• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Fetishists Here

this thread doesn't have a foot to stand on...get it? foot? ok sighs..guess that wasn't so funny...anyhoo, i do believe feet are being done to death a bit...i agree with Theshire on this one..

You have my support Flock of Seagulls, as you're replying as I would have.

DK

Well isn't this the thread of the week. :jester:

I do agree with Theshire on much of it, though not in the way he says it.

A small note: don't think some of the things I say are directed at ALL of you with a foot fetish. You should know if it applies to you or not.

For one thing, I can go into the Mainstream Lists section to look for new tickles, but see that about half the topics on the page have, rather than tickling, just "In (insert movie/tv show/etc.), (insert person) is barefoot!". Does that mean feet appearances are acceptable to be posted in a section meant for tickling? Does that mean that if I posted a topic whenever I saw a female topless or something in the mainstream, that would that be acceptable as well?

Also, why bother looking at a clip in the Video Clips section when it doesn't have the kind of tickling you like best? And you have to expect it: this is called the TICKLING Media Forum, so it's only natural that it should include all kinds of tickling. But yet, I've seen foot fetishists complain that a clip doesn't have feet in it, and even worse...that it isn't mostly foot tickling. Are people who like tickling places other than feet not allowed to have something that caters to them more than just every once in a while? And since the majority of tickling posted IS foot tickling, I hardly see anything to complain about.

And I know that a majority of you here have a foot fetish (though it's mostly the guys from what I can tell), but do you have to make out like feet are the only part of the body that matters? I've on multiple occasions seen pics and vids here that basically cut out the rest of the body just so all of the focus could be on the feet. Is that really necessary?

I ask a simple but serious question here: Do you look at a female as a woman with feet attached, or feet with a woman attached? If you answered the latter, sit back and think deeply about what it could mean for a few minutes.

In all honesty, now that I think about it, part of the reason why I don't post here often may be because I feel out of place here for not having a foot fetish. The fact that this could make me feel that way here, in a place about tickling in general, must mean something.

I'm sure there are plenty of foot fetish forums where you could post anything feet-related to your hearts content, so why here? I think that, at the very least, you should try to keep your foot (or whatever other fetish you have that isn't tickling) fetish postings for the forums made for that paticular subject, or post them in the general section. And just to clarify, I mean it's ok to talk about it, but not go overboard with it.

Sorry for the long rant (tried not to make a Wall of Text 😛), but I've been wanting to say that for a while now, and this just gave me the perfect opportunity.

theshire said:
Perhaps.

I don't make much of an effort to hide the way I am feeling. I could say equally that I have very rarely read a post of yours where you don't come across as self-righteous, smarmy and condescending. It's the points made that should matter.

That's for two reasons...

1/ You usually see me post in threads where the subject is political and our politics are anathema to each other.

And...

2/ I'm all three. Of course. :bunny:

Either that or you just feel that way because you're usually the one getting the brunt of my ire. To someone who agrees with your view you still seem eternally pissed however, not matter how valid your point is. I have passing aquaintances and friendships with a good few people who think my opinions are bollocks.

theshire said:
I contend that if many foot fetishists here wish to continue visiting this forum and posting, there should be a new section devoted entirely to feet. I'm not saying all foot tickling clips/pics/stories should go in there, but I think all foot related chat or media that doesn't involve tickling should go there. It would be a bit like the "Non-Tickling Images" forum, although it wouldn't be disguised to hide what it really is: a haven for foot fetishists.

It's a possibility of course. Myriads has created many subdivisions here as and when demand required it. There once was a time when there wasn't a General Discussion section at all. Have you tried suggesting it to him?

theshire said:
Or, failing that, they should simply talk about feet at a separate forum that has been DESIGNED for it.

