• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot shaped Mouse?

Quiet269

Hello everyone,

I must admit, I am not really a Tickle Person, it's just not my style. In fact I am actually a Furry, and other than a healthy love for paws I am pretty out of the loop in regards to this fetish... I am here to ask for your opinion on a recent idea I had; and I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

I was speaking with the fine people over at http://www.bad-dragon.com (Warning: NSFW Dragon Shaped Dilldos) about an idea I had. I was wondering if there would be any interest in a Foot Shaped Mouse? This would be fully Functional and would be made of high quality, platinum-cure silicone, which is certified by our manufacturer for use in contact with the human body.

My original plan was Furry in nature, and I wanted to have a Dragon Paw crafted; though that may change depending upon where the interest lies 🙂

Because of this I am coming here to see what your interest might be. I have a few questions that I'd like to ask and I would greatly appreciate any feedback, comments, and/or questions you might have 🙂

So without further adieu here are a few questions that I hope you will answer:

1: Would you be interested in a Mouse Shaped like a foot?
1.a: If interested what would you like to have it shaped like? Would you rather an animal, or human foot? Male or Female in design? Would you rather your hand rested on the top of the foot, or the bottom?

2: Because this will be crafted to fit to a specific type of mouse do you have any preference as to a specific model to use?
2.a: If not, would you rather have a corded mouse, or a wireless one?

and Finally: For those of you who are interested, how much would you be willing to pay for something like this? Keep in mind with the current grade of materials we plan to use it would be around $150 per mouse... Is this too much? If so would you be willing to sacrifice quality for a smaller price? and how much would you be willing to pay? Please keep in mind that the foot will come fully functional with the mouse included, so that is being added to the price.

Thank-you very much for all of your help! I look forward to hearing your replies!

I was speaking with the fine people over at http://www.bad-dragon.com (Warning: NSFW Dragon Shaped Dilldos) about an idea I had. I was wondering if there would be any interest in a Foot Shaped Mouse?

I have to admit to zero interest in the mouse. However, I think you solved my Christmas list quandaries for several people this year with the link! :laughing:

I just want to give them to certain people on my list. I'll tell `em they're paper-weights or something... :laughing:

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back