fruitcake and in the process kills 4 people*

........uhhhh.......bye!

*runs away*

*throws a fruitcake and in the process kills 4 people*

........uhhhh.......bye!

*runs away*

:rant:
*yells the usual obscenities at Timewarp, hoping he'll fall into the hastily-constructed syrup-moat now surrounding the Eastern flank of the thread*

*scratches chin in grudging admiration, marveling that anyone could find an actual purpose for fruitcake*

[Drives into the fray in a truck upon which is mounted a water cannon, which has been specially modified to shoot not water, but that special sauce they put on Big Macs!]

*grabs several plastic cups of butterscotch pudding and throws them at Plutobum and Rick*

*Quickly dashes off looking for more ammo but slips on something yellow on the ground and crashes ass over tea kettle into the snack chip display*

*grabs a couple pints of ice cream and an ice cream scoop, and takes aim at featherdaemon* take THAT! lol

*slides on all the muck on the floor, throwing popcorn balls at anyone passing by*

:: I open my mouth as I cruise by, catching a face-full of mashed potatoes just before driving off in all directions ::

:😛retends it's Mardi Gras, tossing moon-pies and RC Colas to everyone::

Last edited:
It's one of these.

Gently tosses all parties within reach a small bottle of Tabasco hot sauce.

*flies in and drops tapioca and banana cream pudding ballons on everyone*

DEATH FROM ABOVE! *flies away to avoid being shot down*

(Launches 70% dark-chocolate anti-aircraft missile, with outlawed Kahlua-whipped-cream warhead!)

Ah, thanks for having my back on that, kopfhorer!

Glad to help!

I sorta fell off the planet yesterday evening.

Don't you hate it when that happens? Happens to me a lot lately!

Oh, and thanks for the wings!

mm those look good! thanks for the pic....it was really helpful!

Those things look like a certified diet-smasher, but one that'll have you smiling all the while!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back