Being a foot guy myself I notice a lot of the feet oriented threads round here. I have to say that although they may be partialist they do at least revolve around tickling to some percentage or other. Foot fetish forums almost never seem to deal with that, foot fetishism being just as diverse and varied as tickling. I am biased of course, but I don't think it's all that unbalanced here. Not enough to warrant seclusion or exclusion.

theshire said:
Then again, it does seem that all foot fetishists are straight males. Maybe that is why they come here: because a foot fetish board would consist only of male members and they wouldn't have anyone to pester for pics of their feet.

Yuh-huh, I'd guess so. Don't forget also that foot fetish and tickling fetish are non-identical twins. The two are very often closely related; moreso than any other fetishes I've come across. I think that is the main reason for the large presence on this forum.

I should make a point here that I do get annoyed at the endless repetititon that goes in cycles of people posting polls asking X-celebrity has ticklish whatever.

This itself is a generalisation. There are tons of people who have a whole variety of banal and inane post topics. This seems to be mainly what you're complaining about Shire, although the large number of foot fetishists here makes this more noticable.

Personally though, I don't see the point in getting worked up over it or asking them to move elsewhere. Tis their constitutional right to be boring and my civic duty not to twat them for it.

BigJim said:
I should make a point here that I do get annoyed at the endless repetititon that goes in cycles of people posting polls asking X-celebrity has ticklish whatever.

This itself is a generalisation. There are tons of people who have a whole variety of banal and inane post topics. This seems to be mainly what you're complaining about Shire, although the large number of foot fetishists here makes this more noticable.

Personally though, I don't see the point in getting worked up over it or asking them to move elsewhere. Tis their constitutional right to be boring and my civic duty not to twat them for it.

o i so agree...i'm tired of who or what celebrity would you like to tickle..as if that will ever happen..or which celebrity is most ticklish..but yea i suppose one shouldn't get too upset..however everyone is entitled to express their opinion..

In reference to an upperbody site:

I wonder if you could point me to such a forum? No?

I dont know exactly how long you have been around, but Rockauthor had an upperbody site for years (underarm site, to be exact)...to the best of my knowledge he is still around here. My good friend Bella's site has alot of upperbody on it. TiB does fantastic upperbody. There is so much upperbody out there that you wouldnt believe.

And as someone who has been around for a minute or two, may I remind you what this place was basically based on?? May I remind you who responded to Scott's emails (cough) while he was waiting for other members of a popular foot fetish site to assist him in preparing a site "just like your place, but for tickling instead of just feet." Hell, I am one of the foot freaks...and while I have never, ever begged women here for pics of their feet, bitched about how clips had no tickling, or complained about much of anything from people content wise, witnessing a tickle fetishest call someone else on a fetish board of any kind a freak wreaks with hypocrisy and ignorance. In one instance you are criticizing some of your community's proudest pioneers and contributing members, and in the next you probably have some of my and other "foot freaks" contributions on your hard drive. See, the funny thing is, while I am not a tickle fetishest, I have been contributing upper body tickling clips from tv's and movies to this community since before the TMF was a brain fart. BTW, I am not a true tickle fetishist...but I will hangout and post wherever I want. Besides, when I wasnt here, my clips were being "borrowed" from other sites and posted here anyway. Some of the clips contributed to this day are mine under someone else's name. I dont complain about it because Im just glad to see others get off on it. But dont tell me I cant post here because I enjoy feet.

Let me spell this out for you guys: a member of this community that you all are so proud of for being so open to other people with your same fetish, posted on this messageboard that foot "freaks" should find their own place to hang because there are waaaay more foot boards out there. He didnt suggest that foot freaks adhere to the rules of the forums, he stated they should find their own place. Uh, hello? When did segmenting the community become cool?

Furthermore, I would like to reference the comment about members asking for pictures of the female members feet. Friend, I bet you dollars to donuts, if you do a poll asking the women which question they get asked more often here, women get asked more questions in relationship to tickling than to feet. Since it has opened, I have seen probably hundreds of threads in regards to women being peeved about PMs concerning if they are ticklish. Please, find me one concerning requesting pics of their feet. Im not saying it doesnt happen, but the spin you put on that was ungodly and horrificly inaccurate.

