• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot shots in music video!

money2

This is a music video from the band All That Remains. In the video, a very cute chick is barefoot and they show some good shots of them in the video. Also the song is very great, listen to this band, and go see them live, they r the best live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcfLkrDXdn8

Last edited:
Nice video, great band. Thanks for the link.

finntroll is folk metal, and all that remains is not death metal, there metalcore.

Dimmu Borgir isn't death metal either. It's Symphonic Black Metal.

Who gives a monkey's bum what metal it is? I just love those feet!!!!

It fills my heart with joy knowing that their are lots of metal fans on here
lets not get elitist on here people, enough metal for all

Foot content in a metal video? Hell yes! Burzum and At the gates kick ass but so does all that remains IMO. The fall of ideals along with all Killswitch engage albums are trully metalcore at it's best (which i admit for every good band of the genre there are tons of bad ones.)

if you wanna hear a talented metal band that doesnt blow, there are a LOT of them out these days...anyway look up Children of Bodom, Alexi Laiho is the god of guitar.

I saw All That Remains live once. they opened for Dragonforce, who are truly amazing. check them out if you haven't already.

and for anyone still keeping score, All that Remains is really metalcore...

4stringslinger said:
Bodom kicks ass, follow the reaper is one of my favorite metal albums.

Finally someone who likes real music, seriously everyone likes all these new fag bands screamo or whatever the hell, for example, I dont want to offend anyone, but dragonforce...wtf is up with them, they are trying to copy Nocturnal Rites, in mixing heavy metal with Iron Maiden style singing, and now everyone has a keyboard too, ever since COB started it up with metal and made it work, now everyone thinks that they can do the same, and these guys mushroomhead all wear masks now....remind you of anyone? cough SLIPKNOT cough. its just bullshit, im really sick of it. yeah anyway....

I am an avid metal fan
If anyone likes these bands that I enjoy please reply

Dream Theater
Death
Borknagar
Cynic
Orphaned Land
Dissection
Behemoth
Decapitated
or finally my absoulute fav!!!!!
Crotchduster!

Ryan1986 said:
I am an avid metal fan
If anyone likes these bands that I enjoy please reply

Dream Theater
Death
Borknagar
Cynic
Orphaned Land
Dissection
Behemoth
Decapitated
or finally my absoulute fav!!!!!
Crotchduster!

OK, that should not be in the Clips thread, but...
So yes, i like Dream Theater (particulary the guitarist John Petrucci) ;
in the same style, i like Liquid Tension Experiments (with John Petrucci and Tony Levin).

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back