• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Foot Licking - from real AD. Soles. M/F.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Here is something I completely forgot about.

It comes from an advertisement leaflet I got hold on a while ago.
I suppose it could be of some interest - we may only imagine it tickled, but... why can't we dream? 🙂

Even better, you can go the official site, and download other pics - just to see the foot actually belongs to woman [probably...].

http://www.dooleystoffee.unitedbrands.co.uk/home.asp

Look for full size downloadable pics under ... guess it ... download.

Again, upperbody fans, sorry: not much for you, yet.

Reg's.

Attachments

• Toffee01.jpg
    Toffee01.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 2,268
  • Toffee01.sml.jpg
    Toffee01.sml.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,550
WOW! This add works! Well, at least it makes me wanna go out and buy Toffee Liquor!

Dooley's: A great British tipple! Perhaps I can experiment that with girls I sometimes have a drink with!

It's too bad they don't advertise in the US like that. Maybe we could stop trying to find the Bridgestone commercials that have the nice looking blonde woman's soles propped on a tire for 1/2 second.

Just checked: danish version is similar to british one. Same scenes, just different layout.

American site is offline - apparently licking a sole is not considered proper. 😉 😉 😉

German site has different contents altogether: no skin licking, but artistic poses and no "kinky kontents".

As an inside comment, it surprised me a bit, since I believed germans to be more "fetish-aware" than most europeans. Maybe they are too much and found the Ad too overtly sexual. 🙂

-> Chimp

I don't think signature code allows for image maps.
You could make up a work around, though, by splitting the banner and making a regular pic+link.

My sig code looks like this:

My Group:

Kalamos Fantasy Art

Reg's!

Last edited:
good

Very nice find Mr K 🙂 !!!!
Nonetheless i'm surprised that it's censured in the US - for such an open minded country.....errrr hmm 🙄
Too sexual oriented for Germany........well then - but i do not think that they are the most fetish awared in Europe - a contest should be done 😀
Yeah but only the pic counts and it's sweet 🙂

i didn't see this image before, but definitively i should buy this drink with such advertisement. Thanks you for sharing Kalamos !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:..

Glad you liked it, guys. 🙂

I don't really know why. Probably just an idea of mine. I suppose I believed Germans to be more fetish aware, 'cause the first foot fetish images [I'd even seen on tv] came from a German source.

As it appears, punishment and bondage related fetishes might be more ingrained in anglo-saxon milieu, than, say in mediterranean people, for religious and cultural reasons.

But I have no hard proof, so... don't quote me on that!
😀 😀 😀

-> cosquillero

You can't imagine my face when I first saw it - especially where! 🙂

Last edited:
Alf said:
Nonetheless i'm surprised that it's censured in the US - for such an open minded country.....errrr hmm
:laughing: Good one, Alf! .... (remembering all that trouble about
Janet Jackson and so on...) 😎

But that's a nyce pic, Mr.Kalamos .... (hoping, that's really
a female foot)...😉
thanx for sharing!

-> Tk42

Welcome. Have you checked the Dooley's site? 🙂

Is that a dude lickin' another dude's foot? That's a mighty big foot....

nessonite said:
Oh my! That's quite an ad campaign!!
WELL AFTER ALL NESS THEY ARE LIQUEUR (LICK HER) ADS!! SWEET!! THANKS K FOR ANOTHER AMAZING FIND AND POST.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back