This situation did not even have to go this route. I think buried beneath some of what you typed you had some valid points. Unfortunately, most people wont pay attention to them because all they will see is the negativity. You type well, and seem like a bright guy. And from what I am reading you are a regular at the political board.....

....the political board? Okay, quick SAT practice question. Pick the word that doesnt fit:

1.Jesus
2.War
3.Terrorism
4.Tickling

C'mon man...are you serious? Do you expect me to believe that you understand the political board's place at a tickling messageboard, but cant mentally draw the connection between foot fetishism and tickling? And I dont mean to call into question its place....I personally dont visit it, but to each their own. Accept my apology in advance, but I cant comprehend how you can justify your very own reason for requesting the foot freaks to find another place to chill, when you yourself probably has tabulated 90% of your posts in an off topic discussion forum...and its the political forum at that.

I can tell you this much though....your wish is probably coming true to an extent. I imagine there will be people that read this and feel its time to move on to other places.

dajerx said:
I dont know exactly how long you have been around, but Rockauthor had an upperbody site for years (underarm site, to be exact)...to the best of my knowledge he is still around here. My good friend Bella's site has alot of upperbody on it. TiB does fantastic upperbody. There is so much upperbody out there that you wouldnt believe.

OK, so you've told me these people who do good upper body tickling, and I don't dispute that and in TiB's case I agree. You've even mentioned a UB site. But here's the point: The foot sites far outweigh the UB sites. You can try to find equivalence between the two but you'll fail.

Hell, I am one of the foot freaks...and while I have never, ever begged women here for pics of their feet, bitched about how clips had no tickling, or complained about much of anything from people content wise, witnessing a tickle fetishest call someone else on a fetish board of any kind a freak wreaks with hypocrisy and ignorance.

If you are as you describe then I have no beef with you, my friend. And I never said foot fetishists weren't allowed to visit the site. Many make a valuable contribution.

And by the way, I have many times heard the term "foot freaks" used as a term of endearment BY FOOT FETISHISTS THEMSELVES. Is this like the "nigger" thing? Is it only offensive when someone outside your community uses the word, but from within it's OK?

Let me spell this out for you guys: a member of this community that you all are so proud of for being so open to other people with your same fetish, posted on this messageboard that foot "freaks" should find their own place to hang because there are waaaay more foot boards out there. He didnt suggest that foot freaks adhere to the rules of the forums, he stated they should find their own place. Uh, hello? When did segmenting the community become cool?

I think you'll find I AT FIRST suggested the people either obey the forum rules or get their own "section". THEN I said that failing that it may be better for them to go someplace else to make most of their foot-related posts. Don't try to represent me as having told them all to go away because I never did and in fact quite explicitly stated the opposite.

Furthermore, I would like to reference the comment about members asking for pictures of the female members feet. Friend, I bet you dollars to donuts, if you do a poll asking the women which question they get asked more often here, women get asked more questions in relationship to tickling than to feet. Since it has opened, I have seen probably hundreds of threads in regards to women being peeved about PMs concerning if they are ticklish. Please, find me one concerning requesting pics of their feet. Im not saying it doesnt happen, but the spin you put on that was ungodly and horrificly inaccurate.

OK, well I have to say I find this hard to believe. After all, why would someone PM a woman on a TICKLING BOARD asking them if they are ticklish? If the woman is a 'lee she IS ticklish or she would not enjoy it or have a fetish for it. I think you'll find the more common question asked is: "Where are you ticklish?" With the asker hoping for the answer: "My feet!!!!"

