• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Tickled... And Then Some

Palmstriss

TMF Novice
Hey! Here is a preview of my newest clip titled "Foot Tickled...And Then Some" . It is a clip where sultry Sasha Zentra is tickling my feet and upperbody. Now, before I get flamed, I do want to say that I am a bigger lady. I am NOT skinny, nor am I trying to play skinny. But I am darn ticklish! So please keep that in mind while viewing the preview. You can find the full clip on my site SupremeFeet.com. Hope you enjoy!

Palmstriss , skinny don't matter when you're ALL kinds of pretty ... AND ticklish! You're a beautiful woman w/gorgeous feet who generously posts clips of herself getting tickled ... anyone who would flame you for that is a complete numbskull!

Thanks for the great clip , pretty lady!

Supreme Feet Clip

Are you seriously saying that someone has FLAMED you for your body type? No way.........the clip is nice.If anythng, it's a bit too short, but you're quite fetching and in the tickling world, a full figured genuinely ticklish woman is worth her whatever in gold.............beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

I think you're incredibly hot and every bit as ticklish. If you were mine, I'd happily and faithfully come home to you every night!!!!

Some people are so close minded, can't believe they would want to flame something like body figure. Great clip, you are deliciously ticklish!!

Thanks for the clip, Palmstriss!!!

Sad :dropatear that you would even think of saying something about some idiot 😡 saying negative things about how you look. YOU ARE ONE HOT, SEXY LADY!!!! :wub: .....and there are tons of guys out here happy :veryhappy to see you get tickled any time!...don't you worry one bit....keep these clips coming and we wanna see YOU in them!!! 🙂

Oh and you have some of the hottest, cutest, sexy feet out here!!! :rotate:

Great clip!

How could anyone possibly flame you? You are a lovely lady,with a wonderful laugh,who`s willing to go on camera and be tickled! It doesn`t get better than that! :bouncybou :woot: 😀

Do you tickle others,Palmstriss? :blush:

Pretty, ticklish feet...

and a sexy body with a gorgeous face...it all adds up to the PERFECT ticklee for me! :happyfloa

Big?

Honey, I agree with all the positive statements here. You're built for comfort, not for speed!

that was @$%&! awesome

I gotta say that was a great clip. Keep up the great work cute feet very ticklish all over your a ten to me.

First, I want to thank you all for the great comments. It always puts a smile on my face... it's why I keep posting here. You are all GREAT! :grouphug:

kilitiinko1 said:
Do you tickle others,Palmstriss? :blush:

Yes, I'm a ler as well as a lee. Which do I like better though??? Hmmmm.... I don't know... :devil2:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back