• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Art - Ticklish Domme - M/F - Soles.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Tickling a Pro Domme - okay now world's coming to a sudden end.

This is not the kind of stuff you routinely do: Dommes whip, trample and kick.
Under no ordinary circumstances they let you touch - let alone tickle - their feet, unless you're grovelling at them, beggin' to worship their luscious peds.

And yet, for some less than discernible twist of fate, and of course, in no small measure thanks to Dr Babinsky's support, I did manage to touch, tickle and *decorate* a Pro Domme's feet: Mistress Lilith Babalone's.

I'll try and put it mildly: Lilith *hates* being tickled, with reckless abandon and ardorous disdain.
It brutally messes with her own hieratic demeanour, and she only put up with it for the sake of art.
Or, that's what I am going to tell everybody anyway.

Lilith is the "quivering" type: when she started *quaking* I knew I had to cut drawing short, fearing she might snap - or snap my own neck.
Yeah, I'm sturdy, but I am not courting disaster by angering a Domme.
That's how wise I am.

I couldn't sound any wiser now, so I'll just shut the trap up, and post the forsaken pics.
Kudos to Dr Babinsky from TMI Vids for providing props and locs, and of course to Lilith Babalone for providing such a great canvas for me to decorate.

🙂

As usual, enjoy.

Attachments

• K4TMI-DL01.08.jpg
    K4TMI-DL01.08.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 337
  • K4TMI-DL01.07.jpg
    K4TMI-DL01.07.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 170
  • K4TMI-DL01.06.jpg
    K4TMI-DL01.06.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 362
  • K4TMI-DL01.05.jpg
    K4TMI-DL01.05.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
As I said on dART, great set. The 4th pic is my favorite, followed by the 1st.

Maybe you could tie back the big toes of your next canvas (I see the prongs to do it haha), and bind her arms above her head or behind her back as well.

Hmmm. Italian temperament! Looks like you've been playing with fire sir!

But once again you got a really unique opportunity I think! And some nice pictures to remember it all by. 🙂

ah so you drew on her feet..yikesssssssssssss i can't take that...very nice..hmm next time could you put yourself more in the picture? we would love to see the tickler/artist...

As I said on dART, great set. The 4th pic is my favorite, followed by the 1st.

I neglected to reply on dArt, but I fondly cherished your comments.
I am still coping with the new medium - I am not sure whether I am supposed to swamp other ppl's accounts with thanks, or it is a noob thing, or whatever in-between is supposed to be proper form, over dArt.
I'll learn, eventually.

Been busy with RL and uploading stuff - so hope you'll bear with my belated comments.
Things can get hectic at times.

🙂

Maybe you could tie back the big toes of your next canvas (I see the prongs to do it haha), and bind her arms above her head or behind her back as well.
We DO have plans for more decorations, so I'll be sure to relate your ideas.
I do take your advice at heart - you're the pro with ties and stuff - and I know for sure Dr B keeps his eyes peeled for sensible user feedback to enhance his vids with.

If we can, we'll do.

Hmmm. Italian temperament! Looks like you've been playing with fire sir!
And almost got singed too...

😉

But once again you got a really unique opportunity I think! And some nice pictures to remember it all by. 🙂
I am not one to brag but...

-> http://www.ticklingtv.com/play.php?vid=1271
-> http://www.ticklingtv.com/play.php?vid=1272

:happy:

ah so you drew on her feet..yikesssssssssssss i can't take that...very nice..hmm next time could you put yourself more in the picture? we would love to see the tickler/artist...

😉

Second and last batch.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• K4TMI-DL0101.jpg
    K4TMI-DL0101.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 26
  • K4TMI-DL0102.jpg
    K4TMI-DL0102.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 24
  • K4TMI-DL0103.jpg
    K4TMI-DL0103.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 34
  • K4TMI-DL0104.jpg
    K4TMI-DL0104.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 31
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back