....the political board? Okay, quick SAT practice question. Pick the word that doesnt fit:

1.Jesus
2.War
3.Terrorism
4.Tickling

C'mon man...are you serious? Do you expect me to believe that you understand the political board's place at a tickling messageboard, but cant mentally draw the connection between foot fetishism and tickling? And I dont mean to call into question its place....I personally dont visit it, but to each their own. Accept my apology in advance, but I cant comprehend how you can justify your very own reason for requesting the foot freaks to find another place to chill, when you yourself probably has tabulated 90% of your posts in an off topic discussion forum...and its the political forum at that.

The P & R forum is it's own section. It is split from the rest of the forum because it's an interest to a large number of the forum's population and it better serves them to have a separate section for it. 'Twould be good for foot fans, methinks...

I can tell you this much though....your wish is probably coming true to an extent. I imagine there will be people that read this and feel its time to move on to other places.

I'm sure they're all SO upset, aren't they? They'll be leaving the place in droves, I'm sure. Good riddance to em, I say...

OK, that was sarcasm. I don't see any reason why people will LEAVE the board because of my thread. All I'm doing is expressing my opinion and looking for comments; it is an opinion I've held for three years ever since I first signed up at the TMF. My aim isn't to drive people out and you once again misrepresent me by claiming otherwise.

not all foot lovers are spammers of posts like that you've presented. I am a real foot maniac and a lover of women's bare feet, but tickling is the second thing I love more than anything else, and it's not only at the feet. I just love to tickle tummy of my girlfriend, and her armpits, and all the rest of her body, not only the feet

OK...I knew this would come up sooner or later....

.....much as I am drawn to the feet of women, I never treated ANY woman I've ever spent any quality time with as nothing more than a pair of feet, nor did I base my being with them (as friends or otherwise) strictly (or even partly) on the quality/basis of their feet. I'm quite happy to report, that the feet of those women I've had the pleasure of showering my affections upon were seen well after I'd gotten to know them as individuals.....as women.....a woman could have the most sensational feet in all of God's creation....if she doesn't excite me in OTHER ways that count too?? Well, Houston...we got us a serious-ass problem.

I've been aware for a very long time of one of the dangers of explicit fetishism; how it can become all-consuming to the point of abject necessity, thereby making conduct of a one-on-one relationship particularly trying. Especially on behalf of the one on the receiving end of such fetishistic adorations. Even in spite of that knowledge, Mama taught THIS kid that appreciating the ENTIRETY of any woman, is paramount to true fulfillment....and having a fetish, deep fascination, heavy interest (or..whatever you wanna call it) should merely be the icing on the cake.

I agree with BigJim

BigJim said:
When it comes down to it, why not? Why should anyone be broad-minded in their tickling scope? What does it matter if someone's perspective of tickling is shallow? Why is it worth getting angry about it? Why should anyone give a shit?

Many people come across this way, navigating into tickling as they are by a love of the female foot. So what? Personally I came into tickling this way too, but broadened my tickling repertoire because it’s more fun and varied and less boring for the willing and very wonderful lee.

There aren’t many posts I’ve seen you make where you don’t come across as angry at the world, not because it’s personally slighting you, but because you have an angry personality and get a kick out of being professionally indignant.

I came into tickling the same way as BigJim. You seem angry at us because we like the female foot. I do the same thing as you when a clip has only a part of tickling i dont like, i just move on. You are sterotyping us and it is unfair. We have the same right to be here that you do.

hydra904 said:
I came into tickling the same way as BigJim. You seem angry at us because we like the female foot. I do the same thing as you when a clip has only a part of tickling i dont like, i just move on. You are sterotyping us and it is unfair. We have the same right to be here that you do.

When you say "you seem angry", do you mean me or Shire?

BigJim said:
When you say "you seem angry", do you mean me or Shire?

Come on now: I think after what you said about me earlier on in this thread you should realise he means me. 🙂

The Shire, great post in this thread and I agree with you 110 percent.

I will copy and paste my reply to one of the foot guys in another thread and put it here. This was basically after a foot guy posted a non tickle clip in the audio forum and I simply asked "why post a non tickle clip" and got a few of the foot fanatics mad. Anyway, my reply...

1. Regardless what it's related too it's NOT tickling. This is a clip section for TICKLING. The description of this section is.

"Here you can post all your favorite TICKLING clips to share with the community."

Once someone starts posting plain clips of girls showing there feet it will soon become a pattern........ Why not just go to the mousepad for that? To be honest I didn't even read the topic all the way I just saw "Brooke Hogan talks" and I just figured since this forum is for TICKLING clips it was going to be about her talking about her ticklishness so to say the least when I see just a foot show and no sign or mention of tickling I'm rather dissapointed.

Of course guys like you with foot fetishes won't be and will say nothing is wrong with the clip at hand being posted here but someone like me(who enjoys all over tickling and does NOT have a foot fetish) I feel it shouldn't be here.

2. You basically just said if you see a armpit licking clip posted you could complain about it not being tickling. Your 110 percent CORRECT. You can. Just like I can about the feet being posted with NO tickling involved. You seen any armpit licking clips posted?? I haven't and if I did I would say "nice clip but no real tickling". I have seen plenty of clips posted in here by spammers of just sex, bondage(with no tickling involved) ect and they get flamed for it and rightfully so.... So I see no difference with the feet clips(with no tickling involved). Bottom line is just like the armpit licking, the sex clips, and bondage clips involving NO tickling the foot fetish clips with no tickling does not belong in this forum.

3. Don't speak for the mods...... Again, this is the TMF=TICKLING media forum. Not the FMF=Feet media forum.

I wouldn't mind seeing a foot fetish clip/pic forum opened for the foot fetish guys alone so us tickling fans can enjoy our clips in a seperate forum.

isabeau said:
o i so agree...i'm tired of who or what celebrity would you like to tickle..as if that will ever happen..or which celebrity is most ticklish...

So what you are in fact saying is that I will never get to Tickle Nicole Kidman.

Right well thanks for ruining my life :ranty:

Armpit_licker said:
The Shire, great post in this thread and I agree with you 110 percent.

I will copy and paste my reply to one of the foot guys in another thread and put it here. This was basically after a foot guy posted a non tickle clip in the audio forum and I simply asked "why post a non tickle clip" and got a few of the foot fanatics mad. Anyway, my reply...

1. Regardless what it's related too it's NOT tickling. This is a clip section for TICKLING. The description of this section is.

"Here you can post all your favorite TICKLING clips to share with the community."

Once someone starts posting plain clips of girls showing there feet it will soon become a pattern........ Why not just go to the mousepad for that? To be honest I didn't even read the topic all the way I just saw "Brooke Hogan talks" and I just figured since this forum is for TICKLING clips it was going to be about her talking about her ticklishness so to say the least when I see just a foot show and no sign or mention of tickling I'm rather dissapointed.

Of course guys like you with foot fetishes won't be and will say nothing is wrong with the clip at hand being posted here but someone like me(who enjoys all over tickling and does NOT have a foot fetish) I feel it shouldn't be here.

2. You basically just said if you see a armpit licking clip posted you could complain about it not being tickling. Your 110 percent CORRECT. You can. Just like I can about the feet being posted with NO tickling involved. You seen any armpit licking clips posted?? I haven't and if I did I would say "nice clip but no real tickling". I have seen plenty of clips posted in here by spammers of just sex, bondage(with no tickling involved) ect and they get flamed for it and rightfully so.... So I see no difference with the feet clips(with no tickling involved). Bottom line is just like the armpit licking, the sex clips, and bondage clips involving NO tickling the foot fetish clips with no tickling does not belong in this forum.

3. Don't speak for the mods...... Again, this is the TMF=TICKLING media forum. Not the FMF=Feet media forum.

I wouldn't mind seeing a foot fetish clip/pic forum opened for the foot fetish guys alone so us tickling fans can enjoy our clips in a seperate forum.

I imagine that if there were say, seven or eight peeps who liked oral tickling/worship of the lee's armpit and posted material of it, the Mod Squad wouldn't remove or edit it. Nor do I imagine that those who like feet would object. Same with tongue in belly button stuff. <<<<----

It also has to be admitted that the foot fetish community is the in-bred, no Adam's appled, wonky-eyed, club-footed cousin of the tickling fetish community. The two's genetics are inseperably bound together.

As the majority of inanity and repititious posters are a hard core of less than a hundred it would take about fifteen or twnety minutes of point'n'click with the iggy feature to make the experience round here of those who object to it a lot more pleasant.

BigJim said:
I imagine that if there were say, seven or eight peeps who liked oral tickling/worship of the lee's armpit and posted material of it, the Mod Squad wouldn't remove or edit it. Nor do I imagine that those who like feet would object. Same with tongue in belly button stuff. <<<<----

It also has to be admitted that the foot fetish community is the in-bred, no Adam's appled, wonky-eyed, club-footed cousin of the tickling fetish community. The two's genetics are inseperably bound together.

As the majority of inanity and repititious posters are a hard core of less than a hundred it would take about fifteen or twnety minutes of point'n'click with the iggy feature to make the experience round here of those who object to it a lot more pleasant.

Ummm with all do respect.....maybe it was just the fact that it looked like you were trying to use as many big and odd words as humanly possible in a few sentences...but what the heck did you just say?

Time to end this once and for all! ( or alteast try)

Ok for a start shire, many of your arguments are wrong.

im speaking for many of the similar tickle fetish fans whose fetish only involves tickling feet and as one of those people who you are complaining about i thought id correct some of your claims.

1) you claim that we foot fetishis who tickle about only tickling feet, go on as if we arent aware of the other parts of the body that can be tickled.

This in wrong because we feet ticklers/lers know all of the different places to tickle, we know they can be ticklish, the thing that you dont seem to get though is that alot of us have a fetish for ONLY tickling feet, this is the place for us to come and to talk about what excites us in the world of tickling, so us whose fetish is tickling feet, why the hell would we talk about other areas of the body to tickle, if our fetish is soley for tickling feet?, Yes theres other parts of the body to tickle but thats not what intrests us as a tickle/foot fetishists, and thus we wont talk about what doesnt interest us, thats how it works for anything!

2) Claiming that we dont appreciate the body as a whole

First of all, the enter being of a woman is important to me, mind, body and soul, i am interested in the whole package, but that has NOTHING to do with my tickling interest and the last time i checked, thats what we are here to talk about, yes i love and appreciate the whole women and not just her feet, but im here to talk about TICKLING and as far as tickling involved my fetish/desire/turn on that was bestowed on me at an early age just happens to involve feet and ONLY feet, this does not mean i dont appreciate the full body, just that in the TICKLING forum, im here to talk about what excited me in the world of tickling, and that is only the feet, i have no desire or interest to tickle any other part so im not gonna post threads or watch clips and pics about it am i?!

3) There are so many things they like doing to feet, Isn't there a good foot fetish forum they can join?

Who is "they", i for one, the only thing that makes me a foot fetish is that i like to be tickled by them, which makes me a tickle fetish also, i dont have any other desires in the world of feet, thats the only reason why i like feet, which binds the two fetishes together, i dont join foot fetish forums because i cant talk about tickling on those board, thats why im here! NOT because there are more women here, but because i can actually talk about what i like on this forum, something which i cant do on foot forum.

4)I'm just wondering why they insist on claiming they have a tickling fetish when tickling is really only a small part of their real fetish

For me, and im assuming many here, tickling isnt a small part of my fetish, its a half of it, the other is feet, allow me to explain, im not into any kind of tickling unless it involves using feet, and vice versa, im not interested in any foot fetish activites unless it involves tickling, so its half and half, NOT a small part of my fetish, One cant exist without the other for me and many others on this forum. You say we are just FOOT fetishists and not tickle fetishists, thats dead wrong, my love of feet exists BECAUSE of liking to be tickled by them, otherwise they wouldnt do anything for me at all, so dont you dare so that im not a tickle fetishist

5) Those people who write about foot tickling as if it is the only kind

We write about it not because we think its the only kind, but its because its the only kind that we actually like, why would we talk about any other sort if we dont have any interest what so ever??

6) they seem to forget that this is NOT foot tickling board

We dont think its a foot tickling board, if i wanted to i could say that this is not a Belly tickling board either, cuz its not, its a TICKLING BOARD
which includes alll parts of the body, including feet tickling and belly tickling, this does NOT mean that one must talk about all parts of the body to tickle if he/she doesnt even have an interest to, it means that the TICKLING board is the place for you to express your interest in the world of tickling, and if ours is feet, then its feet, deal with it.

You also say we are narrow minded cuz we limit ourselves to feet, I could say the same about you by limiting your fetish to tickling, why dont you like other fetishes out there, i could say YOUR narrow minded because of that.

We are not narrow minded, just that in the fetish world feet tickling is the only thing that satisfies or desire, obviously not all of us, many people like other parts, im talking about the ones that do, thats OUR choice, thats our fetish, for many of us, it was bestowed on us as youths, so you cant blame us if any other type of tickling does absaloutley NOTHING for us, thats just how we are, when someone gets a fetish for tickling it doesnt automatically mean that they should like all types of tickling, many if not all of us are into it for particular reasons and only those selective methods please and satisfy our fetish, ours is feet tickling.

All that aside, some points you made are valid, I agree and ive said this many times but i guess no one listens, Fellow Tickle Theaters example, all the foot fetish related stuff is in the General section, not the tickling section, we should do the same here, and like one person pointed out, yes we should delete foot only clips that appear in a secion for tickling,

in short, if its in a tickling section and its clearly not tickling, then it doesnt belong, otherwise, feet tickling lovers carry on posting about tickling feet all you want, because at the end of the day, its tickling, there for, it belongs.

THE END. (ps, i can spell, im just tired)

Prime said:
Ummm with all do respect.....maybe it was just the fact that it looked like you were trying to use as many big and odd words as humanly possible in a few sentences...but what the heck did you just say?

I know exactly what you mean Prime. If only I'd added a comma after the word "hundred" it would all have made much more sense.

Feetclimax......

You just single-handedly wasted approximately 73 lines of text. Your entire "rebuttal" falls apart with the fact that you are making the assumption that I accused all foot fetishists (and by your tone, YOU personally, apparently...) of such behaviour. I didn't so therefore all of that means zilch as I already acknowledged the differences in the way people go about it.

theshire said:
You just single-handedly wasted approximately 73 lines of text. Your entire "rebuttal" falls apart with the fact that you are making the assumption that I accused all foot fetishists (and by your tone, YOU personally, apparently...) of such behaviour. I didn't so therefore all of that means zilch as I already acknowledged the differences in the way people go about it.

Those hobbits sure are pretty good ''spindoctors". Who KNEW?????

I resent being called a hobbit - I am of average height for a human male!!!!!! 🙂

theshire said:
You just single-handedly wasted approximately 73 lines of text.

LOL, wrong again, that typing gave my fingers quite a work out, im getting better and faster every day, woohoo! ^_^

Anyway, back on topic:

I just saw a thread in the Non-Tickling Images forum featuring a picture of Rachel McAdams topless. The first reply was this:

so i'm usually not one to get in the way of anyone's good time but what is the point of these pics?
no tickling + no feet = no point

This is the kind of narrow-minded fool I have been describing. He honestly thinks that the "Non-Tickling Images" section of the forum is just for feet - his particular taste. He has no concept of the actual purpose of the that particular sub-forum.

See what I mean?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back